erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExNightMareZone - [SELLER/COMBAT REWORKED!] [Selling Games/Combat] [50-120k Combat XP/hr] [Absorption+DH] [Guthans AFK]

Sorry guys at this moment I'm at a conference. The upload that I put on the repository before I left must have failed (which is why some of you are seeing you have lite mode when you paid for it already). If this indeed is the case, I will update the script first thing when I get back (Sunday night).

Please check to make sure you have REMOVED the lite mode version from your repository, and you are adding the PRO version. There is a possibility that's the case. I will change the naming of those two files once I return in two days (I'm generally on top of these things, but I don't even have my laptop with me, I'm on a mobile).

Hitsu, it would be melee rumble hard, and depending on stats of the account, you can reach around 500k gold per hour (that's the top I've seen so far).

How high is the ban rate for this script? Just got a temp. ban for 2 days so trying to be careful.

Not trying to be funny, but I honestly don't know-- I can say I haven't had any reports of bans since the script has been released, but it's only been two weeks! I don't think this is a highly botted area, so I would assume you're safe. However, if others would like to chime in, I would welcome that :)

Sorry guys at this moment I'm at a conference. The upload that I put on the repository before I left must have failed (which is why some of you are seeing you have lite mode when you paid for it already). If this indeed is the case, I will update the script first thing when I get back (Sunday night).

Please check to make sure you have REMOVED the lite mode version from your repository, and you are adding the PRO version. There is a possibility that's the case. I will change the naming of those two files once I return in two days (I'm generally on top of these things, but I don't even have my laptop with me, I'm on a mobile).

Hitsu, it would be melee rumble hard, and depending on stats of the account, you can reach around 500k gold per hour (that's the top I've seen so far).

Yep, just purchased and I'm having this error. Says pro version but it runs the lite version. Thanks for being on top of things :) - great scripter love all your stuff

Yep, just purchased and I'm having this error. Says pro version but it runs the lite version. Thanks for being on top of things :) - great scripter love all your stuff

Just out of curiosity, can you run the lite version and see if it gives you that? I certainly could have switched the two (in which case users have a free beta weekend :P). Sorry for not being able to change it immediately, but real life happens-- thanks for understanding :)

What sort of stats? 99 str Dh'er with piety?

Just out of curiosity, can you run the lite version and see if it gives you that? I certainly could have switched the two (in which case users have a free beta weekend :P). Sorry for not being able to change it immediately, but real life happens-- thanks for understanding :)

Both are lite version. it's all good brudda.

Hey Texan did you fix the overloads before you left? It just rockcakes down to 2hp and then doesn't drink them.

I had someone mention this earlier too, but I did change it to match the newest update. Try restarting the client and let me know if you see a difference. I won't be able to even post until tonight, so no rush. Monday I will make sure the right version(s) are uploaded.

when i started it last night inside a dream it worked and then i went out came back in and found it just runs around the whole areana not even enabling prayer.... has it been updated or changed? i just wanna run it in someone elses dream and so far iv paid for the script but cannot use any of the abilities or anything. i have to do it all by hand. could you please assist me on skype or could i just get a refund. theres no point having a script that leaves me to do all the work. thankyou.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.