Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri AIO Combat & Magic - Kills every monster in the game - Banking - Progressive training - Dwarf multicannons - Dungeons - Crabs - Potions & More

4,303 posts in this topic

On 15/11/2016 at 9:57 PM, dantan said:

@Tri sometimes it doesn't wait for loot and it quickly starts attacking the next one, can you fix this ? 

Have you selected 'Wait for loot' in the looting settings?

On 16/11/2016 at 4:49 AM, Razorz said:

Tri, is there any way to make the bot click on the exact safe spot tile instead of clicking on minimap, because it missclicks a lot before getting on the right tile at sand crabs. Thanks

Great idea, this will be added in Tuesdays update ^_^ 

On 16/11/2016 at 6:26 PM, Boston said:

I would also enjoy this if added. But also, is there anyway you could add support for a gem bag? And also maybe SGS healing capabilities, by this i mean it won't eat if you have spec and are using an SGS? I know it's a long shot but I thought I would ask.

But thanks for the absolutely phenomenal script and great support.

The script can already switch weapons for special attacks, if you just lower the hp you want to heal at it should be fine ^_^ if not yeah I could add that in a future update. 

On 17/11/2016 at 0:41 AM, sirpinoy said:

I'm trying to use the lvl-1 enchant on sapphire rings. But all the bot does is open up the bank and close it again.

Note: The sapphire ring's are in vision when the bot opens the bank, so that's not the problem.

Note2: When I start the bot with the sapphire rings in the inventory, it works until it has to withdraw new sapphire rings.

So for some reason ti can't find the rings in the bank

Last edit:

Nevermind.. It was my mistake, I found out there's another tab specially for banking.. Just wanna say that this script is awesom, so customizable and everything it's just great. I will definetly buy this! Thanks for making this script for us!

Glad you got it working and that you're enjoying the script!

On 17/11/2016 at 11:06 AM, Broseidon18 said:

Hi Tri, huge fan of this script. Unfortunately keep getting this error now and the bot is automatically turning off. I don't know what is happening? I think you mentioned above that it is a Looking Glass error. Please let me know what i need to do. Thanks

[17:02:16] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.reflect.Method.getParameterCount()I

• [17:02:16] at obf.so.MS(ou:1389)
  • [17:02:16] at obf.so.GA(ou:2063)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor25.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  • [17:02:16] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
  • [17:02:16] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:111)
  • [17:02:16] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:45)
  • [17:02:16] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:235)
  • [17:02:16] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)
  • [17:02:16] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:250)
  • [17:02:16] at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)
  • [17:02:16] at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
  • [17:02:16] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:791)
  • [17:02:16] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1447)
  • [17:02:16] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(RMIConnectionImpl.java:89)
  • [17:02:16] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1292)
  • [17:02:16] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1380)
  • [17:02:16] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:812)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor29.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  • [17:02:16] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
  • [17:02:16] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
  • [17:02:16] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
  • [17:02:16] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
  • [17:02:16] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
  • [17:02:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
  • [17:02:16] Runtime: 00 H 00 M 01 S
  • [17:02:16] Total xp gained: 0
  • [17:02:16] 0 0 0 0 0 0
  • [17:02:17] Script Ended: Tri AIO Combat & Magic.

Yeah that is a looking glass error, try using OSBuddy and clearing your hooks.dat file, if you need help add me on skype :) tri.tribot

On 17/11/2016 at 0:39 PM, Duhstin said:

No option to attack NPCs under combat already if in multi-zone? Thought that was going to be added. :(

Sorry I completely forgot, it will be added in the next update which should be on Tuesday.

On 18/11/2016 at 9:04 PM, Blackbuster216 said:

Can you add opening doors in babarian village?

Unfortunately I don't plan on that, it's a bit of a waste of time because there are much better places to train :) if you need any ideas feel free to add me on skype: tri.tribot

14 hours ago, Duhstin said:

@Tri you plan on adding the new sand crabs area w/ banking & resetting?

That feature was added months ago :) simply add the crabs and the rocks to your targets and the script will automatically make them aggro again when necessary, and bank using the chest.

The script is running Perfectly! If you need any help setting it up or have any questions; feel free to add me on skype: tri.tribot

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, Tri said:

That feature was added months ago :) simply add the crabs and the rocks to your targets and the script will automatically make them aggro again when necessary, and bank using the chest.

Was a new update couple days ago, there is a new island you pay 10k to get there. 

@Tri  My script has gone somewhere and i bought the script for lifetime

Is it possible that the bot only loots my own loot? like i kill a mob it only loots that loot and not from others.

2 hours ago, ycie said:

Is it possible that the bot only loots my own loot? like i kill a mob it only loots that loot and not from others.

Not right now.

3 hours ago, ycie said:

@Tri are you willing to add this?

@Tri the cannon reloading is being finnicky once again just to let you know. Also sometimes when I use reload a script that I've made, it won't spec with my spec weapon.

Also if you were to plan on making the Gem Bag work, you should also do the herb sack. Would both be very useful imo.

On 20/11/2016 at 5:10 PM, Duhstin said:

Was a new update couple days ago, there is a new island you pay 10k to get there. 

Ooh I may look into it, I'd need to borrow an account to code the update ^_^ 

On 21/11/2016 at 1:17 AM, [email protected] said:

@Tri  My script has gone somewhere and i bought the script for lifetime

Your version of the script is in the ranged category :) 

On 21/11/2016 at 8:38 AM, ycie said:

I'm looting into this at the moment

On 22/11/2016 at 1:17 AM, Boston said:

@Tri the cannon reloading is being finnicky once again just to let you know. Also sometimes when I use reload a script that I've made, it won't spec with my spec weapon.

Also if you were to plan on making the Gem Bag work, you should also do the herb sack. Would both be very useful imo.

Fixed ^_^ can you test it and let me know please. If / when I add the gem bag, I'll also add the herb sack :) 

On 22/11/2016 at 1:41 AM, skud said:

Awesome script thanks @Tri

Glad you like it!

On 22/11/2016 at 4:14 AM, slipper14 said:

Does this support Tan Leather from Fremmy Hard Diaries?

Yes it does ^_^ 

On 22/11/2016 at 8:19 AM, AmanDiMummy said:

Hey @Tri does the script support the new lunar flax spin spell (not sure the exact name) - lvl 76 magic req?

Not yet, although it would be very easy to add, I just need to borrow an account.

23/11/2016 Update:

• The 'Pick up loot valued over X ' feature now takes stacks of items into consideration.
  • The script now has the ability to fight aggressively in multi-combat zones, simply select 'Multi combat zone' in the first page of the GUI.
  • Safe spotting has been improved, the script will now click the safe spot on the screen instead of minimap if safe to do so.
  • Reloading cannons has been fixed

Enjoy!
The script is running PERFECTLY!

2 people like this

Update:

• Added Prayer to the traininer manager, so you can now switch training spots / attack styles & more when you level up your prayer! ( And all other combat skills ). 

Add me on skype and I'll help you set it up :) my skype is: tri.tribot

1 hour ago, Dragovian said:

Saying "FIGHTING" in GUI and doesn't select a thing.

5 hours ago, Tri said:

23/11/2016 Update:

• The 'Pick up loot valued over X ' feature now takes stacks of items into consideration.
  • The script now has the ability to fight aggressively in multi-combat zones, simply select 'Multi combat zone' in the first page of the GUI.
  • Safe spotting has been improved, the script will now click the safe spot on the screen instead of minimap if safe to do so.
  • Reloading cannons has been fixed

Enjoy!
The script is running PERFECTLY!

Noticed a problem with the multi-combat zones. Sending PM w/ GIF to show what it does.

Update:

• Fixed bug @Duhstin pointed out ^_^ thanks

The script is running PERFECTLY! enjoy!

1 person likes this

does this script re click on screen when splashing due to time limit?

Also , does it pick up cannon before decay? and put back together?

Edited by Bobbyy

[11:03:31] Could not load human mouse data. Reason: Human mouse data encryption key not found.

when i try to bot goblins, it wont attack, but just keep clicking on random points and walks around.

every time i try to run this at cows it just says "debug 2 debug 3 debug 4". even if i turn off banking and looting. yet was working fine for killing giant rats. how do i get this to work..

bot status keeps saying walk to spot

* nvm fixed this issue but setting current tile to not be 0 0

Edited by toxjq

This bot is not working for me at sand crabs. Ever since the island changed its been very strange. Runs all around the place, dies. Or it sits there. Idk what is happening