Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Optimus

Optimus AIO Combat & Magic [KILLS EVERYTHING] [SLAYER] [CANNON] [IRONMAN] [GUTHANS] [BANKING] [AIO MAGIC] [STUN ALCHING] [PRAYER] [POTIONS] [PROGRESSIVE] [SAFE SPOTTING] and more...

Alching is broken

[12:33:11] Dynamic signature data successully sent, to view your dynamic signature go to:
[12:33:11] http://www.tri-scripts.com/Signatures/AIO/users/kelthstone.png
[12:33:11] Thank you for choosing Optimus Combat & Magic.
[12:33:11] Script Ended: Optimus Combat & Magic.
[12:33:36] Downloading script 'Optimus Combat & Magic'.
[12:33:37] Script Started: Optimus Combat & Magic.
[12:33:37] Welcome to Optimus Combat & Magic! - Please wait while the script downloads.
[12:33:38] Loading GUI...
[12:33:49] GUI Complete
[12:33:49] start nats: 7999
[12:33:49] Alching = true
[12:33:49] Settings Successfully Saved
[12:33:49] java.lang.NullPointerException
[12:33:49]     at scripts.Mine.Shared.dax_api.api_lib.models.PlayerDetails.e(PlayerDetails.java:31)
[12:33:49]     at java.util.stream.IntPipeline$4$1.accept(IntPipeline.java:250)
[12:33:49]     at java.util.Spliterators$IntArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:1032)
[12:33:49]     at java.util.Spliterator$OfInt.forEachRemaining(Spliterator.java:693)
[12:33:49]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
[12:33:49]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
[12:33:49]     at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
[12:33:49]     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
[12:33:49]     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
[12:33:49]     at scripts.Mine.Shared.dax_api.api_lib.models.PlayerDetails.e(PlayerDetails.java:31)
[12:33:49]     at scripts.Mine.Shared.dax_api.api_lib.i.e(DaxWalker.java:58)
[12:33:49]     at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.run(AIOABCL2.java:3536)
[12:33:49]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[12:33:49] Screenshot saved
[12:33:50] Dynamic signature data successully sent, to view your dynamic signature go to:
[12:33:50] http://www.tri-scripts.com/Signatures/AIO/users/kelthstone.png
[12:33:50] Thank you for choosing Optimus Combat & Magic.
[12:33:50] Script Ended: Optimus Combat & Magic.

bot debug:

[12:24:48] TRiBot Release 10.14_1 loaded. (1.8.0_102:/usr/java/jdk1.8.0_102/jre)
[12:24:48] Loading human mouse movement data.
[12:24:49] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[12:32:55] /home/dediserver/.tribot
[12:32:56] Feb 28, 2019 12:32:56 PM sun.awt.X11.XToolkit processException
WARNING: Exception on Toolkit thread
java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.wg cannot be cast to sun.awt.X11.XComponentPeer
    at sun.awt.X11.XWindow.handleXCrossingEvent(XWindow.java:925)
    at sun.awt.X11.XComponentPeer.handleXCrossingEvent(XComponentPeer.java:75)
    at sun.awt.X11.XBaseWindow.dispatchEvent(XBaseWindow.java:1128)
    at sun.awt.X11.XBaseWindow.dispatchToWindow(XBaseWindow.java:1086)
    at sun.awt.X11.XToolkit.dispatchEvent(XToolkit.java:502)
    at sun.awt.X11.XToolkit.run(XToolkit.java:616)
    at sun.awt.X11.XToolkit.run(XToolkit.java:532)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

[12:32:56] Feb 28, 2019 12:32:56 PM sun.awt.X11.XToolkit processException
java.lang.ClassCastException: obf.wg cannot be cast to sun.awt.X11.XComponentPeer

[12:32:59] Feb 28, 2019 12:32:59 PM sun.awt.X11.XToolkit processException

[12:32:59] Feb 28, 2019 12:32:59 PM sun.awt.X11.XToolkit processException

[12:33:32] /home/dediserver/.tribot
[12:33:33] Feb 28, 2019 12:33:33 PM sun.awt.X11.XToolkit processException

[12:33:33] Feb 28, 2019 12:33:33 PM sun.awt.X11.XToolkit processException

I'm not that surprised the bot isn't working properly. I've reported issues with the magic feature on Feb.11 and that's only when I tried it for the first time, it wasn't working. Lunar spells don't work, issues with simple alching causing the bot to repeatedly spam click inventory, risking a ban. Almost 3 weeks later and it hasn't been fixed.

Definitely not worth $10 a month, glad I didn't purchase it but feel sorry for those who have.

8 hours ago, Core743 said:

I'm not that surprised the bot isn't working properly. I've reported issues with the magic feature on Feb.11 and that's only when I tried it for the first time, it wasn't working. Lunar spells don't work, issues with simple alching causing the bot to repeatedly spam click inventory, risking a ban. Almost 3 weeks later and it hasn't been fixed.

Definitely not worth $10 a month, glad I didn't purchase it but feel sorry for those who have.

Ridiculous to be honest. The mans raking in $1000 a month minimum and half the month the script is bugged. I understand he probably has other priorities, but shit.

@Optimus Could you respond to the above, this is really scaring people who want to purchase your script (including me) away. So far your lite version seems to run great, only thing is that it is throwing a few exceptions every minute and making my bot hang while it does, which makes me feel insecure. Looks like it's mainly when it tries to turn the camera.

Thanks for your great work.

On 3/2/2019 at 6:55 AM, Core743 said:

i admittedly have not explored all features of this script but from my 19hours of using it so far, it's been nothing short of wonderful. I suppose I'll have to dabble (or maybe best not) with the problems you seem to be experiencing. That said I'm happy to of paid for the script ^_^ it does seem well made to me. I'm sorry you've been having issues with it though. Hopefully the fixes you need come sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, sjnur said:

@Optimus Could you respond to the above, this is really scaring people who want to purchase your script (including me) away. So far your lite version seems to run great, only thing is that it is throwing a few exceptions every minute and making my bot hang while it does, which makes me feel insecure. Looks like it's mainly when it tries to turn the camera.

Thanks for your great work.

i've been using the script for alch + stun comboing for 134k/hr for about 19hours. I've had no problems if you're on the fence about it I'd suggest not jumping. But as someone who has bought it I personally have no regrets and will continue to use it as my main script for the next month or so lol.

Hey @Optimus

I haven't used your script in a while(looks like there's been a GUI overhaul which looks nice!) There are a few things that I'm not sure if I'm not understanding or what happened to a few settings..

1.) I want to choose to logout on certain things like having a full inventory, out of pots, etc. I'm pretty sure these were options before? What happened?

2.) Can we choose when to use our potions? I have super combat potions and it looks to be drinking them at ~105/99 or so but I'd like the script to wait until my stats are 99/99 to re-pot.

3.) I don't remember if this was ever an option but is there any chance to have the option to repair barrows items? Weather that's through Bob, PoH, or w/e else?

From my perspective, it seems like there was a pretty GUI overhaul but we lost some functionality? Regardless I've used your script a ton and continue to enjoy it. 

Edited by gavin101

Hey guys so sorry for the late update! I've been traveling overseas for the past two months but have finally returned home ^_^. Development is full steam ahead again, I've fixed all known issues and will begin regular updates again.

Update:

• Fixed all known issues, thanks for the debugs and bug reports.

The script is running great!

• Like 1

@Optimus exploring the tan leather feature today. the script will occasionally miss the deposit button and then just spam click to withdraw more d'hides not realizing the problem. Also when it withdraws the hides it would be a lot nicer if it could just 'withdraw all' as currently it's a bit slow when choosing to withdraw 26 .. also there's the nature staff so really it should be using as much inventory space as it can. I'll probably go back to stun/alching asap xd ran much smoother

Not sure if this is the actual root cause but the runtime paint seems to stop counting when a break happens and never starts again even though the rest of the script works fine

Would also enjoy having more teleportation methods to get to our fighting spot easier (ex: arceuus teleports/tabs)

When using the Plank Make spell the bot wants to withdraw 26 logs and will spam click 26. The problem is there is only 25 spots available. 2 for the runes and 1 for the coins that are needed.

Screen Recording 2019-03-05 at 9.10.29 AM (1).mov

EDIT: Bought a rune pouch so now I only need two invo spots. And now it works. 

EDIT EDIT: NOPE deposits the rune pouch. Does not support rune pouch. So Plank making is not working until this is fixed. Either support the rune pouch or fix it to know it needs 3 invo spots for runes and coins. 

Edited by hawaii11
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, hawaii11 said:

When using the Plank Make spell the bot wants to withdraw 26 logs and will spam click 26. The problem is there is only 25 spots available. 2 for the runes and 1 for the coins that are needed.

Screen Recording 2019-03-05 at 9.10.29 AM (1).mov 1.46 MB · 1 download

EDIT EDIT: NOPE deposits the rune pouch. Does not support rune pouch. So Plank making is not working until this is fixed. Either support the rune pouch or fix it to know it needs 3 invo spots for runes and coins. 

This is the same issue I have raised 3 weeks ago @Optimus when can you have a look at this? Last I tested both plank making and spin flax from lunars didn't work.

Another issue that I'm not sure if its Tribot's fault or the script:

If the monster I'm attacking at the top of my screen and not fully in view but only partially, the cursor will spaz a bit going up and down and eventually right click the monster but its a very obvious bot behavior.

9 hours ago, hawaii11 said:

Screen Recording 2019-03-05 at 9.10.29 AM (1).mov 1.46 MB · 1 download

I know right! I hate that the script doesnt support any of the more convenient things in RS. Rune pouches, herb sack, ect. Would be really nice if @Optimus was working on those additions as well as house teleport methoods to get around. ? I'm trying to find a useful place to use this script for something besides splash +alching 

Edited by trekr