Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Encoded

Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]

Array
1 hour ago, vertigo770 said:

I deleted hooks.dat and its still doing the same stuff. I should edit my original post to point out that the barbarian village trout fishing did end up working somewhat fine, I just couldn't bank anything.

Make sure you have roofs turned off.

2 hours ago, Phat Shock said:

@Encoded On progressive mode could you implement buying a lobster pot from the fishing shop at Port Sarim? Seems like a really good idea to everyone I've talked to, wondering how you feel about it?

Not sure how @Encoded feels but I don't think it is really needed, just mule it onto the account when you trade the rest of fishing supplies on. IMO

@gpswap @Frosty XVII Communication for muling support will be handled outside of the game. No ETA when that will be released and it will be an additional fee.

@Encoded I Would definately pay for this would it run through osbots.net? because Im not sure if you havent got it worker yet or not but the accounts page on there doesn't work :) any rough info on timescale on muling would be much appreciated <3

Edited by gpswap

16 minutes ago, snoboy said:

@Encoded one question, i love this script got to 96 almost and got heron too, but my exp rates seem slow. i have it 84 hours running and 33k an hour at barb fishing. it maxes around 45-46k but i think the hours and break handler messed with xp/hr. my question is, is mouse key dropping abcl2? 

fproggie.jpg

No, Mouse Key dropping is not ABCL v2, and breaks are going to affect the xp rates.

On 8/19/2016 at 9:25 PM, Lolwhathax said:

Testing trial to see how it goes

So far on the tribot client it works like a charm for now. However, with LG it doesn't work at all... my character stood at bank and did absolutely nothing didn't move at all.
(I feel safer using LG, but it's so buggy at the moment...)

Restart TRiBot and/or delete your hooks.dat. There's no script performance difference with LG.

On 8/19/2016 at 9:31 PM, zorroo244 said:

Hey so i just bought this script for a month, but i cannot get it to add to my tribot script list, what am i doing wrong with this script

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/177-auto-fisher-pro/

Make sure it says Deactivate in red under User Actions (this means that it is activated).

Not sure why but when trying to bait fish sardines at lumbridge river, the script auto closes after catching the first one. Tried both with status and prog mode, no luck on either way. New to the script so apologies if I'm making a simple mistake, but all the settings are ticked correctly and I tried restarting tribot a few times.

3 hours ago, phium said:

Not sure why but when trying to bait fish sardines at lumbridge river, the script auto closes after catching the first one. Tried both with status and prog mode, no luck on either way. New to the script so apologies if I'm making a simple mistake, but all the settings are ticked correctly and I tried restarting tribot a few times.

My bad. Deleted some code that actually needed to be there.

@Encoded

hey encoded I get this while running your script.

• [18:00:05] java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
  • [18:00:05] at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.PC(Unknown Source)
  • [18:00:05] at obf.wK.CN(pj:543)
  • [18:00:05] at obf.wK.oO(pj:47)
  • [18:00:05] at obf.WL.run(lk:153)
  • [18:00:05] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [18:00:05] Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 192.168.0.13; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:130)
  • [18:00:05] at com.sun.jmx.remote.internal.PRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [18:00:05] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [18:00:05] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector$RemoteMBeanServerConnection.invoke(RMIConnector.java:1020)
  • [18:00:05] at javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:298)
  • [18:00:05] ... 5 more
  • [18:00:05] Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:79)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:172)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:434)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:211)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:40)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:148)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:613)
  • [18:00:05] ... 12 more
  • [18:00:05] at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.EA(Unknown Source)
  • [18:00:05] at obf.UL.run(cf:208)
  • [18:00:05] Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 192.168.0.13; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
  • [18:00:05] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [18:00:05] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector$RemoteMBeanServerConnection.invoke(RMIConnector.java:1020)
  • [18:00:05] at javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:298)
  • [18:00:05] ... 3 more
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:79)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
  • [18:00:05] at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:40)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:148)
  • [18:00:05] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:613)
  • [18:00:05] ... 10 more
  • [18:00:05] at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.sD(Unknown Source)
  • [18:00:05] at obf.Gl.uk(cf:313)
  • [18:00:05] at obf.Km.run(zk:283)
  • [18:00:05] ... 4 more
  • [18:00:05] ... 11 more

I have indeed allowed access thru the firewall option. not sure what is going on. thanks!

Edited by Rohm

@Rohm There is a problem with your computer's firewall, not TRIBot's built in firewall. I also managed to find multiple posts on the forums via the search option regarding this issue. You can find a user with the same problem and a solution here 

And for the record this is not a script issue.

1 minute ago, Encoded said:

@Rohm There is a problem with your computer's firewall, not TRIBot's built in firewall. I also managed to find multiple posts on the forums via the search option regarding this issue. You can find a user with the same problem and a solution here 

And for the record this is not a script issue.

yes I'm aware that is prob has to do with my firewall but my question which I didn't state is, does it effect the script? because it seems to be working fine although its saying that. do you know why its saying that?

1 minute ago, Encoded said:

1 minute ago, Rohm said:

yes I'm aware that is prob has to do with my firewall but my question which I didn't state is, does it effect the script? because it seems to be working fine although its saying that. do you know why its saying that?

I don't believe so. It's a communication error between whatever application you are using to load OSRS and the TRiBot client when using Looking Glass.

On 8/22/2016 at 3:41 AM, Encoded said:

My bad. Deleted some code that actually needed to be there.

Thanks man. Here's a proggy for ya, started at lvl 7 using progressive mode, made it to 40 in 3 hours. :)

AFlvl40.jpg

Loving it at Catherby as well :)

AFlvl46.jpg

Edited by phium
  • Like 1

Live testing is currently going on for the switch from MySQL to SQLite.
You may get a firewall prompt for autofisher.pro

Signatures have been reset. There was suspicion of a bug in the old data. I have now rewritten the entire back end for them. The current data started recording on Saturday, 8/27/16.

Edited by Encoded