Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [ABCL 10] [Progressive Mode] [19 Locations]

3,126 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, dns said:

just bought it, doesnt fish, only attempts to.

ran the trial for the full 3 hours yesterday without problems.

it does drop the fish when i click the fishspots myself and get full inv. but then it just stands there again.

• [17:43:38] JavaFX Application: [ERROR] Failed to retrieve PIN from web server.
  • [17:43:57] Auto Fisher Pro Script: [ERROR] Failed to retrieve session id from web server.

does this have anything to do with it ? 

This is the error i get, Crashes within 20 minutes fishing at karamja lobs, script ends and tribot freezes. happened on multiple accounts, multiple vps and multiple ip's so its either a script error or tribot error although this is the only script im having issues with.

EDIT : just noticed my pin doesn't show in the GUI now when it did previously.

EDIT : PM'd you with the error report.

Edited by now

The script should still work fine even without the database being online. Anyways everything is online now.

im still getting the same error's, but atleast its working atm so i dont think the errors matter.

3 hours ago, dns said:

im still getting the same error's, but atleast its working atm so i dont think the errors matter.

If you denied connection to osbots.net and 192.241.226.189 then yeah you will get those messages.

On 4/27/2016 at 10:49 PM, Encoded said:

@scythedonut Sorry I've been busy. I'll try and get it added ASAP.

@sohilpenguins Muling might be added sometime during summer. We'll see how busy I am.

To the rest of you who appear to be having memory issues:

I have made no changes since April 18th and even then that change was literally 2 lines of code. The last change before that was on March 31st, which was also a very minor update. No one had memory issues before this Monday, April 25th, a week after I made that small change. On April 22nd I have a chat log stating 1674 accounts were running my fisher, as I type this there is only 615. There has been no changes between the 22nd and now. I have also seen a few other posts recently about OutOfMemory errors and they were not using this script. 

So to conclude this statement, any OutOfMemory errors you are getting are not caused by the script which means they are out of my hands. If you are still having issues, post a detailed client bug report (example:  https://tribot.org/forums/topic/64012-javalangoutofmemoryerror-unable-to-create-new-native-thread/) and patiently wait for TRiLeZ to address it as it appears to be client related.

This is still a major issue and renders the script useless for progression, Fishing at Karamja for Swordfish or Lobsters last 20-30 minutes before getting out of memory issues, I've tried multiple VPS, multiple IP's, multiple accounts, multiple providers, multiple times and none of them last longer than 30 minutes now.

I purchased this script last month and had no problems, the problems started when i repurchased this month. every account i run it on crashes within 30 minutes at lobsters, I did pm you but i gather you ignored it because you aren't accepting responsibility.

SIDE NOTE : I run another 4-5 premium scripts with no issues for days at a time and this is the only premium script i own that can't run for even 30 minutes because of this bug.

Stating that you have made no changes and therefore denying responsibility is stupid to say the least... did you ever consider that Jagex may have made update since then to stop bots and its your job as the script writer to look into why your script no longer works.

@TRiLeZ can you confirm if this is a client bug or script bug. its just convenient it only does it on this script and typically happens to be more specific around 26 minutes in every time?

@Encoded if you can't fix your script can you look into refunding this month as i repurchased to use it and haven't been able to so far...

5 hours ago, now said:

This is still a major issue and renders the script useless for progression, Fishing at Karamja for Swordfish or Lobsters last 20-30 minutes before getting out of memory issues, I've tried multiple VPS, multiple IP's, multiple accounts, multiple providers, multiple times and none of them last longer than 30 minutes now.

I purchased this script last month and had no problems, the problems started when i repurchased this month. every account i run it on crashes within 30 minutes at lobsters, I did pm you but i gather you ignored it because you aren't accepting responsibility.

SIDE NOTE : I run another 4-5 premium scripts with no issues for days at a time and this is the only premium script i own that can't run for even 30 minutes because of this bug.

Stating that you have made no changes and therefore denying responsibility is stupid to say the least... did you ever consider that Jagex may have made update since then to stop bots and its your job as the script writer to look into why your script no longer works.

@TRiLeZ can you confirm if this is a client bug or script bug. its just convenient it only does it on this script and typically happens to be more specific around 26 minutes in every time?

@Encoded if you can't fix your script can you look into refunding this month as i repurchased to use it and haven't been able to so far...

The error log you sent me doesn't even point to the script. The post you quoted does say to make a client bug report in the client bugs section. Have you done that? No you have not.

Having memory issue as well specifically just on this script as i've now separated bots using this script to its own tribot as after 20 mins of fishing or so would just freeze the whole client and only way i can close it is via task manager and would have to restart all the bots. Just bought this yesterday too

edit: should also mention this only started today when i started doing lobbies, worked fine yesterday fishing anchovies and shrimp but now cant go more than 20 mins

Edited by CanadianBacon10

@now @CanadianBacon10

Everything is working fine for me. I know this is only an hour and a half, but you both claimed it happened within the first 20-30 minutes. Memory usage is stable as you can see from the graph on the right. I am using 32 bit java 1.8.0_65, tribot version 9.301_1, 384 mb heap space.

tuAtZhZ.png

I'll repeat what I said, make a client bug report using the correct format in the client bugs section. I am not having any issues and the only debug I've been given does not point to the script which is why I've said to post a client bug report.

On 5/4/2016 at 7:17 AM, Encoded said:

@now @CanadianBacon10

Everything is working fine for me. I know this is only an hour and a half, but you both claimed it happened within the first 20-30 minutes. Memory usage is stable as you can see from the graph on the right. I am using 32 bit java 1.8.0_65, tribot version 9.301_1, 384 mb heap space.

tuAtZhZ.png

I'll repeat what I said, make a client bug report using the correct format in the client bugs section. I am not having any issues and the only debug I've been given does not point to the script which is why I've said to post a client bug report.

@Encoded Thanks for the reply i just feel i would be wasting my time posting a client bug when it appears to be script specific. If it helps i'm using quad cores, 4gb ram, Ubuntu tried both 14.04 & 16.04 with Looking Glass that may be the issue. I'll try on windows asap but i still have the issue so i haven't ran the script.

My CPU / Ram usage doesn't seem to spike, i monitored it yesterday and it was a similar graph to yours till 29 minutes in when it started giving the error till it crashed but my usage just dropped when it crashed and it never spiked before crashing.

What ever it is only happens in Karamja from what i've seen so far, As someone else stated above shrimp / anchovies work fine.

On 5/5/2016 at 7:08 AM, Chef Sk1llz said:

Would this support remote powerfishing locations or still only those locations in the original post? @Encoded

Only those in the post.

Great script, just having a problem ive noticed since ive bought the bot a month+ ago. 

At Shilo village it will not always cross the bridge north to fish in the other spots. it will simply run on the south part of the river back and fourth until a spot respawns. could you please fix this? It makes it seem like a major bot when it keep running east to west along the south when theres other fishing spots visibly available.  thanks!!

@Encoded

12 hours ago, Everybody said:

Great script, just having a problem ive noticed since ive bought the bot a month+ ago. 

At Shilo village it will not always cross the bridge north to fish in the other spots. it will simply run on the south part of the river back and fourth until a spot respawns. could you please fix this? It makes it seem like a major bot when it keep running east to west along the south when theres other fishing spots visibly available.  thanks!!

@Encoded

Is there a spot by the bridge on the north side available when it is running back and forth?

8 hours ago, Encoded said:

Is there a spot by the bridge on the north side available when it is running back and forth?

only right past the bridge. it doesnt go to the NW or NE parts to check

@Encoded

Edited by Everybody

On 5/11/2016 at 4:33 PM, Albino Child said:

Close to 3 day straight proggy on my Iron man loving this script! :D 

LwMOtOc.png

are you using vip-e/LG?

On 5/15/2016 at 1:52 PM, one stack said:

are you using vip-e/LG?

Nope im not using LG and update I've been botting 24/7 from this screenshot im now 87 fishing now.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Albino Child said:

Nope im not using LG and update I've been botting 24/7 from this screenshot im now 87 fishing now.

What do you mean by "update"? I use looking glass too and it says "running updation process", is that what you're referring to?  Also, are you using automatic logout breaks?  If so, do you care to share a vague amount of time you're botting vs the time you're logging out for?  If not, its cool.

@BotonRS21 What I meant by update was im updating you of what happened after that proggy and I dont use looking glass as I really dont believe it really is extra protection but who knows, And im not using any breaks the account automatically logs in by itself after 6 hours I havent been taking any breaks on the account im just suicide botting it and I dont mind telling you this info because im not farming sharks I was just testing it and my account has survived 76-88 fishing atm and it's still going I'll see how long it goes :b

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Albino Child said:

@BotonRS21 What I meant by update was im updating you of what happened after that proggy and I dont use looking glass as I really dont believe it really is extra protection but who knows, And im not using any breaks the account automatically logs in by itself after 6 hours I havent been taking any breaks on the account im just suicide botting it and I dont mind telling you this info because im not farming sharks I was just testing it and my account has survived 76-88 fishing atm and it's still going I'll see how long it goes :b

Albino, check your messages

4 hours ago, Albino Child said:

Hahaha! I love that reply!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead