erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExNightMareZone - [SELLER/COMBAT REWORKED!] [Selling Games/Combat] [50-120k Combat XP/hr] [Absorption+DH] [Guthans AFK]

you should let it bank for overloads besides the food and pray pots. That would be awesome!

Also If I own 2 accounts one of which has the 5 quests that are melee bosses done, can you make the script team with the other account somehow?

The thing is they will die at different times so the lower lvl acc will have to wait outside till the higher account finishes and then reinvite the acc to go.

you should let it bank for overloads besides the food and pray pots. That would be awesome!

Also If I own 2 accounts one of which has the 5 quests that are melee bosses done, can you make the script team with the other account somehow?

The thing is they will die at different times so the lower lvl acc will have to wait outside till the higher account finishes and then reinvite the acc to go.

Working on it.

it keeps not drinking abs pots until its ran out of protection. which each time on hard they hit a decent amount. then it gets it back up but it doesnt last long before i die. kinda useless atm for abs pots. seems to work great with pray pots tho

Dharok mode or regular?

Made changes to absorption potions-- if selected, they will no longer wait until your current potion has run out.

In addition, I've laid the foundation for co-op play. Currently it will only team with the player if it finds that player. I will soon be implementing a master/slave addition: this will allow a "master" bot (the one gaining the exp) to team with the slave bot (perhaps your alt account that has the melee quests done), and will remain in the area/at bank until you're finished with your game.

regular, no pray enabled. wanting to use only abs pots and ovls, to train for xp. but it doesnt drink the ovls either.

with ur update it sorta works better now, i can stay in there without dieing but it keeps trying to drink the abs pot with over 950 points already, meaning it stops combat until it realizes its full. then attacks monster again.

Edited by bmxer882

That would be fantastic. I see this is the lite version, how would I buy the full version? What does the full version include?

I haven't released a full version yet :P basically, I want to make sure all features are fully stable and functioning before asking users to pay for a product. Once lite mode is fully working with all premium features, I will decide which features to remove from the lite version.

Hey Texan, this script is awesome! It's broken on me a few times but besides that it's the best experience you can get in game, here's a few proggys =)

That being said I'm wondering if anybody else is having this same weird glitch that I'm having when some id's turn to "null"? and it shows a picture of a head? My other friend had that problem on his but I'm not sure if it may just be client based or Jagex screwing up again? Anyways pic 2... tell me what you think because those are prayer pots (3) and I've seen this happen to different items like my zerk ring turned into one of those and it does screw up the script but I'm not sure what that is an anti-ban matter or something like that? Anyways good script Texan you rock =)

post-62466-0-38017300-1381082149_thumb.p

post-62466-0-64389300-1381082168_thumb.p

post-62466-0-61290800-1381082326_thumb.p

Edited by TankerzPure

Hey Texan, this script is awesome! It's broken on me a few times but besides that it's the best experience you can get in game, here's a few proggys =)

That being said I'm wondering if anybody else is having this same weird glitch that I'm having when some id's turn to "null"? and it shows a picture of a head? My other friend had that problem on his but I'm not sure if it may just be client based or Jagex screwing up again? Anyways pic 2... tell me what you think because those are prayer pots (3) and I've seen this happen to different items like my zerk ring turned into one of those and it does screw up the script but I'm not sure what that is an anti-ban matter or something like that? Anyways good script Texan you rock =)

Nice proggies! The null error is with the client, not the script. There are a TON of posts about this in the client bug section--we just have to wait for TRiLez to update the client-- it should still work, however, and not be affected by it.

LOTS of updates:

-Now will equip magic secateurs when attacking Tanglefoot

-Option to now allow the bot to logout when finished with one game

-Special attacks now included

-Bugs fixed with overloads when using Dharok mode

-General script updating

-New Exp bar that will dynamically switch when you change weapons/attack styles

plz answer this questions someone "so some of you guys are trying to use dharoks without prayer pots and instead only using absorbtion pots? does that work?"

Currently Dharok mode requires prayer pots. You guys would like to be able to use absorption instead of that? Edited by cbtexan04

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.