Encoded

Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]

I'm having a couple of issues with this, firstly - Using LG it will not login if run from the login screen, unless "Existing Users" has been clicked first. This happens using OSBuddy and a webpage.

Second issue - I was Barb fishing, went back to watching something (a few minutes?) only to return to a full inventory of fish and the following debug:

• [15:33:05] Downloading script 'Auto Fisher Pro'.
  • [15:33:10] Script Started: Auto Fisher Pro.
  • [15:33:15] Login bot started.
  • [15:33:15] Login Bot: Login...
  • [15:33:20] JavaFX Application: [ERROR] Failed to retrieve PIN from web server.
  • [15:33:44] Script Ended: Auto Fisher Pro.

I have deleted my tribot folder, I have allowed the firewall requests and everything else you have suggested previously in the thread and there is no issue with any others I tested.

Help pls!

34 minutes ago, lolkhax said:

I'm having a couple of issues with this, firstly - Using LG it will not login if run from the login screen, unless "Existing Users" has been clicked first. This happens using OSBuddy and a webpage.

Second issue - I was Barb fishing, went back to watching something (a few minutes?) only to return to a full inventory of fish and the following debug:

• [15:33:05] Downloading script 'Auto Fisher Pro'.
  • [15:33:10] Script Started: Auto Fisher Pro.
  • [15:33:15] Login bot started.
  • [15:33:15] Login Bot: Login...
  • [15:33:20] JavaFX Application: [ERROR] Failed to retrieve PIN from web server.
  • [15:33:44] Script Ended: Auto Fisher Pro.

I have deleted my tribot folder, I have allowed the firewall requests and everything else you have suggested previously in the thread and there is no issue with any others I tested.

Help pls!

Try following this guide on how to delete your hooks.dat file. I have no control over the logging in and out of the game. That is all handled by the client. Any issues you have with logging in and out need to be reported to TRiLeZ.

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52934-tutorial-when-tribot-doesnt-work-correctly/

Edited by Encoded

1 minute ago, fifo said:

I got banned from 14 account not the same time but in just 2 days. Each account was on a different proxy,  on a different member word. They went aprox 10h a day. Min overall time:1d9h. Max overall runing time; 4d3h. 

I used reaction times too.

with LG?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ashafius said:

Hi mate, bot is getting stuck on startup, it logs in fine and then gets stuck on 'walking to fish' at barbarian village, just stands there doing nothing :)

Working fine for me.
First try restarting TRiBot. If that does not fix it, follow this guide on how to delete your hooks.dat. 

5 minutes ago, Encoded said:

Working fine for me.
First try restarting TRiBot. If that does not fix it, follow this guide on how to delete your hooks.dat. 

Thanks for such a fast reply, tried that a couple times and still have the same problem, any other settings I could fiddle around with to try and get it working? I've done a fresh install of the bot and everything :o

14 minutes ago, ashafius said:

Thanks for such a fast reply, tried that a couple times and still have the same problem, any other settings I could fiddle around with to try and get it working? I've done a fresh install of the bot and everything :o

I just went through all the options at barb village and they all work (mouse key dropping, abc dropping, banking)
You can try this 

2 minutes ago, Encoded said:

I just went through all the options at barb village and they all work (mouse key dropping, abc dropping, banking)
You can try this 

Thank you, it was on my end, was just editing my reply as you messaged this, I deleted the whole .tribot folder from the roaming folder and restarted, it's fishing perfectly right now, thank you for the help! One other thing though, I've taken a break since I got banned a while ago fishing and have just started again (obviously) do you still use a website with a login? Or has that all changed now :) Thanks

1 hour ago, ashafius said:

Thank you, it was on my end, was just editing my reply as you messaged this, I deleted the whole .tribot folder from the roaming folder and restarted, it's fishing perfectly right now, thank you for the help! One other thing though, I've taken a break since I got banned a while ago fishing and have just started again (obviously) do you still use a website with a login? Or has that all changed now :) Thanks

That's all changed. Only have http://autofisher.pro/ now.

• Like 1

@Encoded I'm not sure if it's related to just progressive levelling but I'm getting a lot of issues with the script saying there isn't items in the bank when there is.

• [21:40:37] Auto Fisher Pro Script: [CRTICAL] Not enough coins to return back to Port Sarim, ending script.
  • [21:40:53] Script Ended: Auto Fisher Pro.

I get the above a lot, even though all equipment is in the bank, it's only a few accounts that manage to realise there is sufficient items to progress further, even though all accounts are supplied.

Any chance of a failsafe of some sort? The script is flawless apart from this issue I have.

1 hour ago, Ratz241 said:

@Encoded I'm not sure if it's related to just progressive levelling but I'm getting a lot of issues with the script saying there isn't items in the bank when there is.

• [21:40:37] Auto Fisher Pro Script: [CRTICAL] Not enough coins to return back to Port Sarim, ending script.
  • [21:40:53] Script Ended: Auto Fisher Pro.

I get the above a lot, even though all equipment is in the bank, it's only a few accounts that manage to realise there is sufficient items to progress further, even though all accounts are supplied.

Any chance of a failsafe of some sort? The script is flawless apart from this issue I have.

The "Auto Fisher Pro Script: [CRTICAL] Not enough coins to return back to Port Sarim, ending script." means the script has less than 60 coins in the inventory when trying to travel to karamja. So it is working as intended except the script should go to draynor bank and get more coins instead of end is what you are suggesting. I can do that.

9 hours ago, Encoded said:

The "Auto Fisher Pro Script: [CRTICAL] Not enough coins to return back to Port Sarim, ending script." means the script has less than 60 coins in the inventory when trying to travel to karamja. So it is working as intended except the script should go to draynor bank and get more coins instead of end is what you are suggesting. I can do that.

I understand that, but it seems to have not withdrawn enough coins in that case. I supply all accounts with 7k as standard so it shouldn't be a problem.

3 hours ago, Ratz241 said:

I understand that, but it seems to have not withdrawn enough coins in that case. I supply all accounts with 7k as standard so it shouldn't be a problem.

So the coins were still in your bank? Did you start the script with any coins in your inventory?

Edited by Encoded

• [11:20:37] Auto Fisher Pro Script: [CRTICAL] Could not find required fishing equipment in bank. Ending script.

yet its right there..

trying to harpoon sharks at fishing guild

edit: ive sent you debugg logs to try and get more personalized support. Im really not sure what Im doing wrong.

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

9 hours ago, Encoded said:

So the coins were still in your bank? Did you start the script with any coins in your inventory?

[15:09:46] Starting client.
[15:09:54] Downloading script 'Auto Fisher Pro'.
[15:10:01] Script Started: Auto Fisher Pro.
[15:10:05] Login bot started.
[15:10:05] Login Bot: Login...
[15:10:29] Login bot succeeded.
[15:10:30] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.reflect.Method.getParameterCount()I
[15:10:30]     at obf.so.MS(ou:1389)
[15:10:30]     at obf.so.GA(ou:2063)
[15:10:30]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[15:10:30]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
[15:10:30]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[15:10:30]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
[15:10:30]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:111)
[15:10:30]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:45)
[15:10:30]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:235)
[15:10:30]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)
[15:10:30]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:250)
[15:10:30]     at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)
[15:10:30]     at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
[15:10:30]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:791)
[15:10:30]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1447)
[15:10:30]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(RMIConnectionImpl.java:89)
[15:10:30]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1292)
[15:10:30]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1380)
[15:10:30]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:812)
[15:10:30]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
[15:10:30]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[15:10:30]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
[15:10:30]     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
[15:10:30]     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
[15:10:30]     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
[15:10:30]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[15:10:30]     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
[15:10:30]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
[15:10:30]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
[15:10:30]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
[15:10:30]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
[15:10:30]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
[15:10:30]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
[15:10:43] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.reflect.Method.getParameterCount()I
[15:10:43]     at obf.so.MS(ou:1389)
[15:10:43]     at obf.so.GA(ou:2063)
[15:10:43]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[15:10:43]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
[15:10:43]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[15:10:43]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
[15:10:43]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:111)
[15:10:43]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:45)
[15:10:43]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:235)
[15:10:43]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)
[15:10:43]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:250)
[15:10:43]     at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)
[15:10:43]     at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
[15:10:43]     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:791)
[15:10:43]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1447)
[15:10:43]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(RMIConnectionImpl.java:89)
[15:10:43]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1292)
[15:10:43]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1380)
[15:10:43]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:812)
[15:10:43]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
[15:10:43]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[15:10:43]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
[15:10:43]     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
[15:10:43]     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
[15:10:43]     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
[15:10:43]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[15:10:43]     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
[15:10:43]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
[15:10:43]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
[15:10:43]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
[15:10:43]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
[15:10:43]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
[15:10:43]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
[15:11:04] Script Ended: Auto Fisher Pro.

On 28/09/2016 at 8:48 PM, Encoded said:

I start auto fisher pro as a progressive leveller from 1 fishing skill on an empty inventory ready to go, all accounts have 7k coins in bank (as well as feathers for 20-40 and other supplies such as lob cage) ready in the bank from my mule, I'm not sure what the issue is to be honest, it's obviously some sort of bank issue or what not because all the items are there and always are because of how my farm works.

21 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:
  • [11:20:37] Auto Fisher Pro Script: [CRTICAL] Could not find required fishing equipment in bank. Ending script.

yet its right there..

trying to harpoon sharks at fishing guild

edit: ive sent you debugg logs to try and get more personalized support. Im really not sure what Im doing wrong.

I have encountered such problems, definitely some sort of bank check issue. @Encoded

Phenomenal script, just this little niggle getting in the way of it's full potential.