Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Optimus

Optimus AIO Combat & Magic - 5 Years Development - Kills every monster in the game - Banking - Progressive training - Guthans - Dwarf multicannons - Prayer - Dungeons - Crabs - Wyverns - Slayer - Brutals - Potions & More - FREE TRIAL

All%20Users.png
(Formerly known as Tri AIO Combat & Magic)
This script is an all in one combat script that can fight every monster in Runescape safely with extensive features
Combined with a premium all in one magic trainer that can train your magic up using nearly every magic training method available! 

Features Overview:

AIO Combat Features:

066.png VIP is not required!
066.png  10 Hour free trial on the repository ^_^
066.png Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:

Point%20Blue.png Brutal black dragons! *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Wyverns! *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Slayer dungeons *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) 
Point%20Blue.png Dragons
Point%20Blue.png Giants
Point%20Blue.png Goblins
Point%20Blue.png Ghouls
Point%20Blue.png Dagganoths
Point%20Blue.png Druids
ArrowRightGreen.png And hundreds more different monsters!
066.png  Can bank at every bank in Runescape

066.png  Can use all teleports
066.png  Supports all food types

066.png  Guthans healing
066.png Dwarf multicannon support
066.png  Supports all weapons and special attacks
066.png  Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
066.png  Supports all potions
066.png  Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack

066.png  Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup).
066.png Full prayer support
066.png Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island).
066.png  Safe spotting optional
066.png Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met

066.png Bones to peaches support
066.png Herb cleaning and dropping
066.png  ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
066.png  Telekinetic grab support

066.png Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
066.png  Can bury bones
066.png  Load & save GUI settings
066.png  Profit calculations and xp tracking 

066.png  Start the script from anywhere
AND MORE!

AIO Magic Features:
This script isn't just an AIO combat script, it's also an All In One Magic script!
The script can train magic using the following methods:

066.png  Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
066.png  Every single curse spell available
066.png  Stun/combo alching!
This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!

066.png  Splashing!
066.png  All alchemy spells
066.png  All enchantment spells
066.png  Superheat item
066.png  All teleport spells
The script can also train with the following lunar spells!

066.png  Humidify
066.png  Plank make
066.png  Superglass make

066.png  Tan leather
066.png  Spin flax
066.png  and More!

Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:

~Free Trial~
Price: $FREE
066.png Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy :cool:
066.png Complete access to all features
f6871ec7e3e9c1908c532ffa80d455fc.png

bestvalue.png ~2 week Package~ bestvalue.png
Price: $5
066.png VIP is not required to run the script
066.png The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
066.png Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
c8b29c5702b56c92456fcf2bbcf4b41e.png

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/

c66907565857c10b7e4b6965ab1fd6b7.png

Gallery

Click show on the spoiler to view images of the script running

225974ec34a89a743e18c13096f118c8.png972a37212e4730aee173b58132068c63.png

a2f67bf2e85b347a1563a865cca2c5c1.png

4LXqf3o.png

VNpSFbT.png

jcto4gK.png

8e960beb31b2ebf529cc012955f488c5.pngaEa05WC.pngZmRWRSH.png2Z0uPqf.png28bb3ef7ebffb1ac1f076c674fc89cc0.png

ys3Ismg.pngOEOgUjv.png

prog_zps26863d5d.png

KsGynUq.png

8bb075d1-e4b3-4b26-9189-821e60ff66f9_zps

14ijsio.png34fyydu.pngalch_zpse9a9e4e7.png

FAQs

Q: The script says I have ran out of items in my bank, but I haven't!
A: You spelled the name of one of the items wrong, make sure it is spelled exactly like it is in-game.

Q: The script keeps missclicking and acting weird
A: Make sure Runescape is not in resizeable mode, and restart your tribot client

Q: How do I use attack style index's in the training manger?
A: Basically your 'attack style index' is the position of the attack style you want to use on the combat tab. 

E.g with a magic shortbow:

Accurate has an attack style index of 1

Rapid has an attack style index of 2

Longrange has an attack style index of 3.

Note: For this part of the training manager to work, you must set up your weapon on the first page of the gui:

61ae10458c1367dc45d2615f1ad12a25.png

Q: The script is not eating my food, help!
A: You spelled the name of your food wrong, or did not select the 'Use food' box in your safety settings.

Q: I need help setting the script up, or would like to talk to you, how can I contact you?
A: The best way to contact me is through the private message system, or through skype. My skype is: Tri.Tribot

Edited by Optimus
  • Like 9

Yes but at the current stage it will not bank for more supplys, but it will fight correctly and then you can make it teleport when your out of pots

Just bought dude, looks very detailed, just a thought with break system does it pickup cannon before logout so you dont lose it?

Just bought dude, looks very detailed, just a thought with break system does it pickup cannon before logout so you dont lose it?

Hmm I'm not too sure, using any of the logout options in the GUI means that it would pick up the cannon. 

But I have never really done much with the break system, I'll take a look at the breaking API now and see if I can work something out :)

Quick update:

• Greatly improved combo alching speed, before was getting around 120k magic xp/hr, now getting 160k hour! 

- this is using enfeeble and high alch, using stun is even faster xp than this!

prog_zps26863d5d.png

+ I added in extra emergency teleport options - Tele when: out of ppots, ammo, and food :)

Just bought this script, tried to run it and all i get is this...

• [23:57:07] Downloading script 'Tri AIO Ranged & Magic'.

and nothing happens!

Make sure you allow any firewall popups and just let it download. It has to download the script files, + some pictures and some item prices from zybez.net

But it shouldn't take any longer then 15 seconds (unless you have slow internet ). If it still doesn't open add my skype: tri.tribot and I'll help you out :)

Edited by Tri

Make sure you allow any firewall popups and just let it download. It has to download the script files, + some pictures and some item prices from zybez.net

But it shouldn't take any longer then 15 seconds (unless you have slow internet ). If it still doesn't open add my skype: tri.tribot and I'll help you out :)

Your script is on the repo twice he might have bought the wrong one =/

Wow you're really plugging your script for sales haha seems good though will sell itself easily.

Not really, If you were me; What would you put the script under? Why only place a magic & ranged script only in the ranged category, then people who are searching for a magic bot wouldn't find it :P

Edited by Tri

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Laniax
      NEW FEATURE
      Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
      All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.

Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Tutorial Island v3
      TRiBot's best Tutorial Island Script
      • Completes Tutorial Island
      • Supports loading of bulk accounts
      • Script Argument/Queue/Client Starter support
      • JavaFX Material Design user interface
      • Tons of customization options
      • Random account profiling
      • Full ABC2 support
      • Post tutorial island tasks
      • Account Creation
      • Task based, chose the options for every account
      • Resizable mode support
      Get it here!
      GUI

Instructions
      Script Arguments
      Script arguments must be entered as follows (with the following keys):
      file:saved_settings_file_name.json; The only argument required now is the name of the settings file to load. If the file specified does not exist, an error will be printed in the debug, and the script will show the GUI instead.
      Source
    • By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By J J
      Repository link

JJ's Fighter Pro is an AIO Fighter script: it can kill any monster that you want. You can also make a list of items to loot and select the food you want to eat. You can drink potions if needed, pick up and alch certain items, use special attacks, prioritize looting, etc. This is all configurable through the GUI. You can save your settings for future usage.

Anti Ban Compliance implementation
      ABCL 10 has been implemented.

Screenshots

Statistics
      JJ's Fighter needs an internet connection to send script statistics to my server. The data is anonymous and you can check what it sends in bot debug.

Example chart from 15/10/2013

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop Setting loading/saving  

Changelog
    • By Optimus
      Hey TRiBot community!
      The script has been in development for the past ~4 Years, but I've recently just rewrote the entire script, and it now performs better than any other. It's been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the littlest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2770-optimus-pest-control/
      The current features of the script are:
      VIP is not required Free 1 Hour Trial Advanced ABC2 Antiban Three different playing styles:

-Defend the knight : The script will defend the void knight, and also kill monsters around the portals to keep your activity bar high.

Attack the portals: The script will kill the portals as they open up, while also attacking spinners and surrounding npcs when necessary.

-Repair mode (gain no hp XP): Perfect for defence pures, the script will keep you activity high by chopping down trees and repairing the doors / barricades around the map.
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to calculate the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatters' User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
        Below is a video of the script in action, and some screenshots of results that users have achieved. 

Reaching max points in a single run:

Reaching max points again:

Spending max points on 99 HP: 

Spending max points again:

Spending max points again:

Thanks, 
      Optimus
    • By Final Calibur
      Attention: The script has been retired. I'd like to thank everyone who supported FC scripts over the past couple of years! (See the last post for more details)

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort. I will consistently add new quests to the script.
      Suicide Farm Edition:
      In addition to the full FC Questing script, I'm also offering a cheaper edition specifically for suicide farmers. The suicide farm edition will include the following:
      Tutorial Island Cook's Assistant Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Pricing options are below.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.
      Pricing for FC Questing (FULL):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $3.99 per month, 10 instances (great for the casual user) $9.99 per month, 30 instances (great for the large bot farmer) $14.99 per 6 months ($2.50 per month), 10 instances (great for the long term user) $39.99 per 6 months ($6.67 per month), 30 instances (great for the long term large bot farmer) Pricing for FC Questing Lite (TUTORIAL + 7QP):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $0.99 per month, 10 instances $2.49 per 3 months ($.83 cents per month), 10 instances $3.99 per 6 months ($.67 per month), 10 instances $9.99 per 6 months ($1.67 per month), 30 instances  

Time Lapse:

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 62 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 59 replies