Tri

Tri AIO Combat & Magic - Kills every monster in the game - Banking - Progressive training - Guthans - Dwarf multicannons - Prayer - Dungeons - Crabs - Potions & More

sorry I've been really busy guys, if anyone needs anything I can help you now, add my skype: tri.tribot

Please post a tutorial and explain some features in GUI.

Preset locations for example.. is that just pathing to area or enemies or is that food/cannon on  etc etc i posted yday with other stuff ^^^^^

Please post a tutorial and explain some features in GUI.

Preset locations for example.. is that just pathing to area or enemies or is that food/cannon on  etc etc i posted yday with other stuff ^^^^^

I'm working on a tutorial now :)

Preset locations are the pathing to and from the bank only

Its a little sad I must say. I love the concept of this script and Tri way of coding, I was crazy to buy it, but tri released it before he had it ready (Beta stage). I dislike that very much and im glad I didnt buy it. As soon as I see atleast 1 satisfied costumer, I will be your second.

Good day,

Dani

Its a little sad I must say. I love the concept of this script and Tri way of coding, I was crazy to buy it, but tri released it before he had it ready (Beta stage). I dislike that very much and im glad I didnt buy it. As soon as I see atleast 1 satisfied costumer, I will be your second.

Good day,

Dani

Im sorry but i love the script! it has its ups and downs but its got me from 1-90 magic in 5 days? going for 94 so once the bug is fixed ill be getting 94... Im a happy customer.