Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExNightMareZone - [SELLER/COMBAT REWORKED!] [Selling Games/Combat] [50-120k Combat XP/hr] [Absorption+DH] [Guthans AFK]

7,952 posts in this topic

Dharok mode has been changed:

1. It will automatically detect if you have a rockcake in your inventory-- no need to select it anymore.

2. Because forcing users to always use protect from melee in Dharok mode restricted users from using absorption pots, I just moved around how things are worded.

You will now find an option to "always pray melee" in the top right (in prayer option). If you'd like the "original" dharok mode, you would just select the "always pray melee" box and it will work just as normal. As a side note, please be aware that you cannot eat a rock cake if you have absorption pots selected as an option.

I've made a few changes to how the script runs (including attacking npcs you're already in combat with). Please let me know how it runs.

Not sure if u are already trying, but you should make it where you buy a meele only rumble for like 30-50k. So we can get max xp/hr. would be epic , and i would buy as well as all my friends lol.

1 person likes this

Yeah i didnt know as im a main with lots of quests done obviously i want max xp per hour and as the guy mentioned above you can buy melee only rumbles for 30k. was wondering when this will support that?

Thanks

These are some bugs I have found. Take note I am running in Lite mode

1. Bot drinks absorbs constantly even when at 951+ and dosent realize it cant use the potion. (perhaps put a cap at 950 and only drink back to 950 when below 500)

2. Cant get bot to loot and use anti fire shield vs elvarg or secateurs vs tangle foot.

Will update when I find more.

These are some bugs I have found. Take note I am running in Lite mode

1. Bot drinks absorbs constantly even when at 951+ and dosent realize it cant use the potion. (perhaps put a cap at 950 and only drink back to 950 when below 500)

2. Cant get bot to loot and use anti fire shield vs elvarg or secateurs vs tangle foot.

Will update when I find more.

You may want to restart your client. I fixed the absorption pot issue. It should only drink it under 15 points now.

for a pure with 85 range aka me. I am a maxed out pure but only have 85 range. Whats the best way to get the most exp per hour using this script training range?

Im a low level pure looking to get the most experience possible. However i have completed mage bosses and range bosses so i get hit quite bad when this happens. I have heard that a good method is to create another account as a quest mule? 

What is this? Also what quests would need for melle bosses only? to get the most xp per hour training

Also im looking to train mage here. As it can use the runes that it picks up from the floor. Can mage support be added to pick up runes and then barrage them? And keep picking up runes this way can barrage for free

Edited by talipen

I'll let someone comment on how to get the most from exp -- I'm just the scripter :P

As far as maging, I can add that, but it would only be for the premium version.

Most exp possible = overloads and dh with prayer and piety (I tried absorbtion pots, and it just ate to max constantly and didn't ever turn to hit anything)

you break even I believe

EDIT: you need a rockcake btw

Edited by i play ss alot

@ i play - that issue should now be fixed (fixed it a day or two ago).

@guan, prayer flicking will come when I have a bit more time :P I'm actually pretty bogged down this week.

Are you planning on making it kill elvarg by using an antidragonfire shield and use secateurs against tanglefoot?

Yes. Currently I'm quite busy updating other premium scripts that I have. Please be aware that the free version will not have this feature.  :P With that said, yes, I will be implementing that :)

Also, I will be releasing the premium version tonight. The premium version will be what you guys have been playing, the free version will have certain features disabled.

Edited by cbtexan04

Theres a bug where after you switch to a weapon for it's special attack (i.e. gmaul), after the power surge effect is over, it doesnt switch back to the original weapon (dharok axe).

1 person likes this

Yes. Currently I'm quite busy updating other premium scripts that I have. Please be aware that the free version will not have this feature.  :P With that said, yes, I will be implementing that :)

Also, I will be releasing the premium version tonight. The premium version will be what you guys have been playing, the free version will have certain features disabled.

I think that the lite mode should function as the basic necessity to do nightmare zone - this includes picking up items and using them, so that you aren't stabbing something that doesn't take damage (eg: tanglefoot).

Premium should have all the other things you noted, but the free version needs this update.

I think that the lite mode should function as the basic necessity to do nightmare zone - this includes picking up items and using them, so that you aren't stabbing something that doesn't take damage (eg: tanglefoot).

Premium should have all the other things you noted, but the free version needs this update.

Most of the users who are using this are going to be using it for experience. I will definitely consider this.

Theres a bug where after you switch to a weapon for it's special attack (i.e. gmaul), after the power surge effect is over, it doesnt switch back to the original weapon (dharok axe).

Thanks, the update is in the repo (5-10 minutes before it updates).

Yeah its in the premium version.

I will be releasing premium later on today. I will soon be adding support for antifire/secateurs-- I plan to have that released by tomorrow. I've decided it will be for free and premium.

Edit: I also believe taking rumble out entirely is too restricted. I will be adding rumble back in later today.

Edited by cbtexan04

Nightmare zone updated this morning. Overloads will now hit you for 50 damage. If you do not have 50 damage that can be hit, it will not let you even drink the overload.

Bye bye beautiful XP.

Nightmare zone updated this morning. Overloads will now hit you for 50 damage. If you do not have 50 damage that can be hit, it will not let you even drink the overload.

Bye bye beautiful XP.

Was still getting 100k+ exp using dh without them :P

Bye bye beautiful XP.

;__;

RIP

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead