Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [ABCL 10] [Progressive Mode] [19 Locations]

3,123 posts in this topic

Running at Otto's grotto but the bot just walks to the bottom of the hill and switches off :/

Try restarting your client, if that doesn't work let me know and I'll take a look when I get home. I haven't made any changes so I am assuming that will fix it for you.

Really really well made script.

Could have a little work done on travelling, e.g. I was at fishing guild and clicked catherby as a fishing spot, it just walks to corner of the fishing guild (the inside) and spam clicks outside, of course, doing nothing.

Other than that, well done! Flawless in most parts.

Really really well made script.

Could have a little work done on travelling, e.g. I was at fishing guild and clicked catherby as a fishing spot, it just walks to corner of the fishing guild (the inside) and spam clicks outside, of course, doing nothing.

Other than that, well done! Flawless in most parts.

TRiBot's web walking isn't advanced enough to work from everywhere on the map to the location and there is no way I am making paths to support starting the script anywhere in the game. There is no dollar amount that would make me want to even attempt to do that.

I also would think it makes sense to start the script with your player at the location you plan on fishing at. I don't advertise "walk to the fishing location from anywhere" and never will.

I also state in the original post

Usage Information:

- Start at the location you have chosen with equipment in your inventory

Edited by Encoded

omfg, anyone else getting banned? first one of my fish bots got banned 2 day, then 2 days after i cut down on the hours i bot, i use to do 5 hours then take 1 hour break, after 1 of them got 2 day ban i started to do a 12-12 then shut down all bots at night...

after the first day i wake up next morning to see all 3 of my bots have been perm banned...  what the fuck? is there a way for this not to happen??? im not gonna make new bots if they get all perm banned lmfao...

i also am new to botting... i did not change my ip address after first ban? do i have to change it once i get caught???

someone help me... 

Edited by alnic566

you need to update bot it doesnt reconize heavy rod when i'm at otto it keeps clicking on bed for a new rod when ive already got one in mine bag.. please fix the problem.

you need to update bot it doesnt reconize heavy rod when i'm at otto it keeps clicking on bed for a new rod when ive already got one in mine bag.. please fix the problem.

The client needs to be updated from the latest game update. Let me know if it still doesn't work after the client works again. Edited by Encoded

The client needs to be updated from the latest game update. Let me know if it still doesn't work after the client works again.

oke its fixed , can you fix the paint to show str agility xp and also cooking xp have been gained ??

oke its fixed , can you fix the paint to show str agility xp and also cooking xp have been gained ??

I'll see if I can think of a way to add it without having to modify the current paint.
1 person likes this

I'll see if I can think of a way to add it without having to modify the current paint.

oke thanks , can you also update script ? it has a little error after a while it logg out auto and stop the scripts idk if its the script or the client but can you take a look ? thanks

oke thanks , can you also update script ? it has a little error after a while it logg out auto and stop the scripts idk if its the script or the client but can you take a look ? thanks

If it logs out and doesn't log back in then you more than likely have hit the 6 hour timeout and haven't entered your account info in tribot's account manager.

If it logs out and doesn't log back in then you more than likely have hit the 6 hour timeout and haven't entered your account info in tribot's account manager.

no thats not the problem look ,

• [16:15:20] Encoded Fisher: We are attempting to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. 
  • [16:15:22] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.getParentID(kj:162)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getClickContinueInterface(oe:138)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getMessage(oe:167)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.clickContinue(oe:802)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.cc.C(yd:145)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.mB.C(zm:685)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.mB.run(zm:1097)
  • [16:15:22] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [16:15:22] Encoded Fisher: We failed to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. (2)
  • [16:15:22] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher. 

everytime it cant do a random this happens and it log me off , what can i do about it ?

no thats not the problem look ,

• [16:15:20] Encoded Fisher: We are attempting to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. 
  • [16:15:22] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.getParentID(kj:162)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getClickContinueInterface(oe:138)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getMessage(oe:167)
  • [16:15:22] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.clickContinue(oe:802)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.cc.C(yd:145)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.mB.C(zm:685)
  • [16:15:22] at obf.mB.run(zm:1097)
  • [16:15:22] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [16:15:22] Encoded Fisher: We failed to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. (2)
  • [16:15:22] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher. 

everytime it cant do a random this happens and it log me off , what can i do about it ?

It's a random solver issue, you'll need to wait for TRiLeZ to fix it as scripts do not handle randoms and I am unable to access the random solver's code.

I posted the error where he will hopefully see it.

Edited by Encoded

Botting [email protected] works great but I got instantly banned when I tried botting lobs at catherby

idk whats wrong with it but ive to babysit it or sumething ? it has got me killed 4 times with ring of life on.. it doesnt do random's -.- , please fix it. // 

• [03:29:30] We are attempting to solve the Sandwich Lady random.
  • [03:29:37] We successfully solved the Sandwich Lady random.
  • [03:44:14] We are attempting to solve the Jekyll random.
  • [04:04:46] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher.  

look the time it was attempting to solve a random -.- .. that ive to end it cuz it didnt auto log in and when i logged in i was death for the 4th time ..

idk whats wrong with it but ive to babysit it or sumething ? it has got me killed 4 times with ring of life on.. it doesnt do random's -.- , please fix it. //

• [03:29:30] We are attempting to solve the Sandwich Lady random.
  • [03:29:37] We successfully solved the Sandwich Lady random.
  • [03:44:14] We are attempting to solve the Jekyll random.
  • [04:04:46] Script Ended: Encoded Fisher.
look the time it was attempting to solve a random -.- .. that ive to end it cuz it didnt auto log in and when i logged in i was death for the 4th time ..
Randoms aren't solved by the scripts.

ohh can you let the client scripter know that the randoms arent solvin like they suppost to be.. stuff like that make people get banned cuz other people dont do them jobs well ffs. if we all work hard and stay active we can all shine at the end let them peeps know that they got to fix it ASAP so people stop getting banned.

Would you accept RSGP for a copy of the script?

Only oldschool gp, whats your preferred method of contact?

I charge 4m.

Edited by Encoded

For anyone wondering if this is worth it or not let me assure... its fucking awsome. Iv been botting for days using this script. currently have gotten from 50 fishing to 87 in just 3 days. thnx encoded

1 person likes this

I had bought the script previously and now it doesn't show up in my scripts bin? Do I only have it for a month?

Does it say purchase in the repository?

yep :[ It's even in my purchase history  

Let me talk to an admin, I was told users who payed monthly were supposed to change when I changed the payment.

edit: Sorting it out but worst comes to worst, I'll just refund you and then transfer the difference in credits from what you paid to the current price.

Or I'll lower the price until the month is up for everyone who purchased when it was a monthly subscription and refund those who come forth.

Edited by Encoded

Let me talk to an admin, I was told users who payed monthly were supposed to change when I changed the payment.

edit: Sorting it out but worst comes to worst, I'll just refund you and then transfer the difference in credits from what you paid to the current price.

Or I'll lower the price until the month is up for everyone who purchased when it was a monthly subscription and refund those who come forth.

So is the script monthly does it stay active for eternity

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead