Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.51_0

89 posts in this topic

yeah i keep getting NULL, for any item and the icon is a mans face and beard. weird, please fix it lol

yeah i keep getting NULL, for any item and the icon is a mans face and beard. weird, please fix it lol

Still getting Null on all the Items, even Null Icons...

What TRiBot startup messages are showing for you two?

Example:

• [22:22:58] TRiBot Beta (7.51_2) loaded. (1.7.0_40:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre) 

This is the picture of what happens, it doesnt happen right away. but after running the script for around 20 minutes, this is what happens. Also, due to this issue, the bot cannot solve the random box random event, because it cannot recognize the id or something, since tribot came back online it failed 3/3 times on the box and java.langed the script. i redownloaded the latest version and everything, script runs fine and client loads. this is the only bug i am having problems with atm.

post-33763-0-39374300-1380864829_thumb.j

What TRiBot startup messages are showing for you two?

Example:

• [22:22:58] TRiBot Beta (7.51_2) loaded. (1.7.0_40:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre) 

another picture, this is the problem, and its effecting the random box random because it doesnt let it recognize and solve it.

post-33763-0-97662500-1380865374_thumb.j

another picture, this is the problem, and its effecting the random box random because it doesnt let it recognize and solve it.

• [04:07:20] TRiBot Beta (7.51_3) loaded. (1.7.0_25:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7) 

Same problem here still, any random nulls the models, iron arrows null the models, various things, restarted clients every 20mins, problem still continues but no debug error since its models =|

• [04:07:20] TRiBot Beta (7.51_3) loaded. (1.7.0_25:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7) 

Same problem here still, any random nulls the models, iron arrows null the models, various things, restarted clients every 20mins, problem still continues but no debug error since its models =|

Getting the same problem

Edited by Sabiz

LMAO items turned to dwarfs in inventory wtf :D Made my day

LMAO items turned to dwarfs in inventory wtf :D Made my day

Lol'd hard at these dwarfs lmfao

i still cannot access the client,

[13:59:03] CI: SID is invalid.
[13:59:03] Unable to create client instance.
[13:59:03] Done

The account manager is messed up too, it switches accounts between logins for some reason it will login with wrong details.

Prisonpete has been failing for he last couple of days, jekyll fails, frogcave and quiz fails. Just watched it fail freaky forester

Edited by uwotm11minus3