Optimus

Optimus AIO Combat & Magic - 5 Years Development - Kills every monster in the game - Banking - Progressive training - Guthans - Dwarf multicannons - Prayer - Dungeons - Crabs - Wyverns - Slayer - Brutals - Potions & More - FREE TRIAL

All%20Users.png
(Formerly known as Tri AIO Combat & Magic)
This script is an all in one combat script that can fight every monster in Runescape safely with extensive features
Combined with a premium all in one magic trainer that can train your magic up using nearly every magic training method available! 

The script is now capable of training on all monster within this map! And additional monsters in dungeons such as the stronghold of security, slayer dungeon, taverly dungeon and many more places!
Z2Lf8bo.png

Features Overview:

AIO Combat Features:

066.png VIP is not required!
066.png  10 Hour free trial on the repository ^_^
066.png Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:

Point%20Blue.png Brutal black dragons! *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Wyverns! *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Slayer dungeons *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*
Point%20Blue.png Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) 
Point%20Blue.png Dragons
Point%20Blue.png Giants
Point%20Blue.png Goblins
Point%20Blue.png Ghouls
Point%20Blue.png Dagganoths
Point%20Blue.png Druids
ArrowRightGreen.png And hundreds more different monsters!
066.png  Can bank at every bank in Runescape

066.png  Can use all teleports
066.png  Supports all food types

066.png  Guthans healing
066.png Dwarf multicannon support
066.png  Supports all weapons and special attacks
066.png  Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
066.png  Supports all potions
066.png  Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack

066.png  Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup).
066.png Full prayer support
066.png Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island).
066.png  Safe spotting optional
066.png Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met

066.png Bones to peaches support
066.png Herb cleaning and dropping
066.png  ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
066.png  Telekinetic grab support

066.png Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
066.png  Can bury bones
066.png  Load & save GUI settings
066.png  Profit calculations and xp tracking 

066.png  Start the script from anywhere
AND MORE!

AIO Magic Features:
This script isn't just an AIO combat script, it's also an All In One Magic script!
The script can train magic using the following methods:

066.png  Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
066.png  Every single curse spell available
066.png  Stun/combo alching!
This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!

066.png  Splashing!
066.png  All alchemy spells
066.png  All enchantment spells
066.png  Superheat item
066.png  All teleport spells
The script can also train with the following lunar spells!

066.png  Humidify
066.png  Plank make
066.png  Superglass make

066.png  Tan leather
066.png  Spin flax
066.png  and More!

Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:

~Free Trial~
Price: $FREE
066.png Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy :cool:
066.png Complete access to all features
f6871ec7e3e9c1908c532ffa80d455fc.png

bestvalue.png ~1 Month Package~ bestvalue.png
Price: $10 
066.png VIP is not required to run the script
066.png The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
066.png Complete customer support via skype and the TRiBot forums
c8b29c5702b56c92456fcf2bbcf4b41e.png

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/

ffb66bd6cba53bff64c88da89ac9d84a.png

Gallery

Click show on the spoiler to view images of the script running

225974ec34a89a743e18c13096f118c8.png972a37212e4730aee173b58132068c63.png

a2f67bf2e85b347a1563a865cca2c5c1.png

4LXqf3o.png

VNpSFbT.png

jcto4gK.png

8e960beb31b2ebf529cc012955f488c5.pngaEa05WC.pngZmRWRSH.png2Z0uPqf.png28bb3ef7ebffb1ac1f076c674fc89cc0.png

ys3Ismg.pngOEOgUjv.png

prog_zps26863d5d.png

KsGynUq.png

8bb075d1-e4b3-4b26-9189-821e60ff66f9_zps

14ijsio.png34fyydu.pngalch_zpse9a9e4e7.png

FAQs

Q: The script says I have ran out of items in my bank, but I haven't!
A: You spelled the name of one of the items wrong, make sure it is spelled exactly like it is in-game.

Q: The script keeps missclicking and acting weird
A: Make sure Runescape is not in resizeable mode, and restart your tribot client

Q: How do I use attack style index's in the training manger?
A: Basically your 'attack style index' is the position of the attack style you want to use on the combat tab. 

E.g with a magic shortbow:

Accurate has an attack style index of 1

Rapid has an attack style index of 2

Longrange has an attack style index of 3.

Note: For this part of the training manager to work, you must set up your weapon on the first page of the gui:

61ae10458c1367dc45d2615f1ad12a25.png

Q: The script is not eating my food, help!
A: You spelled the name of your food wrong, or did not select the 'Use food' box in your safety settings.

Q: I need help setting the script up, or would like to talk to you, how can I contact you?
A: The best way to contact me is through the private message system, or through skype. My skype is: Tri.Tribot

Edited by Optimus
  • Like 9

Yes but at the current stage it will not bank for more supplys, but it will fight correctly and then you can make it teleport when your out of pots

Just bought dude, looks very detailed, just a thought with break system does it pickup cannon before logout so you dont lose it?

Just bought dude, looks very detailed, just a thought with break system does it pickup cannon before logout so you dont lose it?

Hmm I'm not too sure, using any of the logout options in the GUI means that it would pick up the cannon. 

But I have never really done much with the break system, I'll take a look at the breaking API now and see if I can work something out :)

Quick update:

• Greatly improved combo alching speed, before was getting around 120k magic xp/hr, now getting 160k hour! 

- this is using enfeeble and high alch, using stun is even faster xp than this!

prog_zps26863d5d.png

+ I added in extra emergency teleport options - Tele when: out of ppots, ammo, and food :)

Just bought this script, tried to run it and all i get is this...

• [23:57:07] Downloading script 'Tri AIO Ranged & Magic'.

and nothing happens!

Make sure you allow any firewall popups and just let it download. It has to download the script files, + some pictures and some item prices from zybez.net

But it shouldn't take any longer then 15 seconds (unless you have slow internet ). If it still doesn't open add my skype: tri.tribot and I'll help you out :)

Edited by Tri

Make sure you allow any firewall popups and just let it download. It has to download the script files, + some pictures and some item prices from zybez.net

But it shouldn't take any longer then 15 seconds (unless you have slow internet ). If it still doesn't open add my skype: tri.tribot and I'll help you out :)

Your script is on the repo twice he might have bought the wrong one =/

Wow you're really plugging your script for sales haha seems good though will sell itself easily.

Not really, If you were me; What would you put the script under? Why only place a magic & ranged script only in the ranged category, then people who are searching for a magic bot wouldn't find it :P

Edited by Tri

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Hey TRiBot community!
      The script has been in development for the past ~4 Years, but I've recently just rewrote the entire script, and it now performs better than any other. It's been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the littlest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2770-optimus-pest-control/
      The current features of the script are:
      VIP is not required Free 1 Hour Trial Advanced ABC2 Antiban Three different playing styles:

-Defend the knight : The script will defend the void knight, and also kill monsters around the portals to keep your activity bar high.

Attack the portals: The script will kill the portals as they open up, while also attacking spinners and surrounding npcs when necessary.

-Repair mode (gain no hp XP): Perfect for defence pures, the script will keep you activity high by chopping down trees and repairing the doors / barricades around the map.
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to calculate the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatters' User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
        Below is a video of the script in action, and some screenshots of results that users have achieved. 

Reaching max points:

Spending max points to get 34 mill xp/hour
      Spending max points again on the same account to reach 38 mill xp/hour & 97 strength.

Thanks, 
      Optimus
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• By Laniax
      Objective
      Kills level 13 Chaos Druids above ardougne for herbs(money) and combat experience.

Requirements:
      - Level 46 Thieving to picklock the tower door.

Need help gaining thieving levels? Check out my other script, LAN Thiever!

Recommended:
      - Level 33 Agility to cross the log shortcut, otherwise we will walk over the bridge.
      - Recommended settings: loot everything above Harralanders.

Features:
      Kills Chaos Druids in the tower above Ardougne and banks in the north bank of Ardougne. Advanced Antiban (ABC2) Level 10 Over 200k/hour GP depending on drops (Recommended settings: Loot everything above Harralanders) Fast combat - will hover over next druid when attacking the first (random by antiban) Intelligent right click menu over the next druid (ABC2) Will auto-detect if your agility is above level 33 and use the agility log shortcut for fast travel between bank and tower. Advanced unstuck system. Use whatever food you want. Bring how many food u want each trip. Only loots after combat. Toggles on run if we gathered some energy. Flawless through stability, even with little updates! Ability to loot any item over X value. Drops items that it looted by mistake. Notification system, get desktop alerts when someone PMs you (and much more!) Support for script arguments! You can auto-start this script without showing the GUI. See list of settings below. Settings are changeable during runtime. Screenshots:

Settings Menu:

Proggies:

New proggies (ABC2)

by @Gh0sty

by @PowerGP

by @Gh0sty

by @danny689

Old proggies (ABC1)

How to get:

• By zoxind
      I've written my first, I would say for now basic script for combat training. 
      One of the main reasons why I chose to use Tribot is because of abc2. But while reading the post on the tutorial on how to implement it in your own code (
      ) I didn't really understand the method(the way) on how to implement it in code. 
      Could anyone please send me a personal message with an explanation on how to implement it correctly, or write a reply here.
      It would be very nice, if you would include an actual code example of it, that would help me to understand it better.
      Thank you in advance.
    • By R0gue
      R0gue EZ Cooker
      Summary
      Start R0gue EZ Cooker from anywhere near a bank and it will get you all they way to 99 cooking without you having to lift a finger. For optimal use, start with enough cash in your bank and some Varrock Tabs and Games Necklaces. The bot will buy the necessary food and supplies as needed.

Supports Travel and Buying Supplies
      The bot supports traveling to the Rogue's Den as well as the Grand Exchange to buy raw food and items to cook. Just start the bot near a bank and it will buy Varrock Tabs, Games Necklaces, and fish as needed (there are limits so you don't spend too much money at once). 

Food supported
      The bot automatically checks your cooking level and will cook the necessary item until you are ready to cook a new fish. It will cook the following:
      Level 1-15: Shrimp
      Level 15-25: Trout
      Level 25-35: Salmon
      Level 35-50: Tuna
      Level 50-75: Lobster
      Level 75-80: Swordfish
      Level 80-99: Shark

Jugs of Wine
      The bot also supports making Jugs of wine after cooking level 50 if the user desires. Just select the option in the GUI on bot startup. If your player is not level 50 yet, it will cook fish until your player reaches level 50 then automatically switch to wine. It will buy the necessary grapes and jugs of water as needed and will make the wines in the GE.

Antiban
      The bot implements ABC2 methods as well as custom anti ban methods in order to prevent bans.

GUI

Paint
      Features a functional paint that includes the bot status as well as training method, time ran, XP gained, and XP per hour.

Feedback
      Would love any feedback as this is our first script and we can make updates and changes as needed!

• By warlordslay3r
      Hey i recently got the vip with tribot i tried the rockcrabs bots but it was shit it runs around for no reason and script turns of automatically whats a good flawless bot for rockcrabs any recommendation ?
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Tutorial Island v2
      TRiBot's best Tutorial Island Script
      • Completes Tutorial Island
      • Supports loading of bulk accounts
      • Script Argument/Queue/Client Starter support
      • JavaFX Material Design user interface
      • Tons of customization options
      • Random account profiling
      • Full ABC2 support
      • Post tutorial island tasks
      • Account Creation
      • Task based, chose the options for every account
      Get it here!
      GUI

Instructions
      Script Arguments
      Script arguments must be entered as follows (with the following keys):
      file:saved_settings_file_name.json; The only argument required now is the name of the settings file to load. If the file specified does not exist, an error will be printed in the debug, and the script will show the GUI instead.
      Source
    • By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Join Discord chat for support

Current GUI:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas with specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 27 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 38 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
      • 33 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies