Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Optimus

[Optimus AIO Combat & Magic] [Ironman] [Banking] [Potions] [Slayer] [Kills everything] [All Magic Training Methods] [Crabs] [Brutals] [Progressive training] [AIO Magic] + Much more

Array

Still getting exceptions that stop script, this is from just now:

[22:33:26] java.lang.NullPointerException
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.L(AIOABCL2.java:19302)
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.M(AIOABCL2.java:19624)
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.x(AIOABCL2.java:19322)
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.q(AIOABCL2.java:4115)
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.run(AIOABCL2.java:4005)
[22:33:26] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

@Optimus

Update:

• Fixed NullPointerException
44 minutes ago, contemporary said:

Still getting exceptions that stop script, this is from just now:

[22:33:26] java.lang.NullPointerException
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.L(AIOABCL2.java:19302)
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.M(AIOABCL2.java:19624)
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.x(AIOABCL2.java:19322)
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.q(AIOABCL2.java:4115)
[22:33:26] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.run(AIOABCL2.java:4005)
[22:33:26] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

@Optimus

Fixed! Sorry about that. 

5 hours ago, kees421 said:

Bit suprised this advanced script gets stuck while looting items. 

How do i set it up so it doesn't pick up other peoples loot? 

ironman btw

Ooh good suggestion, I will get ironman looting done today ?

9 hours ago, kees421 said:

You are on fire lately Optimus! Keep it up :)

Haha thanks man! 

1 hour ago, Optimus said:

Update:

• Fixed NullPointerException

Fixed! Sorry about that. 

Ooh good suggestion, I will get ironman looting done today ?

Haha thanks man! 

If you're on warpath of making this script great again(tm), you can also improve the way "walking to a random spot within combat area" works. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about - script clicks to walk to a tile after every kill. It would be great if script would check for loot on the ground before walking to tile - as is now, it loots a lot of unneeded trash by accident, if it clicks to walk to tile that has trash on it.

Update:

• Improved interaction with moving targets. ( Created a hybrid of AccurateMouse ).
  • Improved walking to tiles on your screen. (The script will no longer accidentally pickup junk loot by accident). 

@contemporary Let me know what you think :) 

If anyone has an ironman account I can borrow I'll add in ironman looting asap ^_^.

Major script update:

• The script now completely supports ironman mode! It will only loot drops that are yours :) Enjoy!

Minor update:

• Script will no longer try to bury noted bones.
  • Script will correctly loot items at the edge of your fighting distance.
  • Improved item sorting algorithm while looting. 

1 hour ago, kees421 said:

Yea u can borrow my account. I have send u a personal message :)

Done :) tyvm!

Edited by Optimus
  • Thanks 1

Optimus took time to help me with a problem I was having. He sat down did everything he needed to do and didn't stop till he solved it. Showed me everything I need to know and I truly realized how wonderful and amazing he is as a person I cant express how grateful I am towards him. Thank you, thank you, thank you so MUCH it was a blessing and I appreciate it and just so you know it won't go unnoticed. Great person, EXTREMELY trustful and reliable. Honest 11/10 and the scripts are dope asf ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Optimus said:

Major script update:

• The script now completely supports ironman mode! It will only loot drops that are yours :) Enjoy!

No problems at all with this new feature. :)

For anyone wondering, the script auto-detects if u are a ironman. U don't need to click or enable something. 

1 hour ago, Mattodl said:

Hi Optimus can you confirm some of them progs are recent. I can’t see how any account/script can run for 8+ hours and not been banned in the current climate.

I've ran this several times over night for 10+ hours and have yet to be banned on my account. I have multiple profiles I use for different spots and I also do some PKing from time to time. The script is really good and it allows you to farm whatever you want, unlike some other script that is premade to farm only a specific monster.

It's also going to depend on yourself mostly. Have you been banned before on your current ISP with the same IP, how old is the account, how much skilling have you done manually, how many quest have you done. My current bot account is 100% botted from quest, skills, and combat. Level 56 pure and I've killed well over 2000 monsters with the script and made 3m+.

14 hours ago, DJRed said:

Optimus took time to help me with a problem I was having. He sat down did everything he needed to do and didn't stop till he solved it. Showed me everything I need to know and I truly realized how wonderful and amazing he is as a person I cant express how grateful I am towards him. Thank you, thank you, thank you so MUCH it was a blessing and I appreciate it and just so you know it won't go unnoticed. Great person, EXTREMELY trustful and reliable. Honest 11/10 and the scripts are dope asf ?

Thanks a lot for the feedback! You're more than welcome man feel free to message me whenever you need help :) 

10 hours ago, kees421 said:

No problems at all with this new feature. :)

For anyone wondering, the script auto-detects if u are a ironman. U don't need to click or enable something. 

Glad you like it! Yeah that's right it automatically detects it, all about being user friendly ^_^ 

10 hours ago, Mattodl said:

Hi Optimus can you confirm some of them progs are recent. I can’t see how any account/script can run for 8+ hours and not been banned in the current climate.

Yeah most users are botting long hours with low risk, goldfarmers are the main target right now but just general training / slayer is pretty safe to do :).

Edited by Optimus

Hey, I have been testing your script at caged ogres and I ran into an issue with using tele grab to get the item.

Every time a seed drops, the script will select tele grab but then hover over the item. It appears to try and click, but when it does it just keeps repeating the action. I also found it stuck on the filters pane just now.

Are you able to take a look?

Todays update:

• Fixed telekinetic grab.
  • Refined all spellbook casting - Should see an increase in xp/hour and look more natural than before.
  • Fixed bastion potions.
  • Adjusted looting priority: The script will now always loot the most expensive items first.
  • The script will now properly re-equip all types of ammo.
  • Fixed very rare banking issue caused by not using food.

The script is running great :D 

Anybody have any feedback or progress they'd like to share? 

7 hours ago, FadeRS said:

Hey, I have been testing your script at caged ogres and I ran into an issue with using tele grab to get the item.

Every time a seed drops, the script will select tele grab but then hover over the item. It appears to try and click, but when it does it just keeps repeating the action. I also found it stuck on the filters pane just now.

Are you able to take a look?

Fixed ^_^ let me know how it goes!

9 hours ago, Optimus said:

Todays update:

• Fixed telekinetic grab.
  • Refined all spellbook casting - Should see an increase in xp/hour and look more natural than before.
  • Fixed bastion potions.
  • Adjusted looting priority: The script will now always loot the most expensive items first.
  • The script will now properly re-equip all types of ammo.
  • Fixed very rare banking issue caused by not using food.

The script is running great :D 

Anybody have any feedback or progress they'd like to share? 

Fixed ^_^ let me know how it goes!

When doing blue dragon on my Ironman it says “Ironman detected.” And it wont pick-up the loot most of the time (Does pick-up hides, wont pick-up bones. even if its mine..

How do solve this?

1 hour ago, Froggen Jr said:

When doing blue dragon on my Ironman it says “Ironman detected.” And it wont pick-up the loot most of the time (Does pick-up hides, wont pick-up bones. even if its mine..

How do solve this?

My ironman has looting problems aswell. Doesn't pick up anything anymore, whatever i try in the settings. 

No worries tho, i know u are on top of this when u have the time :) 

9 minutes ago, kees421 said:

My ironman has looting problems aswell. Doesn't pick up anything anymore, whatever i try in the settings. 

Funny thing is it works on dust devils. But not if i want to use it on blue dragons lol

3 hours ago, kees421 said:

3 hours ago, Froggen Jr said:

Funny thing is it works on dust devils. But not if i want to use it on blue dragons lol

Hey I'm guessing its because of the size of the monsters (The loot pile isnt always dropped on the same tile as the NPC for big monsters like dragons). Will have this sorted tonight :)

Edited by Optimus

4 hours ago, Optimus said:

Hey I'm guessing its because of the size of the monsters (The loot pile isnt always dropped on the same tile as the NPC for big monsters like dragons). Will have this sorted tonight :)

I had this same issue when killing blue dragons. My inventory would have food and I had eat for loot enabled, it would only eat one piece of food and leave the dragon bones on the ground only picking up the hides.

11 hours ago, Optimus said:

Hope this works out, weird thing is. It did pickup the hides but not the bones. 

And the bones and hides were both on the same tile..

Update:

• Fixed a rare banking issue while withdrawing items using an asterix *. (Reminder : you can type "*" in place of a number in potions or charged items and the script will use any dose / charge from your bank. For example "Ring of duelling(*)" will use any ring of duelling in your bank, or "Stamina potion(*)" will take any dose. ) ^_^ 
7 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

I had this same issue when killing blue dragons. My inventory would have food and I had eat for loot enabled, it would only eat one piece of food and leave the dragon bones on the ground only picking up the hides.

31 minutes ago, Froggen Jr said:

Hope this works out, weird thing is. It did pickup the hides but not the bones. 

And the bones and hides were both on the same tile..

Hey could you guys please pm me your GUI settings files? I'm doing blue dragons on an iron man and regular account at the moment with no issues. Hopefully can resolve your issues asap!

2c78c2d86753ee7a2dccd4dc439d2ea0.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Credit Shop
      Purchase credits securely from a TRiBot Administrator, and get back to botting quickly!

Current Price: 1.85m OSRS/Credit or $1.15 BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC/Credit
      Lower prices available depending on quantity, discounts start at 50 credits!
      Contact Methods
      Discord: Fluffee#9509
      PM on the Forums
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Tutorial Island (ABC2) (V2.0)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my tutorial island reboot! This script completes tutorial island for free!
      I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!
      In the near future, I will be re-implementing the gui and paint, I realize it is rather basic for now.

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/tutorialIsland
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3296-bbuu20-s-tutorial-island/
    • By Rigo
      FIRE CAPES
      POWERLEVELING
      QUESTING
      MINIGAMES

TERMS OF SERVICE!
      1. All Payments are to be given up front before we start any type of service with NO exceptions.

2. There will be NO refunds once payment has been taken unless we are no longer able to complete your request and will only be refunded the remaining order amount.

3. You are NOT allowed to log into the account while the service is being completed unless we have given you permission to do so. If you log into the account without permission your order will be terminated without giving you a refund.

4. You will NOT recover the account whilst it is in our possession. If you need to terminate your order please contact us and we will allow you to change your password back. Any attempts to reclaim the account prematurely will lead to the order being terminated instantly, without us resuming later.

5. Before we start any type of work all valuables MUST be removed from the account. Only the items needed to complete the order itself should be left on the account. Failure to do this means we will not be able to assume responsibility for any wealth that goes missing.

6. All of our services are 100% hand done we do not use any type of bot or macros to do your service. If you wish for us to take screenshots of the progress you must request it before the service begins and will be deleted after 72 hours of completing your order.

7. By ordering from us you recognize the risks of having us or our workers on your account and will NOT hold us responsible if Jagex infracts your account this can include but not limited to bans/mutes.

8. You will need to change the password immediately AFTER the service is completed this is for your own safety! We will not be held responsible for any bans/mutes/hacks after the service have been completed.

9. When placing an order from us you automatically agree to our terms and conditions listed above.

• By ELON
      ELON AIO COMBAT
      abc2 lvl 8
      + Custom antiban
      gui support
      save/load
      SOURCE:https://github.com/Elon333/ELON-Combat-Aio
      LINK TO SCRIPT: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

Bug Report info:
      bot debug copy paste in pastebin
      client debug copy paste in pastebin
      explanation on bug
      screenshot/video if applicable
      MY DISCORD INFO: Elon#6697
      message my discord for faster reply

ELON FREE SCRIPTS:
      RESTLESS GHOST: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3416
      PRIEST IN PERIL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3407
      COMBAT AIO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Tutorial Island v4
      TRiBot's best Tutorial Island Script
      • Completes Tutorial Island
      • Supports loading of bulk accounts
      • Script Argument/Queue/Client Starter support
      • Tons of customization options
      • Random account profiling
      • Full ABC2 support
      • Post tutorial island tasks
      • Account Creation
      • Task based, chose the options for every account
      • Resizable mode support
      Get it here!
      GUI

Script Arguments
      Script arguments must be entered as follows (with the following keys):
      settingsFile:saved_settings_file_name.json; The only argument required now is the name of the settings file to load. If the file specified does not exist, an error will be printed in the debug, and the script will show the GUI instead.
      Source
    • By Optimus
      I'm slowly going back and rewriting all my scripts with the latest and greatest methods, and todays re-release is my firemaker  

Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Simply click start script and watch the world burn.
      Overview:
      The script will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By bbuu20
      I've been trying to implement abc2 into my tutorial island script, but I thought it may be easier if I started from scratch. Since then, I've been working on a mining script that mines and banks, and I thought that I did a pretty good job of implementing abc2. Upon running the script however, I noticed that there were a few things off.
      1.) Despite being called whenever the player is animating, the timed actions don't seem to actually do anything.
      2.) Sometimes when mining, the abcutil will decide if the mouse should hover over the next target. This is good and working how it should, but when it's done mining the current rock, it doesn't actually click on the rock that was hovered over.
      I was hoping some of you could look at my code, and help me get to the bottom of these issues. The problem has to either be in Antiban.java, Mine.java, or maybe both.
      Source code: https://github.com/bbuu20/Tribot/tree/master/Bbuu20's%20Dynamic%20Miner/src/scripts
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
  • Our picks

• Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 19 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies