Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [ABCL 10] [Progressive Mode] [19 Locations]

3,129 posts in this topic

Hello Encoded,

I'm back "playing" Runescape again and used this script a lot in the past and noticed that you added a location.

The Wildernis Resource area, sounds exciting! I'm unable to find information on how your script behaves in this new location and was wondering if you could provide some insight on this?

With kind regards,

Kankerbot

49 minutes ago, dannybazzer said:

image.jpg

Wow never thought about this effective and efficient way of sharing visual data with others!

@dannybazzer I use looking glass and only bot 6-8 hours a day and take some days off. I've only been banned once for fishing ever since I started doing that. And like I said before, the script will move the camera to the fishing spot if it is within a certain distance to the player, otherwise it walks closer. There is no method that tells me that moving the camera will make the fishing spot on screen, I just have to guess based on distance and that's what the script does.

@kankerbot You can fish dark crabs at the wilderness resource area and then note them for 50gp each. However, there is currently no pker support or re-entry support back into the resource area and I don't plan on adding those any time soon due to the lack of usage of that location.

I'm extremely busy today and don't have time to check if today's RS update messed up anglerfish fishing or not. If someone can update me on if it is currently working that would be great.

sometimes when the fishing spot moves on Jatizo dock, the bot just stands there until it comes back in range. is there any way to make it run up and down the dock to find the fishing spots rather than just waiting for one to come back in range? 

On 06/11/2016 at 9:03 AM, Encoded said:

no

I can't cos of LG login bug , but i just find 3 fishing accs from 2014 im go to try out with LG =D

51 minutes ago, WYD said:

I can't cos of LG login bug , but i just find 3 fishing accs from 2014 im go to try out with LG =D

Is your CPU ever reaching 100%? I thought it was determined that the "login bug" is simply a side effect of an overloaded CPU. Iv never once encountered it, and I only run lg.

3 hours ago, yojoedude said:

Is your CPU ever reaching 100%? I thought it was determined that the "login bug" is simply a side effect of an overloaded CPU. Iv never once encountered it, and I only run lg.

No but i get the bug cos i live so far away with 300ping.

17 hours ago, SebastianChoch said:

sometimes when the fishing spot moves on Jatizo dock, the bot just stands there until it comes back in range. is there any way to make it run up and down the dock to find the fishing spots rather than just waiting for one to come back in range? 

I need to get my hands on an account that has access to jatizso and then I'll be able to check it out.

I got ban 2+2+2h after using this bot :/  I'm new in botting so maybe I did something wrong. Do you have a tuto for this bot or is it just a bad luck?

31 minutes ago, lava123 said:

script is just stuck on attempting to fish on barb fishing, is this just because of new update?

try restarting tribot twice

51 minutes ago, Encoded said:

try restarting tribot twice

thanks man! that worked, hey im almost at 99 fishing COMPLETELY from your script no bans. ill make a screenshot when i hit it

On 11/24/2016 at 3:28 PM, lava123 said:

thanks man! that worked, hey im almost at 99 fishing COMPLETELY from your script no bans. ill make a screenshot when i hit it

looking glass or jst regular client? :P

quick question, when power fishing with mousekey dropping at barb fishing, does it drop clue bottles? i'm just wondering because i don't have any in my inventory from fishing there but i do when i go elsewhere to fish. thanks

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead