Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Repository Version 2.0

59 posts in this topic

I have a question, for those that have already purchased their auth from the scripter, does that still stand or will we have to purchase again?

Is there any way of transferring the current used auth code to the new update?

I have a question, for those that have already purchased their auth from the scripter, does that still stand or will we have to purchase again?

Is there any way of transferring the current used auth code to the new update?

The scripter will have to provide you with a new auth.

The code won't be the same but you won't have to pay again.

Script publishers control how many instances are given per auth.

Is there a set amount that each code can use? By that I mean every code can only run X instances. Or can we change them individually?

Great. Would this be site based or user based? Like would they need someone like me to sell for 07 gp or would a user pay like a moderator/admin in 07gp like they do for verified VIP resellers?

PayPal transactions would be handled by TRiLeZ or whomever is set to handle PayPal credits.

RSGP credits are still an idea, so we're not sure yet. More info coming soon.

Is there a set amount that each code can use? By that I mean every code can only run X instances. Or can we change them individually?

The instances per auth/code is individually set by the script publisher. All auths for the script will be affected by this value.

Nice! Accidentally uploaded class files - got denied in 5 minutes, then upload source files - got approved in 5 minutes. Slight improvement from one week wait time :P

About the 30%.

I don't have any premium scripts, however, I personally have nothing against it if it takes care of script distribution and payment distribution, seems like a very convenient option, i might even release some premium scripts now since there's no more hassle.

Looks good, I'm in the process of updating all my scripts and I'll submit them to the repository when done :)

When is TRiBot going to be updated for RS3?

Would it be possible to get a "Return to scripter panel" after successfully uploading a file?

Good suggestion, added to my notes.

Great. Would this be site based or user based? Like would they need someone like me to sell for 07 gp or would a user pay like a moderator/admin in 07gp like they do for verified VIP resellers?

User-based, ability to transfer credits from one individual to another.

Example:

1) Player A purchases 10 credits via Paypal

2) Player A sell 10 credits for 25M to Player B

3) Player A then transfer 10 credits to USER ID: 21421 - Player B

4) Trade complete.

1 person likes this

how do you run a script through the repo?

Add the script and it will show up in the list where you choose which script to start

Can a user redeem more than one auth code of the same script? Giving them 2x the amount of instances?

Can a user redeem more than one auth code of the same script? Giving them 2x the amount of instances?

Yes.

when i click add i get an error message of some sort how can i correct this ?

What error message do you get?

What error message do you get?

I own both runite waterbirth and hamoods chinner I try to add the script to my repo but it says insufficient funds.