Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bradsta

Repository Back Online

10 posts in this topic

The repository is now back online again.  Thank you for your patience.

@ We are looking into the null head error currently.  Will get back to you on this issue.

Bradsta & TRiBot Staff

Edited by Bradsta

When starting a bot, some items in my inventory had this figure of a head, like Law rune turned into a head, and then on the "Loot" Items, say it was law rune, a GIANT head appeard on the ground where the law rune was, and it said "Null"

ANY ideas?!

seems like an error within the client id list. I'm no java pro, but I just remember this from way back in my rsps days coding. 

The odd thing is when I get it to occur if I for example open the bank, and deposit one of the items, or go up or down a staircase it will occasionally go back to normal.

Check your user panel on the repository and see if they show up there.  If not make a thread in the 'Bot Help' section about your issue, be sure to check the bot and client debug tabs for any output and post it along with the thread.  It may be beneficial if there is indeed an issue to resolve.

Some randoms are having issues and failing. One that I know of for sure is the one where you are locked up in the cages in yanille and have to solve the three key holes. there are 2 more that are jacked up as well. Just thought I would give a heads up <3