Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExNightMareZone - [SELLER/COMBAT REWORKED!] [Selling Games/Combat] [50-120k Combat XP/hr] [Absorption+DH] [Guthans AFK]

7,949 posts in this topic

BUY IT NOW!

Monthly (3 accounts at a time/auth) 

USD: $10 (10 credits)

RSGP: http://quickrsgp.com/buytribotcredits, (Enter 10 credits in the field, the system is fully automated.)

Purchase link (requires 10 credits) https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/218-exnightmarezone/

ExNightMareZone is the one and only nightmare zone script that provides both hosting and selling. It has many features for both sides. Nightmare zone is one of the best ways to gain exp and gain money at the same time  It is able to do absorption flicking method or even alert users their coffers are locked! Many users are very satisfied with their purchase with the script and have achieved over 100 hours of run time with the script. Users have gained over 2b+ EXP.

Selling features:

Spoiler

ABCL 10
Sell games

Selling / Buying program (Enables users on the script to work with each other instead of using randoms host.. Increases profits) (Coming soon)
Choose between hard and normal rumbles upon player's request
Smooth and FAST!
RSAutoTyper and normal typing included
Mutiple message supprot (Split with a comma)
Thank you messages after joining a game
Refund users if they do not have the required quest
Alert users that they have no money in their coffer
Alert users to unlock their coffer.
Blacklist users after X amount of tries to avoid luring.
Customize-able message delay
Customize-able typing speed
Saving and loading GUI
and.. much more (LOOK AT GUI FOR SPECIFICS / contact me for any questions!)

Important note: Min amount you can sell games for MAY be added so hosting remains reasonably profitable.

Combat features:

Spoiler

ABCL 10

Selling / Buying program (Enables users on the script to work with each other instead of using randoms host.. Increases profits) (Coming soon)
DH + Absorption method support
Guthain AFK method support

"Guthans afk method" for ranged (drinks absorbs to max then afks, can allows for 1hour or more afk time)

Any other combat (NORMAL combat) supported
Customizable spots to sit at (CENTER, NORTHWEST, NORTHEAST, SOUTHWEST, SOUTHEAST,SOUTH)
Overload support
Absorption potion support
Prayer potion support
Ranged potion support
Much more.. potion support

Buying potions from reward chest

Getting potions from barrels

Prayer flicking rapid heal to stay 1 HP
Buying games from other players
Buying games from Dominic himself (NOT SUGGESTED UNLESS YOU ONLY HAVE 5 MELEE QUESTS)
ALL prayer support
Dwarven Rock cake support
Powerup supports
Special attack support
Scam prevention
and.. much more (LOOK AT GUI FOR SPECIFICS / contact me for any questions!)

Script argument:

Spoiler

Script argument allows the user to skip the GUI. This is useful for the bot panel or client starter.

The script argument is simply your saved profile name (cap sensitive).

What is the enlisting program?

Spoiler

Enlisting program beta announcement:

I am going to release a beta tomorrow/tonight (1/31/2015) limited to a few users, 6 sellers  (2 guthans, 2 mtd, 2 demon) and 20 combat trainers at most. If you wish to test this out, you must have skype, report bugs to me, and be with the group chat with the other beta testers. If you wish to participate in this, please contact me on skype at erickho123.

Postponed for now.

What is the enlisting program?

The enlistment program is something I had in plans for some time now. This program is completely optional and I will highly recommend users to use it to yield even better results. The program essentially allows the users of exnightmarezone to interact with each other, instead of random bots / players. This will end up benefiting both users. As you already know,  the script has two parts to the script: Combat and Selling. To sell games, you need users who willing to train their combat and for the majority of combat users, you need a hoster who has completed specific quests to ensure you get the best EXP possible. With this in mind, this program will allow both parts of the script to work together.

Extra costs

• I plan on monitoring how many sales the enlistment program will create to see how effective it actually is. So it will most likely come free FIRST.
  • Considering this took time to make plus hosting to make this work costs money, i don't believe this will come free anymore. Many of my updates come free, however the income i spend with scripts doesn't even closely match the time i spend on it. I am fine with this, i enjoy scripting to an extent. Many of my scripts updates come free, sometimes even coming with a complete rewrite (Exnightmarezone is a great example of one of them), however i am sorry to say this one probably WONT come free in the future.
  • I have two options that i'm keeping in mind right now.
    • Make only monthly users receive this update
    • Make another pricing plan for the script + program.

Benefits of the enlisting program:

Selling portion:

• Sellers gets more known
  • Sellers will receive much more GP/HR.
  • It also benefits the combat users using this script, it allows them to have more uptime.

Combat portion:

• Script will have more users to trade.
  • This allows the script to run longer leading to more exp gained. (At the moment, the script is only able to trade users you SPECIFY in the GUI, with the new enlisting program, this allows the script to interact with other hosters running the script.)
  • This also benefits the other hosters using the script by boosting their GP/Hr.

PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL

Dynamic signatures:

Spoiler

http://erickscripting.com/exnightmarezone/signatures/users/YOUR_NAME_HERE.png

Replace YOUR_NAME_HERE with your tribot username, be sure to have the ".png" extension, and if you have spaces in your name, replace them with underscore

If you have an outdated dynamic signature (prior to v1.66) and wondering what the difference between the old and new link is, then it is now /exnightmarezone/ instead of /exnightmarezones/ (ignore this message if you don't have an old dynamic signature)

BUG REPORT FORMAT [FILL OUT]

Spoiler

NOTE: Do not post the format without filling out EVERYTHING. If you skip something, your report will be ignored. Do to the best of your ability to be as descrptive as possible.

Verison number (Printed in client debug):

Combat / Selling Mode?:

Description of the bug:

GUI settings, picture only:

Print script stack trace: (To do this, when the bug OCCURS, ONLY WHEN IT OCCURS or while it's occuring, you should go on top tribot, and you will see "Script", Press that then go to "Print script stack trace", this should print something to your client debug. Copy and paste whatever it prints (Should be more than 2+ lines) to this field)

Client debug log (Pastebin, please, to copy the entire debug to your clipboard, right click the client debug button and click "Copy to clipboard"): 

Bot debug (Pastebin, please!, to copy the entire debug to your clipboard, right click the bot debug button and click "Copy to clipboard"):

Additional information:

What is the ban rate on this script?

Spoiler

Don't ask, it's impossible to tell. It's not possible to determine what get you banned and even if it was, the only person who would have this information is jagex. I will not and cannot grab statistics because of this. Don't ask me what the ban rate is, it differs for users, some are able to bot up to 1 hour, and some are able to go over 24 hours without a ban. Just know if you don't know already, when you are botting you are breaking one of jagex rules and you are prone to a ban. 

I personally have had great sucess with this script combat and hosting wise. I know many other users who gotten far with it as well, reaching maxed combats and earning over 300m+. As you can see from my dynamic signature, we have gained over 16B + in gold from profits, and so much XP.

Types of hosters, how much they make, and their requirements

Spoiler

There are 3 main types of hosts that sells well. You generally see them advertising what kind of host they are with the keywords in their messages: guthans, mtd, and demon. (Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/2eqxfd/quest_order_for_nmz_host/)

Here are the quest requirements for the following listed above (NOTE: To be a host, you have to have these quests done ONLY. Not any other quests that have bosses)

Guthans:

• Tree gnome villege
  • Lost city
  • Vampire Slayer
  • What lies below
  • Haunted Mine

Mountain daughter:

• Gnome tree village
  • Lost city
  • Vampire slayer
  • Fight arena
  • Mountain daughter

Demon:

• Tree gnome villege
  • Lost city
  • Vampire Slayer
  • Fight arena
  • The grand tree

My script supports all of the following mentioned.

Now, next what you guys are wondering is, what makes the most money?

Well, all hosts make different types of money. The most common type of host is mountain daughter. All of them make very good money, and it actually all depends on how many hosts are there, how many people want to AFK guthans, how many people are online, etc. You should give them all a shot eventually, and go with the results you are given.

How do I play nightmare zone?

Spoiler

Honestly, I'm not going to teach you how to efficiently train on NMZ, there are billions of guides out there that teaches you the basic of NMZ.

I suggest you reading "Types of hosters, how much they make, and their requirements" section of my thread to determine what quests to do.

If you don't know how to play NMZ, don't buy my script expecting me to teach you about the game. I'm not trying to be rude here, but that's how it is, i'm selling a script that does it for you, but you should still spend the time to learn how the game actually works. I am more than happy to answer questions or concerns about my script, not the mini game itself. Here is one of the most best-indepth guide I could find for NMZ.

You can try reading this simplified reddit guide: (Bit more updated.. and includes the famous methods)

http://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/25n9z1/nmz_melee_full_guide/

OR the indepth verison:

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1616852-nmz-training-guide-ft-best-gppoint-list/#5.1

Chapters suggested to read:

GUI PICTURES:

Spoiler

730d0d051d29e7d4cea5a3e75e74a5d9.png
3dc24dc38efb42a06a2b6f29a91cb5fe.png

Progress reports:

Spoiler

32fef12ef6dd82799e391f9d7b4b980f.png

QBEHTQ4.png

865fa25239858f0e5ea3035dbbef067d.png

39a3b09b570a1778df16b9b209db85b6.png

9a307ed10bd8eb7a13791bcddfd8adef.png

9e8ccc1b4287d4ed7121374938788667.png

492b24ed10f7f0f01d3b92124d26a47b.png

91558609497e32d4d243e8e00e40c6e5.png

5c63b5100d86a23a590627bfccbfe056.png

b1df84441ddd07f86ec12bffe0f0ec90.png
hupFLmsh.jpg

ac7cce55cff98921ccb9a72641372ee1.png

Edited by erickho123
3 people like this

If you could, make it so it unlocks the coffer (requires bank pin to unlock) for it to take the money out.

Also after you have died you could add so it chooses the "Previous" option, instead of having to go through an extra 1-2 chat boxes to enter the dream again.

Testing script atm.

Edited by I Brian I

What i would like this script to do: Support dharoks, eating rockcake to 2hp before entering a dream (Rumble HARD), drinking overload when required and to drink up to 1000 absorbtion potion damage, drinking again and topping it up at say 200.

Also a way to prioritize what boss it fights (points/toughness involved) to maximise points. Support for the special orbs that you get too.

good luck and cant wait to use this tyvm :)

What i would like this script to do: Support dharoks, eating rockcake to 2hp before entering a dream (Rumble HARD), drinking overload when required and to drink up to 1000 absorbtion potion damage, drinking again and topping it up at say 200.

Also a way to prioritize what boss it fights (points/toughness involved) to maximise points. Support for the special orbs that you get too.

good luck and cant wait to use this tyvm :)

Just wondering, cause I'm still getting used to the minigame, how would it survive mage/range attacks? I've got a few bosses that wreck me, I don't see how a user would be able to use dharocks without dying. Once I understand that, I'll be able to better code it :)

Just wondering, cause I'm still getting used to the minigame, how would it survive mage/range attacks? I've got a few bosses that wreck me, I don't see how a user would be able to use dharocks without dying. Once I understand that, I'll be able to better code it :)

absorbtion pots do what it says on the tin; "absorb". they absorb all damage so you get hit 0's. each sip is 50 absorb points and you can pot to maximum of 1000 a time but when it goes down you can drink more.

absorbtion pots do what it says on the tin; "absorb". they absorb all damage so you get hit 0's. each sip is 50 absorb points and you can pot to maximum of 1000 a time but when it goes down you can drink more.

+1

testing now,food support would be good to,

love ur scripts.justdid a 28h ogres run and quit that to do nightmare

You guys would want it to run to the bank to resupply on food/potions? What about group support for 1 other player? (Example, you group with a guy to do only melee bosses). Would that be wanted?

Finnaly, Dharoks support would be amazing, great way to train str

Drink overload, finish off lowering health with rock cake, then drink obsorb potions to 1000, and yes banking would be great too :)

If any of you guys want to add me on Skype, that would be great-- just let me know you're the nightmare guys lol. I'm still getting a feel for the game, so learning the options most people want.

Tl;dr: if you want a feature in the game, add me on Skype.

In other news, I've now made endurance/rumble available on hard/normal:

3DYXeka.png

2 people like this

You should make it pick up max amount of runes required to cast all 4 wave spells, as soon as it enters the dream, for dagganoth mother, if you could make it detect when she changes color to change spell etc. also add a spec wep? dds or something.

Also going to need to do something about elvarg when dharoking.

Edited by braod93

Hey Texan.

I'm a developer from a different website who also made a Nightmare Zone bot, I'd love to talk to you about some of your methods and maybe we could both improve our scripts for our respective communities.

I have the methods for getting the points, absorption points, lowering health and a couple other useful things with entering & setting dreams.

I'll add your Skype,

Exuals.

1 person likes this

Hey Texan.

I'm a developer from a different website who also made a Nightmare Zone bot, I'd love to talk to you about some of your methods and maybe we could both improve our scripts for our respective communities.

I have the methods for getting the points, absorption points, lowering health and a couple other useful things with entering & setting dreams.

I'll add your Skype,

Exuals.

Thanks man! Won't be home for a few more hours, but definitely would be interested :)

Could you make a simply gui please ~  xp/h, hp xp/h, points/h

I think you mean paint :P

But yes, that's being added tonight.

1 person likes this

Uploaded newest version to repo. Huge thanks to Darcy who let me use his account to add in some extra features.

v2gGVBL.png

Edited by cbtexan04

Dharoks mode doesnt support obsorb potions or overloads, and it should eat the rock cake before entering, ive been trying to run it but it just dies because its getting attacked and just continues to eat rock cake.

Before entering dream, it needs to lower health with rock cake or exploding potion, then withdraw 2 overloads and x amount of obsorb potions, enter dream drink overload and drink x amount obsorb potions, pray melee and good to go :)

Edited by braod93

Dharoks mode doesnt support obsorb potions or overloads, and it should eat the rock cake before entering, ive been trying to run it but it just dies because its getting attacked and just continues to eat rock cake.

Before entering dream, it needs to lower health with rock cake or exploding potion, then withdraw 2 overloads and x amount of obsorb potions, enter dream drink overload and drink x amount obsorb potions, pray melee and good to go :)

It should put on melee protect before eating the cake. Overloads are supported, but you have to start with them in your inventory.

And add me on Skype :)

Edited by cbtexan04

It should put on melee protect before eating the cake. Overloads are supported, but you have to start with them in your inventory.

And add me on Skype :)

Obsorb potions?

I have added you on skype, you didn't reply.

Obsorb potions?

I have added you on skype, you didn't reply.

I get 5+ adds per day. Please just let me know which one you are :P

Progress report! 

For anyone who has completed a lot of higher level quests, slowing down the monsters, there are people who have completed melee only boss monster quests selling nightmare zone games 30-50k each, where they will start a game with you, and then leave, leaving you to fight alone. I have come to find that this is the best experience in the game!

The following proggie was achieved using piety and protect from melee, along with a whip, at 80 att and str. Im going to test it out tonight with Dharoks + zerker ring as well to see how much faster it is, but I thought I would post this until then.

NightmareZone.png

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead