iant06

[ABCL10]iEssenceMiner[800+ ESS/HR][WEBWALKING][FASTEST ESS MINER]

@iant06 hey bud, great script! please keep it updated! also sometimes when i use it my character will go upstairs in the varrock bank and just stand there. or constantly click the banker instead of the bank window which leads to my character repeating the start of the bankers conversation over and over and over again until i click it. just figured you might want to update it because it could be a sure fire way for my account to get banned because of it. update soon please :D

I am unable to download or use this script. I'm brand new to this website and pretty much all of this. Whenever I click on "Download from Repository" it opens a blank white screen, loads for less than a second and stops loading. I haven't tried many scripts so I don't know if it is the website, my computer, or just this script. Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By troxin
      I was needing a free motherlode script the other day but no one had one, so I began working on one but it has limited features right now. I intend on adding more to it, feel free to try.

Current features
      Free ABC2 Top & Bottom Level(Only 1 area each right now) Fixes broken strut To do
      Agility shortcute More ABC features More areas World switch  

• By ikkeflikkeri
      !!! DELETED !!!

EasyBlastMine (beta v0.9)
      This script will blast rocks at the blast mine.
      You can start it anywhere and will walk there and take the required items.
      The ores will also be collected when the ore sack is full.
      Using world hop when place is occupied.
      This will get you 450k/h easily if you have 75+ mining.
      100% Lovakengj house favour is required to access the blast mine.
      ABCL2 (29 points) is implemented, will be implementing more soon.
      Please try it out, this is my first script.
      Also post bugs if you find any, i will actively fix bugs and add features.
      Get the script here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2568-easyblastmine/

TODO:
      Eating when hp is low
    • By suckmeoff
      Any good scripts for mining rune ess? Don't wanna get my hc banned! Thanks in advance.

• By fmtrick
      As per @bradley-s's request over here - here is a free script that will sell items at the West Ardougne general store.
      For those that don't know - the general store in West Ardougne buys items for a higher amount that regular general stores - making it a good place to sell off your bulks items, or any unwanted items if you're an Iron man (more GP). This can result in a decent GP/H when selling multiple items per world (aim for 5).
      The script is basic and probably not perfect but works well. Unfortunately the script uses JOptionPane for prompts because I can't seem to get JavaFX to work with Tribot (any tips?). It also implements some ABC2 (I doubt it's ABCL10, though).
      Script also uses the API world hopper, which includes logging out, selecting world, and logging back in as I have not yet created a method for in game world hopping. Jagex keeps changing the world hopper interface making it difficult to keep up.
      Start the script anywhere in West Ardougne or at the general store itself. When prompted for the item IDs, if selling more than one item seperate IDs with commas, no space. For example: 63,29,109

Script is open source:
      https://pastebin.com/gBXwr0Ww
      If you wish to make changes/improvements to the script and make it public, please do not upload to repo and take full credit. Please let me know. I will review and update the repository - giving you credit.

Repo: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2489
    • By runescapeprodigy
      I was wondering what mining scripts people use, as many of them seems ot be outdated. I´ve tried many but every single one so far has got me banned. Im thinking maybe its due to using different ones on same account and that makes jagex detect it as they have different ways of doing things could this be the case?

Im thinking none of hte scripts works- at least the free ones - so wondering if any has worked for you premium or not? Or is custom built from scratch needed these days? 
    • By qwe
      make a 2/3 tick mining, fishing or woodcutting ????

woodcutting:
      fishing:
      mining:

• By KillJaak
      KJMotherlodeMiner

I'm quite new to the tribot scene and I want to contribute to this community by releasing my first script for it. I was a script writer for Powerbot, but I left them because the support for the bot was terrible. I know for sure that tribot will fulfill my needs.
      KJMotherlodeMiner is a script that will mine in the Motherlode Mine. It's still in development and will only mine on groundlevel for now. Upper level will be added when I reach level 72 mining. The whole motherlode mine is mapped, this basicly means that it's super fast and you'll have great exp/hr!

Features:
      Groundlevel mining; Quick rockfall detection ; Strut repair for when water isn't flowing; Agility shortcut exit; Whole mine is mapped -> super fast.  
      In development:
      Upperlevel mining; Agility shortcut entrance; Gem bags; ABC2; ...  
      Proggies:
      Please leave your proggies so I can add them to this post.

Bugs:
      Let me know asap when you find one!

Source:
      The full source code can be found on my github page.

Changelog:
      [27/10/2016] Version 1.01: Public release [27/10/2016] Version 1.02: Minor bugfixes
    • By Final Calibur
      ACTIVATE HERE
      VIEW THE CORE SOURCE HERE
      Hello everyone, this is a project that I was actively working on a couple of months ago. This is an AIO miner, which is around 85-90% complete. It is very feature rich and configurable. Here are some of the features:
      Task-based FC Mining is based off of my mission framework, which allows for very easy chaining of tasks. For example, you can easily set up the bot to do this (hypothetical): Mine iron at Rimmington for 10 minutes Mine 100 copper at a Custom location Mine until 45 mining on progressive mode with a preference toward money (will choose the most optimal ore to make the most money) Powermine iron at a custom location until 99 Each task in a mission can be configured with the following options: Mode (Bank, Drop Inventory, M1D1) Rock type (Auto select or specific - Auto select chooses from the default locations as well as any saved custom locations that support the chosen rock) Location (saved custom locations are loaded into the supported locations list if they support the chosen rock type) Progression Type (Experience, Money) - Only applies when on auto-select mode ABC2 Pick upgrading Goals (any combination of these - they all must be completed before it moves on) Mining level (will mine until the level is reached) Time elapsed (hh:mm:ss) (will mine until the specified amount of time has elapsed) Ore gained (will mine until the target amount of ore has been gained) Infinite (will continue the task forever) World Hopping settings Players in area (will hop if the number of players in the area are >= the specified amount) Ore stolen (will hop if the ore stolen is >= the specified number) No ore available (will hop if no ore is available - good for runite mining) Custom Locations (can be saved, loaded and edited with the following settings) Name Center tile Radius Custom bank path (optional - web walking is used if this is not specified) Deposit box support (check box if banking at deposit box - must be used with custom bank path) Supported Rocks (check the ore types that this location supports) Profile saving / loading You can save and load your custom mission lists As you can see, the script is currently pretty feature rich. However, as this is the beta, modifications will be made and new content will be added. Here are some planned updates:
      Muling (you can already see the tab in the GUI, but it isn't functional) Support for mining multiple rock types at the same time in a mission GE support for buying pick upgrades? Script arguments for loading a specific profile (good for bot farms) Media

As always, please report any bugs and I will do my best to fix them.

• Our picks

• This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 30 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies
    • This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 12 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• Thanks
      • 16 replies