Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExFarm - AIO Farmer - [ALCHING/FLETCHING/THIEVING/COOKING] [Web Tracking] [Automatic Detection] [300k+hr] [150H / 6 day+ PROGGY]

Hey erickho thanks for the script it's really wonderful. I have a few concerns i'd just like to voice however. By going and restocking on most things, farming my plots first myself to empty them, and rerunning the script 2/3 times I managed to stop these things from happening (but i've only done one run so far):

-When the script went to use the tree spot in lumbridge it first tele'd to lumbridge, walked into the RFD room, paused for 10/15 seconds, then teleported back to lumbridge. It continuously did this until I walked myself around the castle. 

-The script also had an error saying I didn't have Secateurs whilst equipped with magical secateurs so I had to go out and buy a pair of regular ones.

-The script would go and buy compost from the Catherby farmer instead of buying in bulk from the shop two feet away for 15 less coins each.

-My last concern was how when I ran out of seedlings the script just got stuck looking at my bank saying I had no seedlings/plantpots while I did have plant pots.

I'm not sure if it has these features but it would be nice if you could implement:

-Buying/filling plant pots from the Catherby shop with seedlings

-Buying compost in bulk from the Catherby shop and banking them for later when low

-Check for magical Secateurs instead of just regular ones

-Added support for tree gnome village/gnome stronghold farm plots

---Using glory amulet/house glory amulet/varrock teleport--->Spirit Tree--->Tree gnome stronghold--->Bring through maze with npc--->back through maze

--->gnome stronghold

-Added support for brimhaven farm plots

---Using house teleport/ardougne teleport--->boat--->brimhaven

(and everybody loves Fuko Chan)

Update: Got hit with a ban 4 hours in :( I spent about 3 hours logging out and one hour fletching in between runs oh well its only a 2 day

Edited by whitenoize

Array

Hey erickho thanks for the script it's really wonderful. I have a few concerns i'd just like to voice however. By going and restocking on most things, farming my plots first myself to empty them, and rerunning the script 2/3 times I managed to stop these things from happening (but i've only done one run so far):

-When the script went to use the tree spot in lumbridge it first tele'd to lumbridge, walked into the RFD room, paused for 10/15 seconds, then teleported back to lumbridge. It continuously did this until I walked myself around the castle. 

-The script also had an error saying I didn't have Secateurs whilst equipped with magical secateurs so I had to go out and buy a pair of regular ones.

-The script would go and buy compost from the Catherby farmer instead of buying in bulk from the shop two feet away for 15 less coins each.

-My last concern was how when I ran out of seedlings the script just got stuck looking at my bank saying I had no seedlings/plantpots while I did have plant pots.

I'm not sure if it has these features but it would be nice if you could implement:

-Buying/filling plant pots from the Catherby shop with seedlings

-Buying compost in bulk from the Catherby shop and banking them for later when low

-Check for magical Secateurs instead of just regular ones

-Added support for tree gnome village/gnome stronghold farm plots

---Using glory amulet/house glory amulet/varrock teleport--->Spirit Tree--->Tree gnome stronghold--->Bring through maze with npc--->back through maze

--->gnome stronghold

-Added support for brimhaven farm plots

---Using house teleport/ardougne teleport--->boat--->brimhaven

(and everybody loves Fuko Chan)

Update: Got hit with a ban 4 hours in :( I spent about 3 hours logging out and one hour fletching in between runs oh well its only a 2 day

I'll look into the RFD lumbridge tree bug tommorow, somebody else reported it a while back.

Secteaurs are needed regardless for trees, it's used to cure the plants (I dont think u can use magic secteaurs), regardless, you can always use magic secteaurs still by setting it in your "farm equipment setup"

You are expected to have supplies for your farm run, compost buying was added as a suggestion after the script release. Imo, it is easier for it to buy 1-2 compost, then walk to shop and buy some if there's a gardner near by.

Fruit trees / more efficient walking by using more "teleports" is part of V3 once I start working on it again. The current tribot webwalker is limited, and does not support teleports, which means i can't support them without hardcoding it which is imo, bad.

Thanks for the feedback

I'll look into the RFD lumbridge tree bug tommorow, somebody else reported it a while back.

Secteaurs are needed regardless for trees, it's used to cure the plants (I dont think u can use magic secteaurs), regardless, you can always use magic secteaurs still by setting it in your "farm equipment setup"

You are expected to have supplies for your farm run, compost buying was added as a suggestion after the script release. Imo, it is easier for it to buy 1-2 compost, then walk to shop and buy some if there's a gardner near by.

Fruit trees / more efficient walking by using more "teleports" is part of V3 once I start working on it again. The current tribot webwalker is limited, and does not support teleports, which means i can't support them without hardcoding it which is imo, bad.

Thanks for the feedback

I forgot to mention that the set equipment buttons didn't work at all for me even when I tried hovering over all the items separately. 

But anyways thanks for the script!

i bought this on accident but may aswell try to use, is the v3 ever coming out? 

Eventually, paused progress on it to work on some other projects. These projects "smally" help with v3, since more areas become mapped, but not alot. V2 is working fine to my knowledge still though.

The script works well enough but it doesn't compost Pineapples, and sometimes it will plant and it wont use compost, and sometimes it will use compost. Other than that it is very solid.

There are issues with the camera sometimes in Falador where the 2 oak trees are blocking the Harvest area and the bot just stands there.

Edit :

There is also a very strange thing that happens when I choose the Logout option, for 3 hours straight the script just logged on and off but none of the sweetcorn ever got bigger, I changed from 'logout' to 'idle' and now it has worked very well, but I kind of want it to logout..

Edit 2:

The bot walks from camelot to Ardounge, but then to go back to camelot it uses a tab.. Cant it just walk back?

Edited by nexhou

The script works well enough but it doesn't compost Pineapples, and sometimes it will plant and it wont use compost, and sometimes it will use compost. Other than that it is very solid.

There are issues with the camera sometimes in Falador where the 2 oak trees are blocking the Harvest area and the bot just stands there.

Edit :

There is also a very strange thing that happens when I choose the Logout option, for 3 hours straight the script just logged on and off but none of the sweetcorn ever got bigger, I changed from 'logout' to 'idle' and now it has worked very well, but I kind of want it to logout..

Edit 2:

The bot walks from camelot to Ardounge, but then to go back to camelot it uses a tab.. Cant it just walk back?

I don't have full control of how it walks, mainly because tribot webwalking is limited. If you can get me a screenshot on the camera issue, i can definitely fix it.

What do you mean it deosn't compost pineapples? Last time I checked, it worked fine, are you sure you're adding the compost bin to the plant stages, and  added the pineapple to compost bin tab?

I don't have full control of how it walks, mainly because tribot webwalking is limited. If you can get me a screenshot on the camera issue, i can definitely fix it.

What do you mean it deosn't compost pineapples? Last time I checked, it worked fine, are you sure you're adding the compost bin to the plant stages, and  added the pineapple to compost bin tab?

This is where it gets a little wonky : http://puu.sh/h7a8r/ad4b7a63c2.jpg

I used the compost function incorrectly, I set it up properly and now it works perfectly!

An suggestion would be to have a 'profit per hr' counter where the user inputs the buy prices for their seeds manually and then inputs the profit per fruit / herb / logs whatever and the script calculates the profits as soon as anything is harvested.

Does this script still work?

Yes

This is where it gets a little wonky : http://puu.sh/h7a8r/ad4b7a63c2.jpg

I used the compost function incorrectly, I set it up properly and now it works perfectly!

An suggestion would be to have a 'profit per hr' counter where the user inputs the buy prices for their seeds manually and then inputs the profit per fruit / herb / logs whatever and the script calculates the profits as soon as anything is harvested.

@nexhou, what crop is it trying to click? Can you get a script stack trace

Does this script still work?

[email protected]zamora123

Could something be done about the masterfarmer option while waiting to grow. There really doesn't seem to be a good masterfarmer script in script repository and i remember that this script worked well in it's day.

(back on the road to 99 farming with a new account. Hopefully i wont get banned just before like my last account :P)

EDIT: for some reason bot keep freezing at bank, i'll have to manually teleport for it too go and do it's run. Only got 42 irit leafs from 8 hours of botting lmfao.

EDITEDIT: bump?

Edited by Lynx_s

How's the script? i see no progress reports at all, nor any fresh posts or something.

Well apparently erickho123 got sick or something, then all of his updates for his scripts were wiped if he couldn't retrieve them from his 'recent history'. He hasn't let us know if his 'big v3 farming update' has been wiped, but that might be the case. Now I'm having performance issues currently with this script, and not getting a response yet.

This script actually IS really good (i got 96 before i got banned for using the alch option while farming) which is an incredible amount of farming. However it's not at peak performance how it is currently and i'd recommend waiting until he's active again. I'll happily post proggies when the bot is running at full speed again.

Edited by Lynx_s

Well apparently erickho123 got sick or something, then all of his updates for his scripts were wiped if he couldn't retrieve them from his 'recent history'. He hasn't let us know if his 'big v3 farming update' has been wiped, but that might be the case. Now I'm having performance issues currently with this script, and not getting a response yet.

This script actually IS really good (i got 96 before i got banned for using the alch option while farming) which is an incredible amount of farming. However it's not at peak performance how it is currently and i'd recommend waiting until he's active again. I'll happily post proggies when the bot is running at full speed again.

I am not sick. I don't know where you found that out but that is not the case. Exfarm v3 was lost, the script works just fine apart from small little issues that users come across. I did not receive ur "bumps or edits" because I follow my threads through new posts. I ignored your post until today because orvinally all you posted was about master thieving, and included no information on what you're talking about so I ignored it. Then you edited it (I don't receive edits notifications). So you could've just posted again or pmed me if I didn't respond to it in a few days, sounds like miscommunication.

Regarding your problem, I still need more information such as your farming setup and a script stack trace.