Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Optimus

[Optimus AIO Combat & Magic] [Ironman] [Banking] [Potions] [Slayer] [Kills everything] [All Magic Training Methods] [Crabs] [Brutals] [Progressive training] [AIO Magic] + Much more

Array
9 hours ago, voidk5 said:

what's the difference between the full version and lite one? Is there any?

The lite version doesn't include banking, safe spotting, cannoning, magic training, b2p, guthans, prayers, potions, high alching, progressive training, worldhopping and a few other features. 

8 hours ago, ScriptsForMains said:

Thanks for making the fixes... "Abyssal dagger (p++)" is bugged.  Tries to use spec when it has 25% but you need 50%.  Will repeatedly try to use spec when it can't

image.png.9296b2219cee6adaa8097a408a13d0aa.png

Fixed ^_^ thanks for letting me know!

4 hours ago, niikeri said:

magic training seems to be broken after the update

spacer.png

Fixed! ^_^ Let me know if you have any other issues. The script is running perfectly!

b01c117e93dd31c9cdea4f954bfe5e2c.png

19 hours ago, Optimus said:

Really interested in your guys feedback after today's update, still running perfectly for me ^_^ 

So attacking blue dragons when it is waiting for a new spawn while someone else is there attacking one it will constantly click "walk here" underneath their dragon and then walk back to my safe spot over and over.

Also not sure how the eat for food is coded but it only eats 1 piece loots blue dhide and doesn't eat the second piece for the dragon bones.

Possible support for drinking super energy when its low run? I have it enabled to drink potions and super energy in bank setup and it only does once it gets to the safe spot. So the whole walk there it doesn't use them and ends up taking a lot of damage walking through mobs.

It's not waiting for loot after kill either. =/

Edited by sjd6795

22 hours ago, Optimus said:

Fixed! ^_^ Let me know if you have any other issues. The script is running perfectly!

Not running perfectly.

1. Serious issue: when launched via Script Queue CLI, script doesn't correctly always load Tribot Walker setting, and instead defaults to Daxwalker. In areas where Daxwalker is buggy or isn't supported, this will get bot stuck as soon as it walks out of combat circle. Which for some reason happens often.

2. Enabling "dismiss random events" gets bot stuck, and it times out to 5(10)min xp timer. If "dismiss randoms" is disabled, bot will often misclick and start a random event while trying to "walk to random spot in fight area", which also gets it stuck in random event GUI. Same "walk to random spot in fight area" feature sometimes makes bot loot unwanted trash on the ground, because script will accidently left-click items when trying to walk to a spot.

3. Worldhops, breaks and disconnects still end up timing bot out to 5(10)min xp timer. This happens very often and when it does, script often gets stuck in a mouse moving loop (left-right-left-right-etc.). It seems script doesn't recognize it's task has been interrupted by a dc, and unsuccessfully keeps trying to continue it.

Sorry didn't push an update yesterday, I have night classes every Wednesday which leaves me with no time. Update will be pushed tonight ^_^ Currently 6:35am where I live so should be live in about ~14 hours. Thanks!

On 6/11/2019 at 3:50 PM, sjd6795 said:

So attacking blue dragons when it is waiting for a new spawn while someone else is there attacking one it will constantly click "walk here" underneath their dragon and then walk back to my safe spot over and over.

Also not sure how the eat for food is coded but it only eats 1 piece loots blue dhide and doesn't eat the second piece for the dragon bones.

Possible support for drinking super energy when its low run? I have it enabled to drink potions and super energy in bank setup and it only does once it gets to the safe spot. So the whole walk there it doesn't use them and ends up taking a lot of damage walking through mobs.

Hey thanks for the feedback! Could you please pm me your gui settings file and I'll fix everything mentioned. That is the best way to report a bug as I can run the script exactly like you see these problems first hand.

On 6/11/2019 at 8:15 PM, Froggen Jr said:

When will superiors be added? Asked for it a while ago but they still aren't.

Soon, not priority at the moment though sorry. 

21 hours ago, contemporary said:

Not running perfectly.

1. Serious issue: when launched via Script Queue CLI, script doesn't correctly always load Tribot Walker setting, and instead defaults to Daxwalker. In areas where Daxwalker is buggy or isn't supported, this will get bot stuck as soon as it walks out of combat circle. Which for some reason happens often.

2. Enabling "dismiss random events" gets bot stuck, and it times out to 5(10)min xp timer. If "dismiss randoms" is disabled, bot will often misclick and start a random event while trying to "walk to random spot in fight area", which also gets it stuck in random event GUI. Same "walk to random spot in fight area" feature sometimes makes bot loot unwanted trash on the ground, because script will accidently left-click items when trying to walk to a spot.

3. Worldhops, breaks and disconnects still end up timing bot out to 5(10)min xp timer. This happens very often and when it does, script often gets stuck in a mouse moving loop (left-right-left-right-etc.). It seems script doesn't recognize it's task has been interrupted by a dc, and unsuccessfully keeps trying to continue it.

Thanks will look into this tonight. 

16 hours ago, blazingcow said:

There seems to be an issue with return to Hill Giants (Edgeville) through the door with brass key. The cursor is unable to open the door and stays stuck outside.

Same as above :) 

15 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

Still has issue when "bank when inventory is full" after it goes to the bank to restock it keeps opening and closing the bank saying we have no items to deposit.

Could you please also send me your gui config files? Thank you.

5 hours ago, Tridan said:

lots of unanswered questions and Optimus has halved the price of the script, not sure if to re-buy

It's only been 24 hours since I last replied, and I had night classes last night.

And the price isn't halved, the script was $10/month and now I've introduced a $5/2 week package so the script is more affordable for some users. And I'm the bad guy? lol. 

44 minutes ago, BRS09 said:

Would this script be good for rune dragons?

I haven't personally tested at rune dragons, but you're welcome to use the 10 hour free trial on the repository :) 

Edited by Optimus

Hey, When the script automatically switches to guthans and reaches the HP level that is required to switch back, it dont seem to be switching back to my original gear;

Leaf Battle Axe, Warrior helm, obsidian legs and chest. All it re equips is the battleaxe at of the armour. it keeps guthans on

I'm just thinking about getting back into botting, but it seems like some of the payment options might have changed? Looks like you're doing strictly recurring payment options, but if I remember correctly I paid a larger premium to get unlimited access for a single (or maybe up to 2) authentication(s). Is it the case that you switched away from that? 

47 minutes ago, mellieator said:

I'm just thinking about getting back into botting, but it seems like some of the payment options might have changed? Looks like you're doing strictly recurring payment options, but if I remember correctly I paid a larger premium to get unlimited access for a single (or maybe up to 2) authentication(s). Is it the case that you switched away from that? 

Here you go guys, todays update is live!

• Fixed minor rock crab issue.
  • Fixed an issue with trying to target monster that was out of range. 
  • Script now supports energy, super energy and stamina potions. 
  • Script now drinks staminas,energy and super energy potions while navigating with daxwalker or webwalker. 
  • Improved safe spot clicking.
  • Script will now eat to make room to loot any bones above regular. 
  • Fixed CLI launcher issues.
  • Fixed worldhopping ( Will no longer try to hop to worlds 400 and higher, TRiBot doesn't support them yet ). 
  • Improved pathfinding to hill giants
  • Fixed banking issue with "Bank when inventory was full"
  • Rewrote looting, now much smoother and more accurate.
  • Few other minor fixes and improvements ^_^ 

That's all known bugs fixed apart from guthans, which I'll get done tomorrow hopefully :) 
The script is running better than ever! Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to look at, and please give me feedback after todays update ❤️

Thanks!

14 hours ago, iMCominn said:

Hey, When the script automatically switches to guthans and reaches the HP level that is required to switch back, it dont seem to be switching back to my original gear;

Leaf Battle Axe, Warrior helm, obsidian legs and chest. All it re equips is the battleaxe at of the armour. it keeps guthans on

Hey I'll check out guthans tomorrow, thanks for the feedback. 

1 hour ago, mellieator said:

Unfortunately TRiBot decided to discontinue lifetime auths, I'm more than happy to offer you a discount on the current packages though :).

On 6/12/2019 at 3:21 PM, sjd6795 said:

Still has issue when "bank when inventory is full" after it goes to the bank to restock it keeps opening and closing the bank saying we have no items to deposit.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, blazingcow said:

There seems to be an issue with return to Hill Giants (Edgeville) through the door with brass key. The cursor is unable to open the door and stays stuck outside.

On 6/12/2019 at 9:17 AM, contemporary said:

Not running perfectly.

On 6/11/2019 at 3:50 PM, sjd6795 said:

Fixed fixed fixed :)  Let me know how it goes guys, thanks. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Optimus said:

Did you manage to identify and fix the issue with endless mouse cursor moving loops (left-right-left-right-etc) when script relogs after disconnects, breaks and worldhops? This often leads to script timing out to 5 min xp timer, and also causes a lot of account bans.

This new exception stops script unexpectedly now:

[22:02:01] java.lang.NullPointerException
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.I(AIOABCL2.java:19172)
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.ea(AIOABCL2.java:19494)
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.S(AIOABCL2.java:19192)
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.C(AIOABCL2.java:4075)
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.run(AIOABCL2.java:3965)
[22:02:01] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

@Optimus

9 hours ago, contemporary said:

Did you manage to identify and fix the issue with endless mouse cursor moving loops (left-right-left-right-etc) when script relogs after disconnects, breaks and worldhops? This often leads to script timing out to 5 min xp timer, and also causes a lot of account bans.

Yes I fixed two instances of the mouse jumping side to side, and tested using the break handler and worldhopping. 

1 hour ago, contemporary said:

This new exception stops script unexpectedly now:

[22:02:01] java.lang.NullPointerException
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.I(AIOABCL2.java:19172)
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.ea(AIOABCL2.java:19494)
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.S(AIOABCL2.java:19192)
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.C(AIOABCL2.java:4075)
[22:02:01] 	at scripts.Mine.AIOABCL2.run(AIOABCL2.java:3965)
[22:02:01] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

@Optimus

Thanks I'm aware of this, will be fixed as soon as I'm home (about 4 hours). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Optimus said:

Yes I fixed two instances of the mouse jumping side to side, and tested using the break handler and worldhopping. 

Thanks I'm aware of this, will be fixed as soon as I'm home (about 4 hours). 

Sounds great.

On a side-note, it seems you've started using dax'es accurate mouse to click on monsters. It has some issues with "micro-adjustments" at end point, where mouse cursor performs multiple small movements in rapid succession before clicking every new monster. This is especially noticeable if character is moving.

That wasn't happening (to a naked eye) in previous Tri AIO versions - would you consider adding an option to use "old way" of clicking monsters? It seemed vastly superior, even if a bit more cpu intensive.

17 hours ago, Optimus said:

Here you go guys, todays update is live!

• Fixed minor rock crab issue.
  • Fixed an issue with trying to target monster that was out of range. 
  • Script now supports energy, super energy and stamina potions. 
  • Script now drinks staminas,energy and super energy potions while navigating with daxwalker or webwalker. 
  • Improved safe spot clicking.
  • Script will now eat to make room to loot any bones above regular. 
  • Fixed CLI launcher issues.
  • Fixed worldhopping ( Will no longer try to hop to worlds 400 and higher, TRiBot doesn't support them yet ). 
  • Improved pathfinding to hill giants
  • Fixed banking issue with "Bank when inventory was full"
  • Rewrote looting, now much smoother and more accurate.
  • Few other minor fixes and improvements ^_^ 

That's all known bugs fixed apart from guthans, which I'll get done tomorrow hopefully :) 
The script is running better than ever! Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to look at, and please give me feedback after todays update ❤️

Thanks!

Hey I'll check out guthans tomorrow, thanks for the feedback. 

Unfortunately TRiBot decided to discontinue lifetime auths, I'm more than happy to offer you a discount on the current packages though :).

Awesome! Thanks man trying the update out now. Probably the best combat script I've ever used and glad to see you are keeping it fixed and updated.

Update:

• Fixed nullpointer issue :) 

4 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

Awesome! Thanks man trying the update out now. Probably the best combat script I've ever used and glad to see you are keeping it fixed and updated.

Fixed! Let me know how it goes ^_^ and glad you like it!

6 hours ago, contemporary said:

Sounds great.

On a side-note, it seems you've started using dax'es accurate mouse to click on monsters. It has some issues with "micro-adjustments" at end point, where mouse cursor performs multiple small movements in rapid succession before clicking every new monster. This is especially noticeable if character is moving.

That wasn't happening (to a naked eye) in previous Tri AIO versions - would you consider adding an option to use "old way" of clicking monsters? It seemed vastly superior, even if a bit more cpu intensive.

Yeah I've switched to dax'es accurate mouse, if you're still using old GUI presets I recommend you increase your mouse speed a bit, I personally always use 200 and find that seems to click on moving targets perfectly. If you're still having issues I could revert the clicking for you, however the old method struggled to click targets on the edge of the screen, and I prefer the cleaner approach that accurate mouse uses. 
Let me know. 

2 hours ago, Optimus said:

Yeah I've switched to dax'es accurate mouse, if you're still using old GUI presets I recommend you increase your mouse speed a bit, I personally always use 200 and find that seems to click on moving targets perfectly. If you're still having issues I could revert the clicking for you, however the old method struggled to click targets on the edge of the screen, and I prefer the cleaner approach that accurate mouse uses. 

Let me know. 

The ideal case would be to fix the old method to be able to detect when target is on the edge of the screen, and move closer if it is (to avoid endless clicking loop). Everywhere else the old method was working well afaik.

Dax accurate mouse is having a lot of difficulties clicking targets properly, especially when bot is moving, to a point where it's almost unusable with any Client Paint Delay, higher cpu load or slight connection lag. All of these conditions are standard for botters running multiple accounts. Here's an illustration of what I mean about dax'es accurate mouse being awful:

https://imgur.com/a/rGuwWpw

Edited by contemporary