erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExNightMareZone - [SELLER/COMBAT REWORKED!] [Selling Games/Combat] [50-120k Combat XP/hr] [Absorption+DH] [Guthans AFK]

So there's a very rare chance that while guzzling the rock cake from 2HP to 1HP that overloads will expire (bringing you back to 51HP), and that guzzle will drop you to around 45HP ish. 

^ I will be implementing a workaround so this doesn't happen soon. Currently testing it right now and it's a pretty rare occurance.

Hi erick,

I've been using your script as a 1 Defense pure by using the prayer method. it's ate my bank and I was looking into the rockcake and absorbing method.

I got a rockcake and it didn't seem to be working. after reading a few pages it seems I may need a cooled rockcake.

I need some advice on setting this up if it's good on pures.

So would 22 absorption pots, 1 rockcake cooled, 4 overloads and 1 spec weapon work?

Which mode will I select? like the new rockcake one you added? last time I tried it it stayed at 2 hp.

Any help would be awesome,

Thanks 

8 hours ago, avalone16 said:

Hi erick,

I've been using your script as a 1 Defense pure by using the prayer method. it's ate my bank and I was looking into the rockcake and absorbing method.

I got a rockcake and it didn't seem to be working. after reading a few pages it seems I may need a cooled rockcake.

So would 22 absorption pots, 1 rockcake cooled, 4 overloads and 1 spec weapon work?

Which mode will I select? like the new rockcake one you added? last time I tried it it stayed at 2 hp.

Thanks 

should work fine, and yes u need a cooled rock cake to guzzle down to 1 HP

On 11/24/2016 at 2:19 AM, avalone16 said:

Hi erick,

Thanks 

Doing the same on my pure. I am using a Toxic BlowPipe with 6 Overloads 1 Cooled Rock Cake and the rest Absorption Potions.

I choose the 'NORMAL' mode and check flick prayer at 1hp. This method guzzles the rockcake and flicks rapid heal to stay at 1 hp. Works really well. 

Currently pulling 85-90k exp/hr. Not too bad IMO on a pure without void!

I was seeing 95k+ exp/hr using Prayer Potions, but again this gets VERY expensive. Hope that helped!

Edit: Using Mithril Darts compared to using Steel is a good exp/hr boost. Would recommend that.

Edited by exactrawr
Spelling

On 17-11-2016 at 7:47 PM, Jakob turnup said:

Just buy this scipt im maxin a main which is 99,95 99 90 now and a pure 60 92 99 99

no bans so far on my account im using it for 3 months about 30 hrs a week

Do you play on the account besides botting it? Does it take brakes or do you just bot 5 hours straight a day and stop it?

2 hours ago, Vegemon said:

What you mean by looking glass?

And i was not botting anything else at that time.

looking glass emulates another client to bot over, so you bot on TRiBot but are playing in OSBuddy or another window, much safer.

Only VIP+E users can use it, I have been using this scrip 4-6 hrs a day on my main acc so far and it is a charm.

On 11/25/2016 at 4:31 AM, exactrawr said:

Doing the same on my pure. I am using a Toxic BlowPipe with 6 Overloads 1 Cooled Rock Cake and the rest Absorption Potions.

I choose the 'NORMAL' mode and check flick prayer at 1hp. This method guzzles the rockcake and flicks rapid heal to stay at 1 hp. Works really well. 

Currently pulling 85-90k exp/hr. Not too bad IMO on a pure without void!

I was seeing 95k+ exp/hr using Prayer Potions, but again this gets VERY expensive. Hope that helped!

Edit: Using Mithril Darts compared to using Steel is a good exp/hr boost. Would recommend that.

What quests/bosses do you use? I'm training melee and I'm barely getting 30k exp/h

Edited by daledd

3 minutes ago, daledd said:

I don't understand. How is it possible that this script doesn't have custom rumble support?

The script can't kill Daganoth mother, so there is no point in running this script. The only way to make it work is to start the script inside a custom rumble game and redoing this every hour. 

I just purchased this script yesterday and I just can't understand how this is priced at $10/month, especially since the majority of the scripts functionality was made redundant now that boosters don't exist anymore.

@erickho123?

It'll use your custom rumble.

Hey guys

ive just achieved 99 str with this script so absolutely loving it. Anyway, now im going for 99 range. 

How many NMZ points do you guys think I should build up before running this for 8 hours a day? Im using the rock cake method (prayer pots now to build up the points). And have full void, toxic blowpipe, archer ring, snake skin boots, fury and ava's.

Also is it worth buying mith darts instead of steel?

Thanks for any feedback. 

5 hours ago, idkfa said:

Hey guys

ive just achieved 99 str with this script so absolutely loving it. Anyway, now im going for 99 range. 

How many NMZ points do you guys think I should build up before running this for 8 hours a day? Im using the rock cake method (prayer pots now to build up the points). And have full void, toxic blowpipe, archer ring, snake skin boots, fury and ava's.

Also is it worth buying mith darts instead of steel?

Thanks for any feedback. 

whats ur botting regimen look like?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.