Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExNightMareZone - [SELLER/COMBAT REWORKED!] [Selling Games/Combat] [50-120k Combat XP/hr] [Absorption+DH] [Guthans AFK]

7,970 posts in this topic

Ive been getting 500k points an hour using dharocks. I've done nearly all the quests so that might be why this script is getting below 400

Ive been getting 500k points an hour using dharocks. I've done nearly all the quests so that might be why this script is getting below 400

Please don't lie.

The optimal bosses for points require a strict set of 5 quests, the more, the worse bosses, more damage, less damage you deal, etc.

Another great script as always! Need help though with invent (my fault most likely) I did dh mode and enabled absorption potions and overloads took 20 doses of absorption and it drank all of them so i had 950 hits left against me then went to about 6hp~ and started eating the rockcake if i let it would of been there fo 950 hits so what shall i take or what am i doing wrong! thanks again., 

Another great script as always! Need help though with invent (my fault most likely) I did dh mode and enabled absorption potions and overloads took 20 doses of absorption and it drank all of them so i had 950 hits left against me then went to about 6hp~ and started eating the rockcake if i let it would of been there fo 950 hits so what shall i take or what am i doing wrong! thanks again., 

Can you add me on Skype? I can have this issue patched if we're able to communicate in a quicker fashion :P

If uising dharok mode dont enable the obsorb potions, because when in dharok mode it tires to stay at 2hp, and protects from melee, if u use obsorb potions and then try to eat rock cake it instead of taking the 1 damage it will obsorb it, so dont use obsorb while dharoking, best way to do it is start script, dharok mode, pause script pay someone for a melee 30k-50k, grab some prayer pottions (like15), overloads (like 8) then start script once you've entered their dream, they will leave and it will be just you against melee bosses. 

here a proggy of that method (low str, 89)

post-25209-0-85687000-1380765042_thumb.p

also i paused the script at the end off each run, did a herb run, then joined another melee dream, that was 2 runs, 2 to 2 and a half hours a run.

Edited by braod93

If uising dharok mode dont enable the obsorb potions, because when in dharok mode it tires to stay at 2hp, and protects from melee, if u use obsorb potions and then try to eat rock cake it instead of taking the 1 damage it will obsorb it, so dont use obsorb while dharoking, best way to do it is start script, dharok mode, pause script pay someone for a melee 30k-50k, grab some prayer pottions (like15), overloads (like 8) then start script once you've entered their dream, they will leave and it will be just you against melee bosses. 

here a proggy of that method (low str, 89)

attachicon.gifUntitled2.png

also i paused the script at the end off each run, did a herb run, then joined another melee dream, that was 2 runs, 2 to 2 and a half hours a run.

Excellent proggy! I'm working on a way that will allow users using Dh to use absorption potions, but only when they're below 10 absorp points. Also, it will eat the rock only if it has under 10 absorption points. Obviously it will eat the rock first, then pot up via absorption (assuming you're in Dh mode + allow absorptions).

1 person likes this

I just noticed that after the game was over the bot went to withdraw prayer potions, but it never deposited the empty vials from the past prayer potions.

Yes supports aborps, no you can't deactivate a boss. I will add a check for depositing inventory (though pretty sure I had one-- I'll check again :P)

There's banking for prayer pots/food. What else did I miss?

Oh that's excellent. I've got a few good ideas regarding the use of DH/Absorbtion pots. I've added you on Skype so I'll hit you up when you've accepted/online. :)

Oh that's excellent. I've got a few good ideas regarding the use of DH/Absorbtion pots. I've added you on Skype so I'll hit you up when you've accepted/online. :)

Thanks :) I'll be on in about an hour and a half, closer to two hours :)

Horrible......die in 2 seconds when mage hits. worthless.

Huh, guess that means your comment has something in common with it.

Horrible......die in 2 seconds when mage hits. worthless.

Please, you don't know what to do, that's all.

This script is amazing and runs flawlessly, please learn the mini game before trying to bot it with no idea of what to do. Comments like that will get you no help at all.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor