Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [ABCL 10] [Progressive Mode] [19 Locations]

3,126 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm trying to use this script on two accounts at once, but it says "The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script." I thought this was unlimited accounts?

Hi, I'm trying to use this script on two accounts at once, but it says "The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script." I thought this was unlimited accounts?

Restart the client

• [19:53:38] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script. 

i restarted the client multiple times

• [19:53:38] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script. 
  • i restarted the client multiple times

It's a client problem and not a script problem. I'm sure they are working on it if it isn't already fixed.

Ran the trial a couple of times, great script.

Just bought the premium script, thanks for the effort you've put into it!

Will post proggies and updates if i have some good ones. :)

You now have the ability to transfer credits, if you are looking to buy with rsgp, find someone who is willing to transfer credits for rsgp.

I recommend YoHoJo once he finds out about this and gets a thread up if he hasn't already.

Edited by Encoded

F9nxwaI.jpg

Another one for you! :)

Edit - A 24Hour too, would go longer but need to update laptop. 

Maybe sometime in the future!

rQX9gfo.jpg

Edited by Sarawah
1 person likes this

There was a game update today so please post if anything doesn't work. It will more than likely be a client problem and out of my hands, but it's nice to know if anything is broken.

I'm sure it is a client issue. But since the update neither my encoded fisher or my encoded chopper work. They're the only two bots I really use. I will try some other ones though just to be sure.

I'm sure it is a client issue. But since the update neither my encoded fisher or my encoded chopper work. They're the only two bots I really use. I will try some other ones though just to be sure.

They just don't start or what? Also try restarting your client, I noticed there was an update to it that may have fixed some issues.

I'm so tired I'm silly. I had restarted the client earlier and the scripts would run, just not actually do anything. Just restarted my computer and now it works. -_-" Sorry for the waste of time. ; ) lol.I'ma get these babies up and running and sleep for a few days. lol. Thank you for the quick reply though.

I'm so tired I'm silly. I had restarted the client earlier and the scripts would run, just not actually do anything. Just restarted my computer and now it works. -_-" Sorry for the waste of time. ; ) lol.I'ma get these babies up and running and sleep for a few days. lol. Thank you for the quick reply though.

Glad everything is working :D

hey encoded, the script seems to be failing alot more than usual.

its failing to some randoms, the mordaut random, and dr jekyll

The script doesn't handle randoms, you can try posting in the client bugs section. Edited by Encoded

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead