Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Repository Version 2.0

59 posts in this topic

TRiBot Repository Version 2.0

Today marks the release of the TRiBot Repository Version 2.0. I have spent countless hours working on the TRiBot Repository to make it the best it can be. It has many new functionalities which will be useful for both users and scripters.

More Script Info
Clicking the title of scripts within their tiles will now show a list of details about the script.

User Count
The default sorting method for scripts is now their user count. User counts are calculated on a daily basis.

New Navigation Bar
The navigation bar has been improved both by aesthetics and functionality.

AES Script Encryption
The TRiBot Repository now uses US military grade encryption when storing scripts. This is on top of the Allatori class obfuscation. Scripters will have to worry less about people cracking their script.

Premium Scripts
Scripters are now able to sell their scripts via the TRiBot Repository. They can either sell for a one-time fee, a monthly fee, or auth/instancing based.

Credits
In order for users to purchase premium scripts, they must first purchase credits. This can be easily done through the User Panel within the TRiBot Repository. Credits will make it easy for users to purchase scripts, and for scripters to refund users if they need to.

Automated Script Submission Queue
Scripts submissions are now automatically handled. No more waiting on a Repository Admin to approve your request. The wait time for approval is about 10 minutes.

No More Third-Party Script Loaders

Now that the TRiBot Repository is now able to handle payments for scripts, we are going to eliminate third-party script loaders. This is being done for a number of reasons:

1. Any downtime for third-party script loaders creates a bad image for TRiBot. Users are prone to blame TRiBot itself for the downtime, even though TRiBot is not affiliated with the third-party.
  2. To create a universal source for scripts. Users don't want to spend time installing multiple script loaders and having to handle multiple auth codes. With the TRiBot Repository, they just have to find the script they want, purchase/activate it, and it's available for them to use with TRiBot. It's just that easy!
  3. The TRiBot Repository is more secure. All scripts are encrypted with AES on top of Allatori obfuscation. Additional methods are also used to prevent users from ever getting their hands on a separate copy of the script.
  4. Disputes between users and scripters can be more easily handled. Administrators have the ability to reverse payments for scripts whenever they see fit.

We are giving users and scripters until Friday October 4 (inclusive) to switch over from loaders to the TRiBot Repository. To make this transition as seamless as possible, the TRiBot Repository has some tools to import a list of auths or a list of users which should be granted access to their premium scripts. Scripters: please check the Scripters forum for more information about this.

Happy Botting!

-TRiLeZ

1 person likes this

Could you provide details on how the payments will work? Also it'd be awesome to see mobile payments :)

Edited by n3ss3s

Could you provide details on how the payments will work? Also it'd be awesome to see mobile payments :)

The user has to purchase 'Credits' to be able to purchase scripts. Currently, the only way to attain these Credits is via PayPal. However, we are looking for more ways for users to pay - such as but not limited to rsgp.

With these Credits, users can purchase any script they want (given they have enough Credits for the script). The script publisher will be able to see the purchase logs from within the Scripter Panel and will also be able to refund the transactions if they wish.

The user has to purchase 'Credits' to be able to purchase scripts. Currently, the only way to attain these Credits is via PayPal. However, we are looking for more ways for users to pay - such as but not limited to rsgp.

With these Credits, users can purchase any script they want (given they have enough Credits for the script). The script publisher will be able to see the purchase logs from within the Scripter Panel and will also be able to refund the transactions if they wish.

Do scripters then get paid in credits which they'll need to cash out, or do they automatically get paid $?

Do scripters then get paid in credits which they'll need to cash out, or do they automatically get paid $?

After each purchase transaction, the publisher will get their 70% share. Then they need to wait until the payout period to get the money in dollars.

Will private sales be allowed? If so, is authentication by database allowed (it's not using a loader, so I don't see why not)?

RIP Devloader 

Good, they were making bank,whilst being unreliable and were prone to major DDos attacks.

Edited by lawlz1
1 person likes this

How do you download this? I am unable to load the client and when I did the first time nothing was different. I even redownloaded Tribot.

Will there be an automatic auth licensing system?

Like someone buys the script and its instantly in their repository. 

Or do I have to make an auth for everyone?

Will there be an automatic auth licensing system?

Like someone buys the script and its instantly in their repository. 

Or do I have to make an auth for everyone?

It is fully automatic, once they buy credits.. they buy your script and the credits get transferred to your account and they get licensed to use your script for whatever you have set the script to sell for.

Example,

You are selling for 6 credits each, 2 instances, and on a monthly subscription.

They pay you 6 credits, ($6.00), they can run two instances of your script, and it will automatically be removed one month from the purchase date.

Will there be a way for us buy using rsgp? like a voucher system for scripts.

Say someone wants to buy USA Merchanter's script. It is 10 credits (10$) And i'll buy the 10 credits and then  Either 1. Send him the 10 credits or 2. give him a voucher for the 10 credits

Would that work?

Will there be a way for us buy using rsgp? like a voucher system for scripts.

Say someone wants to buy USA Merchanter's script. It is 10 credits (10$) And i'll buy the 10 credits and then  Either 1. Send him the 10 credits or 2. give him a voucher for the 10 credits

Would that work?

Yes, they've stated that they're looking in to other methods like RSGP for credits. 

Yes, they've stated that they're looking in to other methods like RSGP for credits. 

Great. Would this be site based or user based? Like would they need someone like me to sell for 07 gp or would a user pay like a moderator/admin in 07gp like they do for verified VIP resellers?

It is fully automatic, once they buy credits.. they buy your script and the credits get transferred to your account and they get licensed to use your script for whatever you have set the script to sell for.

Example,

You are selling for 6 credits each, 2 instances, and on a monthly subscription.

They pay you 6 credits, ($6.00), they can run two instances of your script, and it will automatically be removed one month from the purchase date.

Okay that doesn't sound too bad :), the only thing I'm concerned about the monthly payments. Scripting is my main source of income and I pretty much rely on weekly payments. Paypal already takes about a week to send the money to your bank account.

Also whats the difference between One Payment and Auth Based, and can we use both ?

Okay that doesn't sound too bad :), the only thing I'm concerned about the monthly payments. Scripting is my main source of income and I pretty much rely on weekly payments. Paypal already takes about a week to send the money to your bank account.

Also whats the difference between One Payment and Auth Based, and can we use both ?

We could have payments more frequent than monthly. In the future, we will also have an option to have the money wire-transferred straight into your bank account. Wire transfers usually take about 3 business days to complete.

The "One Payment" option is the life-time payment option. Users pay once and they get unlimited access to the script.

"Auth Based" means users have to buy individual auths according to how many instances they want to run. Script publishers control how many instances are given per auth.

We could have payments more frequent than monthly. In the future, we will also have an option to have the money wire-transferred straight into your bank account. Wire transfers usually take about 3 business days to complete.

The "One Payment" option is the life-time payment option. Users pay once and they get unlimited access to the script.

"Auth Based" means users have to buy individual auths according to how many instances they want to run. Script publishers control how many instances are given per auth.

Okay cool, also one more question. I can issue auths without people purchasing the script right? So I can give friends auths and use my own scripts without purchasing them aye ( not locally :P )

Okay cool, also one more question. I can issue auths without people purchasing the script right? So I can give friends auths and use my own scripts without purchasing them aye ( not locally :P )

Well, with the current conversion tools that is possible. However, these tools will be removed after the conversion is complete. If you want your friends to be able to run your scripts, they'll have to either run them locally or with the "Online Jar Loading" in the scripts settings.