Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Optimus

[Optimus AIO Combat & Magic] [Ironman] [Banking] [Potions] [Slayer] [Kills everything] [All Magic Training Methods] [Crabs] [Brutals] [Progressive training] [AIO Magic] + Much more

Array

@yagayaganiga That debug does not help me and also creates a massive amount of spam on this thread. Please edit or delete it and send me a pm with your GUI settings and I"ll help you get it working :) 

On 10/13/2019 at 1:04 PM, danny689 said:

Got a 2 day ban for being dumb and stun alching. I'm not putting down the script! I just 100% think stun alching is asking for trouble. That being said. I went from 78-99 mage being smart alching at ge w2. 10-12 hours a day setting a safe spot and just not being greedy. Awesome script thanks again.

Sorry to hear about the ban but grats on 99 magic! 

On 10/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, 2007botter said:

Can this un note food and pots at bandits so I can train range there?

No it doesn't yet have that feature, but I can add it in a future update! ^_^ 

16 hours ago, bloodface906 said:

Progressive magic does not seem to be working, it gets the level needed to move on, and then just sits there. The logs just say new training method activated and then nothing further

Please send me photos of your GUI settings, I've been using progressive training recently and it worked fine.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:40 AM, Mushrooms said:

how does this handle slayer on an 1 attack account? can it refill cannon/grab a new task etc

Hey it can refill cannon for you and teleport out and logout when the task is compete. Although it doesn't grab new tasks yet. 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:28 AM, pro4pk said:

@Optimus Does this support Kraken splashing?

What do you mean?

On 10/16/2019 at 6:14 AM, Core743 said:

Pretty decent bot, working well so far. Any suggestions on where to bot for a high-level cb? Training str.

Glad you like it! You could try somewhere like ankous or moss giants, I've trained plenty of accounts there :D 

5 hours ago, Rhalala said:

great script , only found out u can high alch/teleport etc to train mage with it too. thanks

Thanks for the feeedback! Do you have any suggestions for new features?

The script is running perfectly :) 

15 minutes ago, Mansemon said:

Optimus..
How do i set script arguments on this script like the fisher in the picture.?

Enter the name of your gui settings as your argument. For example if you have a settings called "rock_crabs", enter that in and it will automatically use those settings. Let me know if you need further assistance 👍

Just now, Optimus said:

Enter the name of your gui settings as your argument. For example if you have a settings called "rock_crabs", enter that in and it will automatically use those settings. Let me know if you need further assistance 👍

already tryed sir. having trouble finding the GUI. i tryed to save in diffrent names and yea... cant figure it out.

•  
  • [23:24:57] Loading script argument: {autostart=2012.GUI
  • [23:24:57] Script Started: Optimus Combat & Magic.
  • [23:24:57] Welcome to Optimus Combat & Magic! - Please wait while the script downloads.
  • [23:24:57] Loading GUI...
  • [23:25:00] Your GUI settings are outdated or invalid, please re-create your GUI profile.
  • [23:25:00] Sorry for the inconvenience.

18 minutes ago, Mansemon said:

already tryed sir. having trouble finding the GUI. i tryed to save in diffrent names and yea... cant figure it out.

•  
  • [23:24:57] Loading script argument: {autostart=2012.GUI
  • [23:24:57] Script Started: Optimus Combat & Magic.
  • [23:24:57] Welcome to Optimus Combat & Magic! - Please wait while the script downloads.
  • [23:24:57] Loading GUI...
  • [23:25:00] Your GUI settings are outdated or invalid, please re-create your GUI profile.
  • [23:25:00] Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey please try again now, I've just uploaded an update that should fix it.
Let me know how it goes ^_^ 

41 minutes ago, Optimus said:

Hey please try again now, I've just uploaded an update that should fix it.
Let me know how it goes ^_^ 

• [11:01:47] C:\Users\kenne\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
  • [11:01:56] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\kenne\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\OptimusGUISettings\{autostart=Ankou.GUI (Den angivne fil blev ikke fundet)
  • [11:01:56] at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
  • [11:01:56] at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)
  • [11:01:56] at java.io.FileInputStream.(Unknown Source)
  • [11:01:56] at java.io.FileInputStream.(Unknown Source)
  • [11:01:56] at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.L(AIOABCL2.java:1903)
  • [11:01:56] at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.L(AIOABCL2.java:1184)
  • [11:01:56] at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.c(AIOABCL2.java:2230)
  • [11:01:56] at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.run(AIOABCL2.java:3706)
  • [11:01:56] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

5 minutes ago, Optimus said:

@Mansemon Sorry the update was still pending on the repository. It should be live and working now :) 

Sir. It is working 110% flaweless!
You are my favorit scripter!!

• [11:15:25] Starting client.
  • [11:15:37] Loading script argument: Ankou.GUI
  • [11:15:37] Script Started: Optimus Combat & Magic.
  • [11:15:37] Welcome to Optimus Combat & Magic! - Please wait while the script downloads.
  • [11:15:37] Loading GUI...
  • [11:15:41] Login bot started.
  • [11:15:41] Login Bot: Login...
  • [11:15:51] Login bot succeeded.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Optimus said:

What do you mean?

@Optimus You can get really good AFK mage xp by attacking the kraken boss whirlpool, without hitting the tentacles, that way the boss doesn't spawn but the you still get the full mage xp and hp xp. There are videos on youtube if you want to see "osrs kraken splashing". 

Update:

• The script now supports Cave Kraken and splashing the Kraken boss! The script will disturb the whirlpool's and attack the krakens when they're spawned, or will continue to splash the kraken boss if you only add that whirlpool's ID to your target list!

On 10/21/2019 at 3:34 PM, pro4pk said:

@Optimus You can get really good AFK mage xp by attacking the kraken boss whirlpool, without hitting the tentacles, that way the boss doesn't spawn but the you still get the full mage xp and hp xp. There are videos on youtube if you want to see "osrs kraken splashing". 

Thanks for the idea, I've just implemented this so let me know how it goes! 

The script is running perfectly!

Edited by Optimus

On 10/20/2019 at 4:56 AM, Optimus said:

Hey it can refill cannon for you and teleport out and logout when the task is compete. Although it doesn't grab new tasks yet. 

What do you mean?

Glad you like it! You could try somewhere like ankous or moss giants, I've trained plenty of accounts there :D 

Thanks for the feeedback! Do you have any suggestions for new features?

The script is running perfectly :) 

is it possible to add using bags of salt and ice cooler for slay tasks?

On 10/26/2019 at 5:28 AM, Rhalala said:

is it possible to add using bags of salt and ice cooler for slay tasks?

9 hours ago, [email protected] said:

No bolt enchanting?

I will add both features today :) 

12 hours ago, burnsy69 said:

unsure as to how to set this up for rock crabs it does not reset the agro?

Which rock crabs are you trying to fight? You should just add them as your target like any other monster and it'll automatically handle it. If you need further assistance please pm me here or on my discord :) 

@Rhalala  Enjoy ^_^

Update:

• The script now support the use of Ice coolers, Bags of salt, Rock hammers & Rock thrownhammers while training slayer!
    The script will also detect if you've unlocked the ability to automatically use these items and act accordingly 😎.

@[email protected] Sorry I didn't have time to add bolt enchanting today, I will add it tomorrow.

bd56596a280a44b37b159b8f06227180.gif

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Optimus said:

@Rhalala  Enjoy ^_^

Update:

• The script now support the use of Ice coolers, Bags of salt, Rock hammers & Rock thrownhammers while training slayer!
    The script will also detect if you've unlocked the ability to automatically use these items and act accordingly 😎.

@[email protected] Sorry I didn't have time to add bolt enchanting today, I will add it tomorrow.

bd56596a280a44b37b159b8f06227180.gif

Mate.. you are a serious legend. Thank you so much this is hands down probably the best script to use on Tribot.

@[email protected] Enjoy ^_^ 

Update:

• New magic training method: Enchant bolts! - All types of bolts are supported, when you run out of bolts or runes the script will log out.
    This training method has full abc2 antiban, and uses the keyboard f-keys and number keys to speed the process up.

The script is running Perfectly!
8 hours ago, Rhalala said:

Mate.. you are a serious legend. Thank you so much this is hands down probably the best script to use on Tribot.

Haha thanks for the feedback man glad you like it! Any other features you'd like to suggest?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Credit Shop
      Purchase credits securely from a TRiBot Administrator, and get back to botting quickly!

Current Price: 1.85m OSRS/Credit or $1.15 BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC/Credit
      Lower prices available depending on quantity, discounts start at 50 credits!
      Contact Methods
      Discord: Fluffee#9509
      PM on the Forums
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Tutorial Island (ABC2) (V2.0)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my tutorial island reboot! This script completes tutorial island for free!
      I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!
      In the near future, I will be re-implementing the gui and paint, I realize it is rather basic for now.

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/tutorialIsland
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3296-bbuu20-s-tutorial-island/
    • By Rigo
      FIRE CAPES
      POWERLEVELING
      QUESTING
      MINIGAMES

TERMS OF SERVICE!
      1. All Payments are to be given up front before we start any type of service with NO exceptions.

2. There will be NO refunds once payment has been taken unless we are no longer able to complete your request and will only be refunded the remaining order amount.

3. You are NOT allowed to log into the account while the service is being completed unless we have given you permission to do so. If you log into the account without permission your order will be terminated without giving you a refund.

4. You will NOT recover the account whilst it is in our possession. If you need to terminate your order please contact us and we will allow you to change your password back. Any attempts to reclaim the account prematurely will lead to the order being terminated instantly, without us resuming later.

5. Before we start any type of work all valuables MUST be removed from the account. Only the items needed to complete the order itself should be left on the account. Failure to do this means we will not be able to assume responsibility for any wealth that goes missing.

6. All of our services are 100% hand done we do not use any type of bot or macros to do your service. If you wish for us to take screenshots of the progress you must request it before the service begins and will be deleted after 72 hours of completing your order.

7. By ordering from us you recognize the risks of having us or our workers on your account and will NOT hold us responsible if Jagex infracts your account this can include but not limited to bans/mutes.

8. You will need to change the password immediately AFTER the service is completed this is for your own safety! We will not be held responsible for any bans/mutes/hacks after the service have been completed.

9. When placing an order from us you automatically agree to our terms and conditions listed above.

• By ELON
      ELON AIO COMBAT
      abc2 lvl 8
      + Custom antiban
      gui support
      save/load
      SOURCE:https://github.com/Elon333/ELON-Combat-Aio
      LINK TO SCRIPT: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

Bug Report info:
      bot debug copy paste in pastebin
      client debug copy paste in pastebin
      explanation on bug
      screenshot/video if applicable
      MY DISCORD INFO: Elon#6697
      message my discord for faster reply

ELON FREE SCRIPTS:
      RESTLESS GHOST: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3416
      PRIEST IN PERIL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3407
      COMBAT AIO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Tutorial Island v4
      TRiBot's best Tutorial Island Script
      • Completes Tutorial Island
      • Supports loading of bulk accounts
      • Script Argument/Queue/Client Starter support
      • Tons of customization options
      • Random account profiling
      • Full ABC2 support
      • Post tutorial island tasks
      • Account Creation
      • Task based, chose the options for every account
      • Resizable mode support
      Get it here!
      GUI

Script Arguments
      Script arguments must be entered as follows (with the following keys):
      settingsFile:saved_settings_file_name.json; The only argument required now is the name of the settings file to load. If the file specified does not exist, an error will be printed in the debug, and the script will show the GUI instead.
      Source
    • By Optimus
      I'm slowly going back and rewriting all my scripts with the latest and greatest methods, and todays re-release is my firemaker  

Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Simply click start script and watch the world burn.
      Overview:
      The script will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By bbuu20
      I've been trying to implement abc2 into my tutorial island script, but I thought it may be easier if I started from scratch. Since then, I've been working on a mining script that mines and banks, and I thought that I did a pretty good job of implementing abc2. Upon running the script however, I noticed that there were a few things off.
      1.) Despite being called whenever the player is animating, the timed actions don't seem to actually do anything.
      2.) Sometimes when mining, the abcutil will decide if the mouse should hover over the next target. This is good and working how it should, but when it's done mining the current rock, it doesn't actually click on the rock that was hovered over.
      I was hoping some of you could look at my code, and help me get to the bottom of these issues. The problem has to either be in Antiban.java, Mine.java, or maybe both.
      Source code: https://github.com/bbuu20/Tribot/tree/master/Bbuu20's%20Dynamic%20Miner/src/scripts
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
  • Our picks

• Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 19 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies