Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.50_0

64 posts in this topic

This update features:

• Ability for non-VIP members to run the client.
    • These users will be allowed to run ONE premium script at a time, if they own any. They are not able to run local or free/vip repository scripts.
  • Updated: Maze Random Solver

Edit: TRiBot Beta 7.50_2 fixes Mac issues.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the premium script update, it'll definitely be sure to bring a larger customer base.

Anyway. When I run my slayer script locally, it works fine, so I'm assuming Allatori may be the culprit for this:

[23:51:27] java.lang.InstantiationException: scripts.AIOSlayer$DrinkAntiPot[23:51:27]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)[23:51:27]     at org.tribot.script.ScriptHandler.start(sg:63)[23:51:27]     at obf.oE.run(bh:288)[23:51:27]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

which occurs after printing '[23:51:26] Downloading script 'Mute's AIOSlayer'.

If you need any more info, or me for testing purposes, let me know.

Thanks.

Edited by Mute

Thanks for the premium script update, it'll definitely be sure to bring a larger customer base.

Anyway. When I run my slayer script locally, it works fine, so I'm assuming Allatori may be the culprit for this:

[23:51:27] java.lang.InstantiationException: scripts.AIOSlayer$DrinkAntiPot[23:51:27]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)[23:51:27]     at org.tribot.script.ScriptHandler.start(sg:63)[23:51:27]     at obf.oE.run(bh:288)[23:51:27]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

which occurs after printing '[23:51:26] Downloading script 'Mute's AIOSlayer'.

If you need any more info, or me for testing purposes, let me know.

Thanks.

private class DrinkAntiPot extends Script implements Runnable private class EatFood extends Script implements Runnable

Only one class file should extend Script; your main script file. No other classes should extend script.

Wait, So you no longer need VIP now?

"one at a time" "prem scripts" I suggest just keeping VIP.

You need to buy preminum scripts to use TRiBot without it and you're still limited.

Spread the word

This update features:
  • Ability for non-VIP members to run the client.
    • These users will be allowed to run ONE premium script at a time, if they own any. They are not able to run local or free/vip repository scripts.

[*]Updated: Maze Random Solver

Can non-vips see the premium section yet?

Edited by RuniteRocks

Why?

same

I had old bot client openeed too? is that why

happened only on my dedi v 7.50_1

windows 2008 r2 server

Edited by erickho123

Spread the word

Can non-vips see the premium section yet?

Yes, and they can search the Scripts on the Repository.

The maze random isn't fully fixed. It goes to the middle, but it won't click on the statue, therefore it just gets stuck there.

Got stuck again 30 minutes after this post :( Too bad I was away and couldn't resume the bot :(

post-44963-0-08712100-1380306155_thumb.p

post-44963-59779_thumb.png

Edited by outanmax

private class DrinkAntiPot extends Script implements Runnable private class EatFood extends Script implements Runnable

Only one class file should extend Script; your main script file. No other classes should extend script.

Alright. I assume that's directly in regards to the Allatori obfuscation, because it works, and has worked just fine locally?

The maze still doesnt work for me, it goes to the center of the screen then it doesn't press it, it right clicks it then chooses cancel.

Edited by Blue219

• Updated: Maze Random Solver

[23:08:03] Maze: Maze Random Complete by Usa!

[23:08:03] PowerChoppa: We failed to solve the Maze random. (1)

Not so sure about that.

Thanks for update but i get error... after 6hrs runing that i need to restart bot instance and that's really annoying.

Why?

I keep getting this 5 mins after i start script.....i am using the latest tribot version 7.50_2. Dont know whats causing this problem but i am unable to run any bots