Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExFarm - AIO Farmer - [ALCHING/FLETCHING/THIEVING/COOKING] [Web Tracking] [Automatic Detection] [300k+hr] [150H / 6 day+ PROGGY]

Array

Hey Eric,

I've set the bot to use runes as the teleportation method, but the bot doesn't withdraw the runes. When I withdraw the runes for it manually, it does the rest of the tasks fine. It just has a problem withdrawing runes.

It's not saying I'm missing anything; it just stops doing anything when it is at the step to withdraw teleport runes.

Edited by fudge1212

Purchased this a week ago and would say its a satisfactory script. It certainly is functional, but are several bugs as well.  

Bugs ive noticed:

1.) Bot struggles to get an accurate seed count when "planning" its farm run. I have the script set from cammy-ard-etc and when it banks it will only bring 4 potato seeds with it. When I already have 5k seeds in bank, it will still withdraw 4 and therefore make unnecessary bank runs. 

2.) About 35% of the time the script will completely miss click adding super compost to the patch. Ive had a run were i set the # of patches w/ sup-compost was 10 and I only used 2 O_o. 

Yes, I have noticed you are completely rewriting the script for exfarm3. Just wanted to fill you in on the current state of the script. Any eta on V3?

Also, other than the fixes above, fruit trees are the thing I hope you decide to prioritize and release the next patch. 

Purchased this a week ago and would say its a satisfactory script. It certainly is functional, but are several bugs as well.  

Bugs ive noticed:

1.) Bot struggles to get an accurate seed count when "planning" its farm run. I have the script set from cammy-ard-etc and when it banks it will only bring 4 potato seeds with it. When I already have 5k seeds in bank, it will still withdraw 4 and therefore make unnecessary bank runs. 

2.) About 35% of the time the script will completely miss click adding super compost to the patch. Ive had a run were i set the # of patches w/ sup-compost was 10 and I only used 2 O_o. 

Yes, I have noticed you are completely rewriting the script for exfarm3. Just wanted to fill you in on the current state of the script. Any eta on V3?

Also, other than the fixes above, fruit trees are the thing I hope you decide to prioritize and release the next patch. 

1.) It doesn't withdraw all the seeds in your bank, it's suppose to cacluate how much you NEED at the time. Perhaps the reason why it is only bringing 4 potato seeds is because i need to multiply it by * 3, since it requires 3 potato seeds per allotment iirc? I thought I already did this, are you sure it's not withdrawing the correct amounts?

2.) At the time, there was no way to detect if compost was applied except on herbs. I've made a better method in v3 that I can port of v2 if necessary that'll 100% put super compost on your patches before planting

No eta, but you can view my progress here:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/40009-exfarm-v3-development-log-compatible-with-nearly-all-scripts/

Hey Eric,

I've set the bot to use runes as the teleportation method, but the bot doesn't withdraw the runes. When I withdraw the runes for it manually, it does the rest of the tasks fine. It just has a problem withdrawing runes.

It's not saying I'm missing anything; it just stops doing anything when it is at the step to withdraw teleport runes.

Sounds odd, addm e on skype: erickho123

when ever i try to add cooking the bot says 

[05:51:59] You are missing item ID 554 

then goes to idle i have the food id set at 335 (trout)

im unsure what to do 

[05:58:06] we are sleeping for: 2439

ID 554 = Fire Runes

Make sure you have enough runes banked or use Teleport Tablets

Looking to buy this script, can you add a waiting skill- to making tabs at a house? I know its hard work, but It would help a lot! As its a good money maker, and can be done whilst waiting for stuff to grow :) If you add this, i will certainly buy

No, sorry. I'd have to make my own tab making script, which is not worth the time. ExFarm V3 (which progress is on halt atm) will allow you to run it with any other tribot script though.