I have been mining in the mining guild at times. 

Like 3 times successfully banked, then back to get more coal, and the person stand next to ladder and script decided to end.
This needs to be fixed, loving your script so far. Just need to iron the mining guild bugs ;)

can misclick easily, made me misclick on a dwarf that killed me. then the bot drops everything that isnt a damn pickaxe, making me lose 3.3mill worth of stuff. THANKS. other than that it runs pretty smoothly and u can leave it for hours (unless the ppickaxe breaks which it commonly does, so bring a few spare)

Working well thus far, but could you please add in an option for extra antiban? The dropping is way too fast & precise, some misclicks every so often should definitely be incorporated. Would also be nice to see some overall antiban, such as xp checking. 

Script has been updated to version 2.0! I remade the script using a new framework, but the performance should still be the same.

If you have any problems with smoking rocks please let me know!

Also if you have any problems with the script not mining the rocks you've selected, notify me of the location you are mining at as I may have not collected all the required information for that place.

You'll also notice that a firewall prompt will now show up when the script ends. I wasn't receiving nearly the amount of progress reports as I would like so now I am tracking them all myself. If you would like to view yours and other users progress reports go to http://scripts.encodedscripting.com/miner/progressreports.txt

Lastly, if I forgot to add something that was in the script before this release, please notify me so I can re-add it!

Edited by Encoded

logged in, i tried logged out and its still just wants to run me to the corner of nothingness if i select bank, and if i select either drop he doesn't do anything at all, and when sliding the area tab ive only gotten the red indicator twice out of like 15 times runnign the bot, it started to work once when i was on fast drop and when i stopped it and started it again on bank he jsut ran off again! haha 

nvm got it i think! thanks for the help (:

Edited by deelf