Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExFarm - AIO Farmer - [ALCHING/FLETCHING/THIEVING/COOKING] [Web Tracking] [Automatic Detection] [300k+hr] [150H / 6 day+ PROGGY]

Array

As the debug states, you are missing item id 5359, which is secteaurs. Nothing wrong with the script, yes I am aware you have magic secteaurs but like i've stated many times and in the OP, the script still requires secteaurs, so it can avoid unequipping magic secteaurs (iirc, and it doesn't natively support magic secteaurs, but still supports it by using farming equipment). I would be more worried about what you were doing by making your mouse hop around from point a to b constantly by taking that GIF.

As the debug states, you are missing item id 5359, which is secteaurs. Nothing wrong with the script, yes I am aware you have magic secteaurs but like i've stated many times and in the OP, the script still requires secteaurs, so it can avoid unequipping magic secteaurs (iirc, and it doesn't natively support magic secteaurs, but still supports it by using farming equipment). I would be more worried about what you were doing by making your mouse hop around from point a to b constantly by taking that GIF.

Oh ok. it was just trying to bank continuously trying to withdrawl normal secteaurs, figured it was a bug since i have magic sec's. Thanks.

http://gyazo.com/102054f5fd497e4add27a272f07f0ca9

my setiings and inv.

1 - didnt put supercompost on limps patch even tho i have selected in options supercompost, and i checked my self that i have supercompost in inventory.

2 - tryes to use rake on tree patch when there is willow growing. My selected growing tree is oak, so maybe thats why?

3 - holds empty pot in inv idk why + water can too. empty one. I dont know if i must have watercans in my bank for tree runs??

@erickho123

http://gyazo.com/102054f5fd497e4add27a272f07f0ca9

my setiings and inv.

1 - didnt put supercompost on limps patch even tho i have selected in options supercompost, and i checked my self that i have supercompost in inventory.

2 - tryes to use rake on tree patch when there is willow growing. My selected growing tree is oak, so maybe thats why?

3 - holds empty pot in inv idk why + water can too. empty one. I dont know if i must have watercans in my bank for tree runs??

@erickho123

1.) sure, i'll look into that, though i'm pretty sure i check the message to check if it's super composted or not, are you sure it's not?

2.) Read the FAQ, it's a issue on your side.

3.) It has general items it brings with each run, please read the item list if you are missing any or read the client debug.

1.) sure, i'll look into that, though i'm pretty sure i check the message to check if it's super composted or not, are you sure it's not?

2.) Read the FAQ, it's a issue on your side.

3.) It has general items it brings with each run, please read the item list if you are missing any or read the client debug.

1 - im 120% sure i have supercompsot checked in GUI and in my inventory / bank. I double checked yesturday and today again. Same problem.

2 - Yes, i was trying to grow Oak trees, but i have had willows from last run.

3 - im still not sure why does bot do tree patch -> runs to herb pats without depositing / dropping empty pots..it's not needed at all, just like empty bucket.

1 - im 120% sure i have supercompsot checked in GUI and in my inventory / bank. I double checked yesturday and today again. Same problem.

2 - Yes, i was trying to grow Oak trees, but i have had willows from last run.

3 - im still not sure why does bot do tree patch -> runs to herb pats without depositing / dropping empty pots..it's not needed at all, just like empty bucket.

Okay, i'll look into the compost issue this weekend / friday. I can add pots to the drop list, I guess.

Did herb + limps trip in catherby and decided to go to taverly. This is what inv looks like when bot banked after catherby herb run - http://gyazo.com/2f0c0996e510afe67dbe7dbff0f8b08d

what for he tooks secateurs + gradening trowel and especialy water can? and it doesn't bank herb even after doing taverly + falador tree run.

will reprot more later.

EDIT: Does falador herb run -> instead of teleporting to falador it walks back to bank -> still doesn't bank herbs.

EDITv1: From lumbridge Tree patch runs to bank, take another tree sapling, still not banking herbs -> teleprots to varrock for tree run. This is very time consuming stuff and bout would do runs 2x faster if wouldn't do this not very fast rout.

EDITv3 : Sometimes when adding compsot bot double click patch, so compsot is not added, and tryes again.

Edited by guywithlsd

Did herb + limps trip in catherby and decided to go to taverly. This is what inv looks like when bot banked after catherby herb run - http://gyazo.com/2f0c0996e510afe67dbe7dbff0f8b08d

what for he tooks secateurs + gradening trowel and especialy water can? and it doesn't bank herb even after doing taverly + falador tree run.

will reprot more later.

EDIT: Does falador herb run -> instead of teleporting to falador it walks back to bank -> still doesn't bank herbs.

EDITv1: From lumbridge Tree patch runs to bank, take another tree sapling, still not banking herbs -> teleprots to varrock for tree run. This is very time consuming stuff and bout would do runs 2x faster if wouldn't do this not very fast rout.

EDITv3 : Sometimes when adding compsot bot double click patch, so compsot is not added, and tryes again.

The script brings all tools relating to farming when going on a farming trip. What kind of herbs are those? the script should be noting them but since the item name changes, i might've typoed / forgot to add it to the note list. It will only bank em iirc if your inventory is full.

Walking is fairly out of my control, there's nothing I will be doing about it. (However, my own webwalker is in works-ish) TRiBot webwalker doesn't have the real support of teleports and determines mostly where the script will walk.

Edited by erickho123

The script brings all tools relating to farming when going on a farming trip. What kind of herbs are those? the script should be noting them but since the item name changes, i might've typoed / forgot to add it to the note list. It will only bank em iirc if your inventory is full.

Walking is fairly out of my control, there's nothing I will be doing about it. (However, my own webwalker is in works-ish) TRiBot webwalker doesn't have the real support of teleports and determines mostly where the script will walk.

Okay. And it was ranarr's. And it banked them when inv was full as you sayd. Script worked okay today. will report if i get any oter bugs.

Okay. And it was ranarr's. And it banked them when inv was full as you sayd. Script worked okay today. will report if i get any oter bugs.

Double checked the names of ranarrs, i had it as "Grimy ranarr weed", it's just "Grimy ranarr" as far as i know. Fixed, it should now note ranarr's at the lep.

@erickho123

v3 Release back on the agenda? :)

Good to hear :D

Webwalking is somewhat in works. Summer is soon, and the developement will go in a much faster pace then it previously did. (I lost V3 and webwalker source)

Interested in buying V3, but how is this 300K/hour? Can someone explain it to me, i mean ranarrs is just 25Kish per succesfull runno?

It was definitely possible to make 300k+/hr before, (market changes though), but farming isn't a skill you completely focus on. You can do other things such as fletch, thieve, etc while farming. As well, limpwurts are usually always profitable.