Tri

Tri AIO Combat & Magic - Kills every monster in the game - Banking - Progressive training - Guthans - Dwarf multicannons - Prayer - Dungeons - Crabs - Potions & More

Posted (edited)

@Tri I just tried using the bot in looking glass but I couldn't get it up and running. 

Is this compatible? 

PS: Isn't working in the normal client now, I will include the client information.

[18:40:46] Starting client.
[18:42:22] Downloading script 'Tri AIO Combat & Magic'.
[18:42:24] Argument: 
[18:42:25] Script Started: Tri AIO Combat & Magic.
[18:42:25] opening gui
[18:42:25] Directory exists
[18:42:25] Last Settings Name Loaded
[18:42:25] Training1
[18:42:25] Directory exists
[18:42:30] Settings Loaded
[18:42:30] Start button clicked
[18:42:30] Start button clicked
[18:42:30] Started calculating item prices!
[18:43:00] Runtime: 00 H 00 M 29 S
[18:43:00] Total xp gained: 0
[18:43:01] Dynamic signature data successully sent, to view your dynamic signature go to:
[18:43:01] http://www.tri-scripts.com/Signatures/AIO/users/Morty123.png
[18:43:01] Script Ended: Tri AIO Combat & Magic.
[18:43:07] Downloading script 'Tri AIO Combat & Magic'.
[18:43:09] Argument: 
[18:43:10] Script Started: Tri AIO Combat & Magic.
[18:43:10] opening gui
[18:43:10] Directory exists
[18:43:10] Last Settings Name Loaded
[18:43:10] Training1
[18:43:10] Directory exists
[18:43:12] Refreshing Targets
[18:43:12] Found target: Experiment
[18:43:12] Found target: Experiment
[18:43:47] Settings Successfully Saved
[18:43:47] Directory exists
[18:43:48] Start button clicked
[18:43:48] Start button clicked
[18:43:48] The script has been set-up to fight all monsters within 25 tiles away from the position: X:3561 Y:9947
[18:43:48] MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FIGHT TILE IS NOT 0,0 OR ELSE THE SCRIPT WILL WALK YOU AS FAR SOUTH-WEST AS YOU CAN GO.
[18:43:48] To set your fight tile, click 'set current tile' on the first page.
[18:43:48] Started calculating item prices!
[18:43:51] Combat style set to 3
[18:44:02] target not on screen turning
[18:44:05] finished trurning
[18:44:38] target not on screen turning
[18:44:40] finished trurning
[18:45:10] target not on screen turning
[18:45:12] finished trurning
[18:45:48] target not on screen turning
[18:45:51] finished trurning
[18:46:25] target not on screen turning
[18:46:27] finished trurning
[18:46:54] target not on screen turning
[18:46:57] finished trurning
[18:47:55] target not on screen turning
[18:47:56] finished trurning
[18:48:01] Runtime: 00 H 04 M 10 S
[18:48:01] Total xp gained: 3214
[18:48:02] Dynamic signature data successully sent, to view your dynamic signature go to:
[18:48:02] http://www.tri-scripts.com/Signatures/AIO/users/Morty123.png
[18:48:02] Script Ended: Tri AIO Combat & Magic.

Thanks!

Edited by Morty123

8 hours ago, mustafav8 said:

Hey just wondering the if there was a setup to afk a tile at sand crabs, just to make it less obvious than running around and waking them all up. Most players just afk at a set tile say 2-4 crabs and they just eat/pot when needed and run to reset when needed. If this isn't in, I'd feel that it would be a good addition to add! Thanks. Love the script otherwise!.

Hey there, yes if you select 'use safe spot' on the first page of the GUI and set the tile where you want to stand the script will do exactly that ^_^ 

7 hours ago, Morty123 said:

@Tri I just tried using the bot in looking glass but I couldn't get it up and running

Thanks!

Yes it should be working fine on both the regular client and looking glass, message me on Skype and I'll help you get it going ^_^

Posted (edited)

hey i was hoping someone here could help, i bought this script but for some reason it always seems to freeze my client. i know it's not me because i usually can have 2+ bots open while using ExNMZ, while also having the web open and other things. But for some reason, if i open this script and use the web(or any other app) it freezes. this does not happen with any other script

thanks in advance

edit: just saw someone said the same thing. also, just noticed that if i leave it alone while it's frozen it un-freezes the client after a couple of mins and the bot is still on and working, pretty weird. thanks

Edited by motivepk

1 hour ago, motivepk said:

hey i was hoping someone here could help, i bought this script but for some reason it always seems to freeze my client. i know it's not me because i usually can have 2+ bots open while using ExNMZ, while also having the web open and other things. But for some reason, if i open this script and use the web(or any other app) it freezes. this does not happen with any other script

thanks in advance

edit: just saw someone said the same thing. also, just noticed that if i leave it alone while it's frozen it un-freezes the client after a couple of mins and the bot is still on and working, pretty weird. thanks

My friend says he has this issue too however I can seem to run it with fine with no issues whatsoever. Whats your java version and architecture?

18 hours ago, Tri said:

Hey man, add me on skype and I'll help you get it going well ^_^ my skype is: tri.tribot

Sup Josh I'm glad you like it! I don't think that attacking a monster once after dismissing a random event is bad at all, if anything it just shows you're an active player and don't want to waste any xp ^_^ Yeah sure I'd be more than happy to get help you set up stun alching, if you add me on skype I can talk you through it, my skype is: tri.tribot

The script is running great!

I dont actually have skype aye, it makes my computer dc sadly ill try and set it up and see if it works for me, saves the hassle thanks for the reply man 

On 8/15/2017 at 3:23 PM, motivepk said:

thanks in advance

Hey, have you tried increasing your client heap size? I use 1000 and it never freezes for me :)

On 8/15/2017 at 4:49 PM, joshyrobbo said:

I dont actually have skype aye, it makes my computer dc sadly ill try and set it up and see if it works for me, saves the hassle thanks for the reply man 

If you still need help stun alching let me know and we can work out another way to communicate and I'll help you set it up :)

On 8/16/2017 at 6:04 AM, Shlfty_range said:

Hey Tri,

If the Slayer Tower door is closed, the bot will just hover there and not open the door. Can you fix this please? 

This is an issue with the webwalker/daxwalker,but I'll be doing a temporary fix this weekend! ( I can't promise this as I'll be with family most of the weekend, but I'll get if fixed asap ^_^ )

19 hours ago, francescos123 said:

Looks great. Can you alch while training melee with this? And I mean constantly alch yew longs in my inv, not select item drops. If not, any chance of this being supported in the future?

Yes you can :) If you need help setting it up add me on skype: tri.tribot

5 hours ago, kidsteeze said:

Hey Im trying to use preset locations and cant seem to get it to work just stuck at sleeping im sitting at cammy bank trying to go to relleka east rock crabs

Add me on skype and I'll help you set it up :) my skype is: tri.tribot
My guess is that you havn't set your fight tile correctly.

The script is running Perfectly!

8 hours ago, gnimmir said:

How do I make it use the looting bag? It just teleports away once my inventory is full without putting anything in it. Great script otherwise thought, thanks.

The script automatically uses your looting bag, could you please add me on skype and I'll help you set it up :) my skype is: tri.tribot

7 hours ago, mike9021 said:

Can anyone please tell me how many instances of this script can I run if I avail the $25 lifetime(1 auth). Thanks in advance.

You can run the script on 5 accounts at once :)

The script is running Perfectly!

I bought the unlimited instance script a couple of years ago and just wanted to verify that I'm running the same version as this thread.

My Tri AIO Combat & Magic in the Script Repository varies slightly from the details for this script.  It says 'Ranged' instead of 'Combat' and the ID is slightly different and the User Count.

ID
Author
Tri
Category
Ranged
Version
Last Updated
Sat, 12 Aug 2017, 4:08AM BST
Game Mode
Old-School
User Count

21 minutes ago, techmatlock said:

I bought the unlimited instance script a couple of years ago and just wanted to verify that I'm running the same version as this thread.

My Tri AIO Combat & Magic in the Script Repository varies slightly from the details for this script.  It says 'Ranged' instead of 'Combat' and the ID is slightly different and the User Count.

Yes you still have the latest version :) 

• Thanks 1

When I use this bot in crowded area .

If I set pick up loots, it not only pick up the loots nearby

but also run to other players' area to pick  up their loots.

When I use this bot in multicombat area ,

it fights other player's emeny.

It will cause other players to report us.

8 hours ago, montime said:

When I use this bot in crowded area .

If I set pick up loots, it not only pick up the loots nearby

but also run to other players' area to pick  up their loots.

When I use this bot in multicombat area ,

it fights other player's emeny.

It will cause other players to report us.

In your looting settings you can choose your looting distance ( how far away you want the bot to run to pickup loot ). If you lower this it won't run as far to pickup other people's loot.

Also if you don't select 'in a multi combat area' in the GUI settings it will treat it like single way combat area, and won't attack npcs already under attack.

5 hours ago, dontcatchmenow said:

why does the bot when sand crabing not run away to re gain agro? 

The script does regain aggro at sand crabs, add me on Skype and I'll help you set it up :) my Skype is: Tri.tribot 

The script is running perfectly!

53 minutes ago, gnimmir said:

It doesn't seem to be able to put items from your looting bag into the bag, it just views it then closes it.

Please add me on Skype and I'll help you get it going :)

15 minutes ago, ryangibbons123 said:

ok so iv had the bot a few days, it seems to work for about 5 minutes then keeps clicking randomly, i cant mage from a safespot it trys running then running back.. can sum1 explain why iv paid for this ??

The script works perfectly but it seems you've set it up wrong ^_^ add me on skype and I'll help you set it up, my skype is: tri.tribot

Damn you guys have killed 18 million monsters since dynamic signatures were released!
All%20Users.png

The script is running perfectly ^_^ 

Are there any other features you would like me to add? I'm running out of ideas because it does everything :D !

First of all: this is my go-to combat script. I love it! And yes I have feature requests, thanks for asking! 

1. Support for using multiple types of food at once. If i have trout, shrimp and bread in my inventory I'd like to be able to select more than just one type of food to eat. Or gave an option to progressively eat whatever food is in the inventory regardless of what it is.

2. For choosing what items to loot, have the script identify items in  my inventory and/or on the ground and display as a list that i can select from and add items from it to a "loot" or "do not loot" list. The same way you currently add what targets the bot should attack, but for choosing items to loot.

3. Add a checkbox for if i want to only loot items from monsters that my bot has killed, while ignoring loot from monsters other players killed.

A simplified way to tell my bot to pick up and bury bones. perhaps with a single checkbox. Maybe im doing it wrong but im currently adding bones to loot list and then checking the "bury bones" option. Seems clunky. 

And again, thanks for the great script!

• Like 2