Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExFarm - AIO Farmer - [ALCHING/FLETCHING/THIEVING/COOKING] [Web Tracking] [Automatic Detection] [300k+hr] [150H / 6 day+ PROGGY]

SCRIPT IS DISCONTINUED.

aBOCvOz.png

Click image to buy

25$/Acc

pGESodZ.png

You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.

Features:

Farming + skilling at same time

House teleport portals support (The portals that teleport you somewhere in your house)

Magic secteaur support

Smart banking (withdraws everything needed for farm run)

Smart farming (optional feature that determines the best patch to go to, or you can disable it and go in order)

Ardougne patch

Trollheim patch

Walking to ardougne from camelot patch

Teleporting to ardougne using ardougne teleport

Refilling water cans

Thieving (Ardougne Master Farmer)

Fletching (Fletchs all bows / cuts all bows)

Alching (Alchs any item you want)

Cooking (Cook any food you want at alkarhid or catherby) (down atm)

Idling (Logs out for X min and X max)

Idle in your house ( Teleports to your hose then goes afk)

Tree support (ALL SEEDS) (Falador, Varrock, Lumbridge, Taverly)

Allotment support (ALL SEEDS) (ALL PATCHES)

Herb support (ALL SEEDS) (ALL PATCHES)

Flower support (ALL SEEDS) (ALL PATCHES)

ALL COMPOST BINS SUPPORTED (For making compost)

Buying and using compost and plant cures

Automatic detection (automatically detect if a plant is dead / alive)

100% customizable of your own FARM RUN!

Low ban rate compared to other scripts (Only farm script on market, can do multiple skills at once)

Note: All additional skills are added on my free time They are additions to the script, what you are purchasing is a farming SCRIPT, not a fletching/cooking/thieving.

Web tracking:

Once ExFarm is purchased, every user gets a  webpage that can accessed anywhere with internet access. Computers, tablets, mobile devices all

fall into these categories. Web tracking shows the status of your plants and soon your bots to allow easier management.

Sample page: http://polycoding.com/sigs/erickho/tracker/farming/get.php?user=erick

83b95e9ec7cda2cebd65cf27364760ce.png

Click spoiler to learn more about Web tracking:

Spoiler

Web tracking is implemented as an optional use. By no means do you have to use it once you purchase it.
To first use Web tracking, you run the script and go to the "Track farm plants" and input a specific username you can remember.
(Please only use one username per auth).
After you have start the script, simply visit this page and put in your username you put on ExFarm, and voila. Your page is there.
http://polycoding.com/sigs/erickho/tracker/farming/index.php

Automatic Detection:

This feature makes ExFarm unique. What automatic detection means if a plant becomes diseased, the bot already knows this and handles the

problem. This allows the bot to have an advantage over normal players, and never have a dead plant, maximizing profits.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A BUG/HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT/BEFORE BUYING THE SCRIPT

Spoiler

You will may experience bugs if you use client tabs and run multiple instances of the script (not teleport tabs)

Before starting:

You don't have to anything in your inventory. The script now allows you to start anywhere on runescape with no items at all.

Have teleport runes (or tabs),

15000 coins,

seeds that you're farming,

watering can (if doing trees),

buy around 20-30 compost as backup (the script buys them automatically if gardener is close),

20-30 plant cure,

spade,

secteaurs,

rake

seed dibber

Main settings -
After done planting - (This means after all your plants is heathly)
* Logout (logs out for a specified time (goes by minutes) then logs back on (Ex. Min = 3 minutes, Max = 5 minutes, so it will log on after 3-5 minutes)
* Alching (This alchs while walking to other plants and alchs when your plants are heathly)
* Idle ( Just sits afk while doing a simple antiban)

On 1/7/2014 at 4:42 AM, googleftw said:

i did potatoes and marigolds for 32, and then since 32 I've been doing ranarrs and limps. Fletching I did willow longbows (u) till like 70. Now i'm cutting and stringing maple longbows

Since Im low level when I set up my bot, i don't bother with the trollheim/after done planting/ and compost bin tabs. Farming setup tab looks like this

31c284530bc0c218743e35a618c3ff0a.png

Minus the rows of tables because you didn't make your farm run yet. I just click fast bank scrolling and smart farming just because  :P. You don't need to do web tracking, I was just fooling around with that. Teleportation method is runes/tabs.

You hit add plant, and this pops up

891c0a5e260b34b3ef44179ffa5518b9.png

Once that's popped up, you can hit choose a plant and compost type and you can say what you want planted, where; and super or normal compost. You then go IN ORDER of your farm run, and click the bottom button. So it'd be catherby herb/flower, then fally herb/flower, and ardy herb/flower.

When you hit add fletching, this pops up

fb684a424ea21747473cb9984f59436f.png

When you're here, the same dropdown happens for each of the columns. So you can cut/string, any bow type, and stop when out of supplies or when plants need priority. Meaning if they're diseased/dead/or finished, the bot will stop fletching and go to the farm patches.

b13feb968a6b3ff3caddda59e5cce50a.png

This is my loot table after 4:19:50. Also stringing maple longbows so that adds to my profit.

I could be doing a lot more/faster if I wasn't a low level. I don't have ectophial/ardy tabs for easier access and another patch  :(

FAQ:

Why does my script say "The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script."

A. THIS IS NOT A SCRIPT ISSUE. Do not post this shit in my thread, wait 10+ minutes before attempting to run the script if you receive this error.

Why is the script so expensive?:

A script that can farm, support over 20+ types of crops, support many patches, and do multiple skills takes very long time to make.

Why does my script keep trying plant a seed in a patch when its planted already?:

Start the script with the same crop as in the GUI or clear the patch.

Why does my script try to cure / dig up a patch when its not dead?

Start the script with the same crop as in the GUI or clear the patch.

Can this script thieve and farm at the same time or one or the other only?:

This script can do both at the same time

My script is saying I am missing (id) or missing (item name):

Go buy whatever its telling you to buy, check here for ids: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=dcWVaWYU

How profitable is this script?:

It is hard to say, there is too many things to account for as well how many you receive from a seed. I can estimate from 100k-300k+ depending on what you're doing

When do i start receiving profit from farming?:

You usually begin profit from farming @ 29-32 farming because you can plant ranarrs + limpwurts. Thieving + Fletching can yield 100k+/hr as well.

What's the ban rate on this script:

I don't know, I would assume it's relatively low ban rate considering it's a unique script that can do multiple skills and theres not many farm bots out there

Edited by Fluffee
Removed repo links, as the script is discontinued.
  • Like 3

Array

Media:

ba4549f82c6ebaaa29bfc6d464f8e052.png

b3589797f515198ba7e6a39e3878b7a9.png                     

7a017e99828024a5028fd2bd5ff15e00.png760f59b046c9677011241922b9bc9060.png     

130ab0fde0dc2caa55e92d0e599e0149.png                                                       

5cc175a7bdae1a0c82d210673b32abe1.png

1a037f8aed44d74bc046258b6d29c364.png659875525c423c8c97d8c2e1df6403e6.png8bbf295bf9a49343d01d7650e5ec4219.png

Thanks Erick!

FUFW6KO.png

(ranars and limps)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6eyVj2l0UI (VERY VERY old vid, script has been remade + tweaked incredibly)

Edited by erickho123

Updated, fixed some small bugs with trackers.

It seems there's a bug with supercompost, i apologize. The ETA for this is no longer then 24 hours. Thanks Sabiz. For now, use compost. thanks. Usually the type of compost won't matter as the bot will detect when your plant is diseased anyways.

coming upon v1.2:

Canifis

Herb count

Anything else you guys would like to see, let me know

Edited by erickho123

Updated, fixed some small bugs with trackers.

It seems there's a bug with supercompost, i apologize. I give it up to 24 hours before it's fixed. Thanks sabiz. For now, use compost. thanks

coming upon v1.2:

Canifis

Herb count

Anything else you guys would like to see, let me know

thanks for the update just wanted to ask i chose the option to log out, will my herb still be growing even tho i am not online?

thanks for the update just wanted to ask i chose the option to log out, will my herb still be growing even tho i am not online?

Yes it will. Please note that the logout is in miliseconds.

So 1 minute = 300000, I plan on changing this very soon to simiplfy things.

I highly suggest only logging out from a min of 300000 to 600000 miliseconds which is 5 to 10 minutes. This allows it to check for diseased plants, grown plants, and others.

Player Owned Houses?

Tree runs?

Fruit tree runs?

Eventually, yes. As for now. No.

Now when i say eventually, it's very soon. Trees will come after canifis, so ETA < a week

POH, if i get an account, that would come after trees are supported

Edited by erickho123

Anyone else having it run to the bank and open the bank and just sit there?

This means it either (ran out of cash) to buy compost and went to bank to look for some  and you had none (this applies with plant cure)

Or, the npc that sells compost is not there so it went to back to withdraw some.

POH other friends will not be included, that is highly unreliable, although your own POH will be.

This means it either (ran out of cash) to buy compost and went to bank to look for some  and you had none (this applies with plant cure)

Or, the npc that sells compost is not there so it went to back to withdraw some.

POH other friends will not be included, that is highly unreliable, although your own POH will be.

No, I'm on about - could you not code it whilst being in someone else's house?

You could get the dialog yourself, and the portals whilst being in someone else's house.

No, I'm on about - could you not code it whilst being in someone else's house?

You could get the dialog yourself, and the portals whilst being in someone else's house.

Yea, i could. About to work on canifis, if anyone receive a bug. LMK i'll fix it asap, pm me on skype or just post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLRPg9GyQWw

Edited by erickho123

So can I just start this script anywhere (with all the gear) and have it do an herb run, then stop the script altogether, and run it again later to do another herb run? I don't have to use all this minimum/maximum time stuff?

Also, if I were to not go with the above and, instead, continuously run it: if I were to just run it for herbs, I'd set the min-max time from somewhere between 75 mins (the time it takes for the herbs to grow)?

Edited by helloworldlol