Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.52_0

32 posts in this topic

So I can start the bot successfully, but when I click on start script absolutely nothing happens... I've tried re downloading it multiple times but nothing. Any ideas?
Thanks

4KkSR.png

Off the top of my head I assume the itemID's or itemclicking is incorrect due to the previous update. As soon as(Within 5 seconds) it trys to read whatever code USA has for checking the amount of gold in inventory it's logging out and stopping itself.

Edited by oitsjohnk

Will there be any input regarding the "Client-Instance" thing? Cannot keep restarting all my bots as I have a dynamic ip

Will there be any input regarding the "Client-Instance" thing? Cannot keep restarting all my bots as I have a dynamic ip

yea i get this alot it just like stops.

Still getting this error: 

• [01:00:45] Starting client.
  • [01:00:52] Downloading script 'USA Abyss Runecrafter'.
  • [01:00:55] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script. 

Four days without being able to bot my 13 Auths. Make something happen please, I've posted everywhere about this bug and I've talked to USA about it. He say's it's your problem not his. This is getting outrageous, I pay for my Auths they're not cheap. I pay for my Tribot VIP that is not cheap. I am able to Initiate two of my auth codes then I get this error. 

Post back if you're looking into it, i'm sick of waiting around for a god damn reply.

I had the same problem man, I wasn't able to run some of my scripts for about 4-5 days, but try to keep it calm I know it's frustrating, but talk friendly to the person you want support from. All I'm saying have a nice day :)