Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri AIO Combat & Magic - Kills every monster in the game - Banking - Progressive training - Dwarf multicannons - Dungeons - Crabs - Potions & More

4,303 posts in this topic

Its a little sad I must say. I love the concept of this script and Tri way of coding, I was crazy to buy it, but tri released it before he had it ready (Beta stage). I dislike that very much and im glad I didnt buy it. As soon as I see atleast 1 satisfied costumer, I will be your second.

Good day,

Dani

Sorry if you feel like its still in beta, it isn't its just because runescape is constantly updating, everything should be working within a few days

Wait what? your going to take a look tomorrow? but its 1pm as you said... well 2.18 pm now.

Different time zones like someone said earlier

Does this bot work at caged ogres with cannon support? If so i would love to purchase.

Yes it does :)

I paid you for an auth about a week or 2 ago, and you have not sent me it yet.

Please send it today.

First of all this bot has only been on sale for 6 days , and secondly I have never sold auths for this script. When you buy it the script instantly goes into your TRiBot scripts. Make sure it is added here: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?search=Tri%20AIO%20Ranged%20%26%20Magic&sort=default&category=all&price=any

Im sorry but i love the script! it has its ups and downs but its got me from 1-90 magic in 5 days? going for 94 so once the bug is fixed ill be getting 94... Im a happy customer.

Hey whats the bug?

Good script can I suggest, speeding up clicking on npc as I get more xp/ph with ur tri caved orges

I'll take a look at it now, are you higher or lower combat then the ogres?

Definitely needs working on, i havent been able to use this script at all since i bought it. Still waiting for the instruction manual.

Tri says he's busy so hopefully over the weekend it will be straightened out.

A guide should be finished within a few days, although most things are self explanatory, just read everything

man superheating was so perfect now it doesn't even work -_- I am close to 99 mage please fix it it just doesn't even do anythinggg =D

Please tell me more; What isn't working with it? 

Reloading and firing cannon doesnt work, it clicks cannonball but clicks again, doesnt click the cannon.

Also doesnt spec with weapon.

Strange, does it try to click the cannon? And I'm fixing the special bug tonight

Its because the new runescape update has screwed up the script, hopefully tri will fix it soon! the same is happening with Alching, Super heating and what not!

I'll be fixing bugs tonight

Pointless pushing an update anyway with all stupid null errors, breaks the script every 5 mins.

What settings are you using that get the null errors?

Doesn't seem like the scripter is very active. I think I'll need to look elsewhere for something similar (if there is one).

I'm back, I'm on school holidays so havn't been at home much

i plan on buying this once updated :)

Great :)

Edited by Tri

The stun/alch was perfectly timed but for some reason, when i start it the script again it starts clicking all the tabs but doesn't really click on stun or alching anymore? it just goes everywhere?

Hey what i meant about the super heating is that it does everything but when it clicks superheat it just malfunctions and just moves the bot mouse everywhere but doesnt click anything. Doesn't go to the item at all move left right left right lol please fix soon trying to get 99 mage sunday =DDD

Hey what i meant about the super heating is that it does everything but when it clicks superheat it just malfunctions and just moves the bot mouse everywhere but doesnt click anything. Doesn't go to the item at all move left right left right lol please fix soon trying to get 99 mage sunday =DDD

im nearly 94 mage! ive been using Brad's alcher/superheater, its in free scripts section. waiting for Tri to fix this so i can use this again!

Tri, the null error is the client's fault. Random items are turning into null and trilez has yet to fix it. He means it'd be pointless to push a fix because it really fucks with a lot of scripts atm

The problem we are talking about is not the nulls one,

the alching/superheat problem is that. It clicks on High alch/Superheat and then it malfunctions and starts to click on the magic or invent tab over and over instead of clicking the item its supposed to alch/superheat.

The problem we are talking about is not the nulls one,

the alching/superheat problem is that. It clicks on High alch/Superheat and then it malfunctions and starts to click on the magic or invent tab over and over instead of clicking the item its supposed to alch/superheat.

exactly that same thing happens to me and i have 99 banked lol -_- the struggle 

Wemakegp, on 05 Oct 2013 - 8:29 PM, said:

exactly that same thing happens to me and i have 99 banked lol -_- the struggle 

i have 11k alchs left for 94 mage! ive been botting this whole week from 1-94! not had time to play my account :( and now this happens Lol

i have 11k alchs left for 94 mage! ive been botting this whole week from 1-94! not had time to play my account :( and now this happens Lol

I just do a few quests that i need in downtime but im seriously lost with training without bots anymore lol.

I just do a few quests that i need in downtime but im seriously lost with training without bots anymore lol.

ive done all the pure quests i can! nothing else to do! ended up doing a bit of pking, 4 g mauls and 8 dds pk's from just rushing :P

ive done all the pure quests i can! nothing else to do! ended up doing a bit of pking, 4 g mauls and 8 dds pk's from just rushing :P

haha easy money i guess.

just bought, when i set it up at ogres, it teleported using the ardy tabs instantly, i tried setting cannon up before hand and all it did was right click on cannon, hovered over pickup for a split second and then just teleported aimlessly..

trying to actually get this thing running, it wants to also try to grab the cannon through the fence...

and i can't even get it running regardless with cannon.. ugh the struggle.

Hey guys, add my skype I need a little more info on what is reproducing the bug as its working fine for me. I'm guessing its because the GUI is quite difficult for some people and they set it up wrong :P

Already added! but your offline!

oh sorry had it on offline mode :P

he should be on this ASAP we all paid money for it 

MESSAGE TO ALL SCRIPT USERS:

The problems you are currently experiencing are to do with the TRiBot client, not with the script you purchased.

Hundreds of TRiBot users are experiencing problems with a large variety of scripts, and for now all I can do is hope that 

the client developers fix this problem soon.

The reason magic and cannons are not working at the moment is because the client for some reason is unable to read what your "uptext" is;

that is the text up the top left corner of your screen, which tells you if you are using an item ( e.g cannonball ) , or if you have a spell selected.

Without this many features of the script will be bugging out at the moment.

Until the client is fixed there is nothing I can do, and as soon as the client is fixed everything will be back to normal :)

other than that does this work completely flawless at ogre cages? can you possibly upload a video of it running briefly if it's working for you so i can see how it runs? by any chance.

[9/23/2013 1:03:05 AM] Tri: yeah sure man I'll do it :)

[9/23/2013 1:03:18 AM] Cody g: you sure? you dont got to really.

[9/23/2013 1:03:25 AM] Cody g: was just gonna give u the 4m.

[9/23/2013 1:03:26 AM] Tri: na its allgood dude :)

[9/23/2013 1:03:56 AM] Tri: its up to you, 7.5 both or 4m one :P

[9/23/2013 1:03:57 AM] Tri: or just 4m now

[9/23/2013 1:04:06 AM] Tri: and ill sell you other one for 3.5 cause its yo birthday haha

[9/23/2013 1:04:08 AM] Tri: when its ready

[9/23/2013 1:04:25 AM] Tri: sweet man

[9/23/2013 1:04:27 AM] Cody g: i trust ya

[9/23/2013 1:04:32 AM] Tri: ill get you your yak auth code now

[9/23/2013 1:04:35 AM] Cody g: your known

[9/23/2013 1:04:44 AM] Cody g: and seem cool

[9/23/2013 1:04:57 AM] Tri: haha thanks :P, whats your tribot username btw?

[9/23/2013 1:05:00 AM] Cody g: plz send me aio range code when its done

[9/23/2013 1:05:03 AM] Cody g: bl4ckdev1l2

[9/23/2013 1:05:21 AM] Tri: Auth Code: 9***-9***-**** ~ Licensed to: bl4ckdev1l2 ~ TriYakFighter~

[9/23/2013 1:05:26 AM] Tri: sweet man

[9/23/2013 1:05:42 AM] Tri: if you need help heres a video: 

[9/23/2013 1:06:17 AM] Cody g: sending aio range/mage code later?

[9/23/2013 1:06:51 AM] Tri: yeah when its ready dude

[9/23/2013 1:07:00 AM] Tri: I'm HOPING I finished it tonight

[9/23/2013 1:07:27 AM] Tri: but your distracting me :P

[9/23/2013 1:07:47 AM] Cody g: okay

[9/23/2013 1:07:49 AM] Cody g: good night

[9/23/2013 1:08:10 AM] Tri: yeah man have a good sleep, good luck tommorow :)

[9/23/2013 6:03:46 AM] Tri: you awake?

[9/23/2013 11:04:24 AM] Cody g: yo

[9/23/2013 11:04:37 AM] Cody g: i am now

You did sell me it dude, before it was done. I bought yak off of you, and this one, both for 7.5m....4m for yaks, 3.5m for this one.

AND YOUR LIEING DUDE I HAVE PROOF! You will be banned dude

Edited by Bl4ckdev1l2