erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExNightMareZone - [SELLER/COMBAT REWORKED!] [Selling Games/Combat] [50-120k Combat XP/hr] [Absorption+DH] [Guthans AFK]

Just kidding it's still very easy to get the same XP, just needs to be re-coded.

Overloads now take away 50 HP, but once the effects of the overloads wear off, the 50 HP is restored. That being said, the script needs to be redone to NEVER rock cake below 52 HP. Once it rock cakes to 52 HP, it can then drink a dose of overload. Once the overload effects wear off, you will be 52 HP again, and you can drink another load of overdose.

Please implement this so we can continue to dharok with the new overload update.

Also, something happened with prayer pots (possible ID change?) When I enable force melee, it no longer drinks my prayer potions.

umm, theres no option to buy it anywhere. ur buy it now picture is just a picture.... went from getting 850k with zapper to about 400k a round without it. definately gonna purchase as soon as i know how to.

Great question! I'm currently in the process of fixing the script (because of the changes in today's update). I won't release a script that's not fully functioning. With that being said, the premium version is not uploaded yet-- however, I have unrestricted the free version until premium is released.

@Kluggy-- didn't realize people would be pwning endurance like that! If you can get me the message that it gives when you've beaten all the bosses, I can easily have it exit :) (screenshot might work best).

@Dario-- it sure does! Feel free to check out the lite mode Rumble Normal to test for yourself!

Basically In NMZ with the quests you have done it gives you the monsters you will face in NMZ. Now if like me I have 189 quest points and have unlocked quests 'bosses' that fight with Mage melee and range so for me to use DH I only need melee monsters for example: black demon, count Draynor ect. Now people with only the melee quests done they charge 30k for you to join there team and only have the melee monsters in NMZ in which case you can pray melee and get down to 2 hp and hit 70s all day. These 'boosters' are stood within the NMZ spamming "melee boosting 30k" so then we trade them 30k and they invite us into a game.

Ah I see-- then to answer both of your questions, it currently does not buy games (it does however sell them if you so choose). I haven't decided how I want to do game buying, I may have users enter the name of the player they want to buy games from; I would do it this way to take the responsibility off me for having a user be scammed multiple times by players.

Texan how long do you think it will take to implement the buying of the booster for 30k?

I'm actually going to be leaving for the weekend. I have a conference to go to this weekend, and I won't be back until late Sunday night, so I won't be able to code (but I can still reply to messages on forums through my mobile). The boosters will be coded next week :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.