Yo man I love your script, was curious if you could fix a little thing and have the script only drop the ores you mine rather than everything in your inventory.  For instance I've been mining the gold deposit in Brimhaven and need gp to travel back to Ardougne.  Thanks in advance bro keep up the good work.

• [13:00:37] java.lang.Nullpointerexception
  • [13:00:37] at scripts.a.a.g.e(RSobjects.java:105)
  • [13:00:37] at scripts.EncodedMiner.g(EncodedMiner.java:355)
  • [13:00:37]] at java.lang.Thread.run(EncodedMiner.java126)
  • [13:00:37] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown source)

Im getting this error too after 1-2 hours... Other than that this bot is flawless..

Edited by fleets

hi, does it support the arzinian gold mine that is unlocked after the "between a rock quest" that requires being fired through the cannon and banking with the dwarf ferryman?.... i have noticed that gold has been rising in price quite nicely and would make great profits at the current 500gp per ore at that gold mine

I just came here to say, that you're really a pro! This script is incredible written! Like the old days is powerbot, i would say that this is script is more human than me (the MHTY scripts were awesome too), this is the only script around Tribot that reminds me of RSBuddy and RSBot in their glories! Keep the good work, make more scripts, I will gladly buy them all!