Encoded

Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [ABCL 10] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing]

I'm sure it is a client issue. But since the update neither my encoded fisher or my encoded chopper work. They're the only two bots I really use. I will try some other ones though just to be sure.

They just don't start or what? Also try restarting your client, I noticed there was an update to it that may have fixed some issues.

I'm so tired I'm silly. I had restarted the client earlier and the scripts would run, just not actually do anything. Just restarted my computer and now it works. -_-" Sorry for the waste of time. ; ) lol.I'ma get these babies up and running and sleep for a few days. lol. Thank you for the quick reply though.

I'm so tired I'm silly. I had restarted the client earlier and the scripts would run, just not actually do anything. Just restarted my computer and now it works. -_-" Sorry for the waste of time. ; ) lol.I'ma get these babies up and running and sleep for a few days. lol. Thank you for the quick reply though.

Glad everything is working :D