Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aPlunderer v2 [Pyramid Plunder]

Array
7 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

@Aropupu hello, i just bought the script. Left it to run overnight - would say it works perfect!

wanted to ask you @Aropupu, does it support cakes? if so, how do i use them from inv, just have all 3 peaces of cake in inv before starting script or smth?

You can have a full inventory of full cakes and it should detect all the pieces when it eats them.

It should print the following in the client debug if it detects the cake: "Cake detected in inventory. The script will now only eat cake."

Edited by Aropupu
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2018 at 10:55 AM, guywithlsd said:

do ppl tend to get banned here? i tested on 2 fresh acc's, both banned over night...i mean they botted 10h only overnight..i would guess this is not top-played content in game, and makes no gp/h so i would assume ban rates are low on such activity..but 2x same night..fuuck man

fresh accounts @ 10 hours over night ... u look like a bot lol

@Aropupu hello, so im running it with nardah teleports selected. I loggin to my acc this morning and I see that it has no nardah teleport in inventor while standing close to pyramid. 

I went to bank, and i see there is like half of teleports left from yesterdays night. So i'm not not sure what wrong with the script...It kind of used ~half of my nardah teles over night but i found account without having any in inventory. 

So questions is - does it takes more teles from bank when banking? Or do i have to have all stack of teles in my inv?

8 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

@Aropupu hello, so im running it with nardah teleports selected. I loggin to my acc this morning and I see that it has no nardah teleport in inventor while standing close to pyramid. 

I went to bank, and i see there is like half of teleports left from yesterdays night. So i'm not not sure what wrong with the script...It kind of used ~half of my nardah teles over night but i found account without having any in inventory. 

So questions is - does it takes more teles from bank when banking? Or do i have to have all stack of teles in my inv?

Nardah teleport support is a fairly new feature. Which setting are you using or are you using both of them? There's nardah teleport usage from lumbridge and nardah teleport when banking. It will get the teleport from your bank. Impossible to say what's happening without any information.

Edited by Aropupu

8 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Nardah teleport support is a fairly new feature. Which setting are you using or are you using both of them? There's nardah teleport usage from lumbridge and nardah teleport when banking. It will get the teleport from your bank. Impossible to say what's happening without any information.

was both selected - nardah teleport scrools - nardah tele from lumby - even tho i did not suicide or died + it used half of them im pretty sure. My guess would be, it used all teleports from inventory BUT did not take new from bank when out of teles in inventory.

8 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

was both selected - nardah teleport scrools - nardah tele from lumby - even tho i did not suicide or died + it used half of them im pretty sure. My guess would be, it used all teleports from inventory BUT did not take new from bank when out of teles in inventory.

Only have one teleport in your inventory. I have tested it and it does take a new one from the bank. Most likely something went wrong on your end.

EDIT: Also tested just now that even if you have multiple, it won't use any more than one.

Edited by Aropupu

10 minutes ago, TheseScripts said:

Hi! This bot just consistently gets stuck for me. Walks from Nardah bank to the rock, but wont enter. If I help it will walk to pyramid, but wont enter, if I help it will talk to npc before mini-game, then once inside will just stand still.

The bots are broken after the update, wait until they fix it. Read here: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/76916-tribot-down-thursday-may-10th/

Edited by border

@Aropupu Great script man, you always have highest quality. It would often fail to take from bank and use Nardah teleports, but in total - 10/10 script.

did this proggy on 13HP acc with cakes - auto-room selection 

d0c6d973443a8b5094f888f915164888.png

EDIT - so pretty much half of the time it would not take new nardah tele from bank. 

Edited by guywithlsd

The bot works great! I've got many thieveing levels - all the way up to a 89 on an ironman. The account was banned but I was using multiple bots so I cannot point solely to this. (BTW the bot snagged two Pharaohs Scepters on the ironman before the ban)

Regardless of the ban, it's an excellent script. I still use it, and will continue to.

With that said -- could you please fix the issue I've indicated below:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing a plunder run, the bot will run North West, to the Western most city gate. It will stand there for a while and drop items (if drop junk is turned on).

I've posted a picture of exactly where the bot runs to.

8ydn4i.jpg

As this repeats over and over again, it looks pretty bot-like. Please give this one some attention in the near future.

Thanks!
WB

11 hours ago, WannaBot said:

The bot works great! I've got many thieveing levels - all the way up to a 89 on an ironman. The account was banned but I was using multiple bots so I cannot point solely to this. (BTW the bot snagged two Pharaohs Scepters on the ironman before the ban)

Regardless of the ban, it's an excellent script. I still use it, and will continue to.

With that said -- could you please fix the issue I've indicated below:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing a plunder run, the bot will run North West, to the Western most city gate. It will stand there for a while and drop items (if drop junk is turned on).

I've posted a picture of exactly where the bot runs to.

As this repeats over and over again, it looks pretty bot-like. Please give this one some attention in the near future.

Thanks!
WB

Gonna send you a PM asking for more information.

Tried this script via trial, works fairly well. My only complain is that it's SUPER slow even with abc2 stuff disabled. It feels like there are static sleeps in the script that slow it down a lot. You should never have to leave the first room early to get the full xp from the second room which sometimes happens with this script. Otherwise good.

Edited by Starfox

2 hours ago, Starfox said:

Tried this script via trial, works fairly well. My only complain is that it's SUPER slow even with abc2 stuff disabled. It feels like there are static sleeps in the script that slow it down a lot. You should never have to leave the first room early to get the full xp from the second room which sometimes happens with this script. Otherwise good.

There are no static sleeps like that in the script, would need more information. Most likely either antiban sleeps generated are longer than normal or something else. I believe most users including me do prioritize the second room but it does depend on what level you are.

11 hours ago, Aropupu said:

There are no static sleeps like that in the script, would need more information. Most likely either antiban sleeps generated are longer than normal or something else. I believe most users including me do prioritize the second room but it does depend on what level you are.

I turned off the abc2 sleeps. The slowest parts of the script are when its trying to find the room with the mummy to start the minigame and time between searching urns.

It takes at minimum 5 seconds between each door to enter the next one. It also waits too long between clicking urns, you can click the same urn directly after a hit splat happens and 1 tick after you successfully loot an urn. The script will wait 3-6 seconds between clicking urns for me.

To show you the difference between me doing the pyramid and the script doing it, I am running the 51 and 61 rooms. When I play, I am getting 105k xp/hr. When the script runs, it struggles to reach 60k xp/hr.

I have the script set up to leave the first room at 60% time. Sometimes even with that maxed setting it won't finish the first room. It also almost never finishes the second room, it will loot around 80% of the urns in the second before it gets kicked from the minigame timer.

I've tried using LG and the regular client, no difference. That's all the info I have, nothing in the debug areas or on the paint that would tell me why.

Edited by Starfox

13 hours ago, Starfox said:

I turned off the abc2 sleeps. The slowest parts of the script are when its trying to find the room with the mummy to start the minigame and time between searching urns.

It takes at minimum 5 seconds between each door to enter the next one. It also waits too long between clicking urns, you can click the same urn directly after a hit splat happens and 1 tick after you successfully loot an urn. The script will wait 3-6 seconds between clicking urns for me.

To show you the difference between me doing the pyramid and the script doing it, I am running the 51 and 61 rooms. When I play, I am getting 105k xp/hr. When the script runs, it struggles to reach 60k xp/hr.

I have the script set up to leave the first room at 60% time. Sometimes even with that maxed setting it won't finish the first room. It also almost never finishes the second room, it will loot around 80% of the urns in the second before it gets kicked from the minigame timer.

I've tried using LG and the regular client, no difference. That's all the info I have, nothing in the debug areas or on the paint that would tell me why.

Thanks for the feedback! Most of those are more than likely generated antiban delays, which differ from user to user. A script stack trace could possibly confirm this. A rewrite of the script will have an option for custom antiban delays.

Edited by Aropupu

9 hours ago, ArmySPC said:

the script has worked great from 40 thieving to 88. I want to start looting every chest but when I click the boxes to loot chests for every room it still runs to the last room without getting chests. any way to fix this?

Will send you a PM asking for more information. Make sure automatic chest selection is not enabled, it will disable custom chest options.

Edited by Aropupu

I got it to work. but im worried that if I get a scepter that it wont pick it up if my inventory is full. it doesn't drop a gold scarab to pick up a gold statuette. so I wonder it would just leave the scepter on the ground if I had full invent. I hope it doesn't happen but I wouldn't really know unless I was looking at the screen at that moment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By justhin
      Justhin's Zeah Thiever
      Gets your account ready to farm 
      This script helps you to get your thieving level ready.
      It'll walk to the Baker's Stall in Zeah -> Level up -> Walks to Fruit stall -> Levels till you stop it.
      This requires level 5 Thieving and 15% Hosidius favor.
      Use ClientOfKourend made by @FALSkills you can find it here https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2569-clientofkourend/
      Follow up by using the EXP lamps on the Thieving skill and the scroll for 15% Hosidius favor.
      Instructions - Stand anywhere in Zeah, make sure you got 15% Hosidius favor and at least level 5 Thieving.

Start the script once you're in position and you've followed the above steps 
      Repository - https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3205
       Source code- https://pastebin.com/YP8jtzrc

Important - The script will improve over time.
      To-do - Add multiple Fruit stalls,  Implement small breaks
      To-do - Improving antiban, yes, there is antiban Hower, it can be improved.

Some extra info
      It has some basic logic to flee if it's being attacked, eat on damage, prevents stealing if you get caught and world hopping once the dogs are no longer lured inside the house.
      It'll generate a Random seed based on your OSRS account, I'm using this to modify delays.

Personal signature
      Update

Will now detect multiple players and choose the right thieving spot/hop based on players nearby.
      Added multiple Fruit Stall support
    • By Laniax
      NEW FEATURE
      Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
      All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.

Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By MREVO
      Hey everyone, I'm in search of a private OSRS Thieving script. Judging by reviews It seems the typical (Thieving) script gets more lash than positive feedback (EX: Script not eating, Missclicks, Banking, Blackjacking. just to name a few that I see frequently) Thus being said I realize the complicity and precison that must go into such a script and that is why I am calling for the top Private Script Writer(s). Im I firm believer that you get what you pay for that being said any Recommendations on who to contact in relation to who specailizes in making the "best" Private OSRS scripts would be greatly appreciated as I am new to Tribot and this is my first post. Thanks in advance!
      SCRIPT INTERESTED IN: OSRS THIEVING 
      -main points: Blackjacking, Lure, Eating, Unote food. (would be nice to have other options other than blackjacking but not fully necessary)
    • By Bic
      This script will pickpocket keys from HAM guards in the hidden chest room, open the chests, and alch jewelry obtained from chests. It will bank when out of food, and hop worlds if the guards are walking around. I found that sometimes the guards bug and don't move, allowing you to freely pick the door locks without getting caught. I'm not sure what causes the guards to stand still, but it sure does make it really easy on coding the script. Instead of running from guards, it will just find a world where guards are not moving.

I've been working on this script the last few days. I have rewritten my original script and optimized a lot of code. I just have a few things to work on before I publish the script. This will be my first public script, and once it's public I will finish up my Tree Spirit Killer. These 2 scripts will go really great together, as you can stack some Nature runes from tree spirits and alch jewelry from the HAM hideout chests. Great money making for ironmen, almost made first mil from writing and testing the script!

Features - (Complete / In Progress / Not Started)
      ABC2 Pickpockets keys from guards. Opens chests. Alchs jewelry from chests. Eats food. Banks when out of food. Uses home teleport to bank if available. Hops worlds if guards are moving.  
      Currently I'm working on banking. It's a bit finicky when trying to use WebWalking from the hideout to the lumbridge bank, it will take the long way around to the castle instead of through the back which is weird. I think I have to make a walking path and not use WebWalking.  After banking is done I just need to make it check for worlds where guards not moving!

I'll post updates here every day or two. Can't wait to get this out there for you guys!

Here is a new paint I made! I am not too fond of the main background of the paint image but it works for now.

• By Leespiker
      Spiker Blackjacker

Purchase Plans

What's Blackjacking?

Estimated XP Rates

45-54 = 40k+

55-64 = 60k+

65+ = 80k+ (up to 260k)

Features

Built-in antiban + ABCL 10

Knocks out and pickpockets bandits, bearded bandits, and menaphite thugs efficiently

Lures mobs in and out of buildings when necessary

Closes curtains to keep mobs in and out of buildings

Eats when necessary

Unnotes food fast using Banknote Exchange Merchant

Buys jugs of wine from Ali The barman if not using noted food

Switches to better mobs when needed

Uses double double hit technique for max xp

Up to 260k thieving xp/hr

Up to 120k gp/hr

Requirements

45+ Thieving

30+ hp (small chance of dying if lower)

The Feud (quest)

A blackjack equipped

Noted food in first inventory slot and 5k+ starting gp (or coins for jugs of wine)

Recommended

Fill rest of inventory with unnoted food (or jugs of wine) on start

Start in dye shop with one bandit or bearded bandit if thieving < 65 on start

Start in tent southwest of camel shop with one menaphite thug if thieving >= 65 on start

Progress Reports

Without breaks

With 1-3 hour breaks

Please post your progress reports, bugs, and suggestions.

• By xCode
      Proggies

GUI & Paint [Contains Large .Gif]

Update log

Bug Report format

• By unbrakeable6
      So i have 99 thieving and i am making money at master farmers, but there is small problem...
      With 99 thieving + silence gloves i dont fail at all at master farmers, and i really hate that ALL scripts are same.

The point is, if i get stuff from random events, it doesnt bank them or drop them, so i always have to baby sit bot and drop them myself..Also scripts are wasting time on dropping junk seeds, so i dont mind if i get junk seeds, dont need to drop junk seeds if i already have seeds i want in my inventory, like, ranarr seeds, snapdragon seeds and others.. so i need script what just spam clicks on master farmer without dropping junk seeds or anything, and i dont need inventory for good seeds cuz they will stack..

Sorry for my bad english lol. But can anyone add this feature to script? Using silence gloves and wont waste time on dropping junk seeds cuz i have mains seeds in inventory already and it doesnt need space for other seeds.

So just add script what spam clicks on masterfarmer and uses silence gloves, so it will be good for people who have 99 thieving...

I hope someone understand my english and can relate to this problem... Maybe someone can explain it better?  

• By Flexx
      fPlunder

- Does Pyramid Plunder up to room 5.
      - Automatically recharges staff! Does not support the underground tunnel thing

Requirements:

- 21 thieving
      - Pharaoh's sceptre with at least 1 charge (Make sure you have enough stone artifacts to recharge it if you are just starting it at 1 charge)
      - 15 Lifepoints at minimum recommended.

Supports:
      - Lobsters and Antipoison (3)'s.
      - Make sure you have enough of both of these things in the bank

Start the script with a Ring of Dueling equipped at Castle Wars or the pyramid.

Source: https://github.com/Flexx/plunder
      Link: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/664

I wrote this privately for personal use - that's why there's a lack of GUI and options. If you'd like to see more, let me know.
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 48 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies