Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.44_0

81 posts in this topic

Which randoms he need

Every one which TRiBot can't solve.

TRiBot has been updated to work with the latest client revision.

the alching doesnt even work wtf?

Every one which TRiBot can't solve.

TRiBot has been updated to work with the latest client revision.

all is well for me now, thx !

Anybody else experiencing massive cpu spikes?

The Maze random solver takes a lot of CPU but that seems to happen always (its a pain-in-the-ass random too). Otherwise there might be sth wrong with the script. Find out when exactly does it spike and then take a look at the scripts code if possible.

Does it not work right now?

no it does not.

d0f96d5f3666764d70abd65d446086bf.png

Using Mute's AIO Slayer ^ in normal mode

then i tried KMJT Waterfall Quest Bot and then it wouldnt web walk either in lite mode.

And the .getRun is broken too. got alot of errors with that in my gp accepter script.

no it does not.

then i tried KMJT Waterfall Quest Bot and then it wouldnt web walk either in lite mode.

And the .getRun is broken too. got alot of errors with that in my gp accepter script.

When's the last time you restarted the client? Unsure if you knew that the updates don't get applied user-side until you restart the jar file (downloads any changes).

When's the last time you restarted the client? Unsure if you knew that the updates don't get applied user-side until you restart the jar file (downloads any changes).

i restart my client frequently

no it does not.

Could you get all of that debug in text format? Use the "Copy to Clipboard" option after right clicking the debug tab.

Could you get all of that debug in text format? Use the "Copy to Clipboard" option after right clicking the debug tab.

[23:49:43] Starting client.
[23:53:45] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[23:53:45] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[23:54:02] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[23:54:04] java.lang.NullPointerException
[23:54:04] at obf.rc.d(vj:21)
[23:54:04] at obf.Wd.A(rd:104)
[23:54:04] at obf.rc.k(vj:323)
[23:54:04] at obf.rc.run(vj:398)
[23:54:04] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[23:54:04] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[23:54:04] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[23:54:11] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[23:55:05] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[23:55:17] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[23:56:00] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[23:57:57] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[00:12:16] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[00:43:58] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[00:44:15] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[00:47:25] java.lang.NullPointerException
[00:47:25] at scripts.z.tf(z.java)
[00:47:25] at scripts.z.Lf(z.java)
[00:47:25] at scripts.z.run(z.java)
[00:47:25] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[00:47:26] Script Ended: Mute's AIOSlayer.
[00:49:32] Script Started: Mute's AIOSlayer.
Edited by Violent

I was using Mute's slayer bot and I had something happen to me - but he says that it is a client issue

What version were you running:1.9.6

What is your issue: Issues with taking items out of bank when done with task.

How do you think it happened exactly: 

Example: 

I have an extra rune full helm (1 because I am wearing one) and another because I got it from a task. When I get a banshee task it will wear earmuffs and bank the rune full helm. When it comes back after the task is done, it will equip the rune full helm from the bank, but will also see another rune full helm in the bank and think that it has not equiped it - putting it into an infinite loop of equipping rune full helms. This is also applicable to glarial's amulet with actual stat giving amulets due to the fact that it is required to get to the fire giants area in the waterfall.

There is then, another problem when the bot seems to have trouble scrolling to the bottom of the bank. It just keeps right clicking in the chat box when it is 70% of the way scrolled down. It seems as if this caters to before the bank space increase update. It poses a great problem due to the fact that it will too, cause an infinite loop of right clicking.

Severity rating (1-10): For the loop of equipping items -> 8, for the inability to reach things in bank -> 9

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: Not very often, due to the fact that item required tasks are not very common, so I could give a 60%, but if you are able to run this successfully without being stopped by something else, having this happen is inevitable - so I could put 100%.

I honestly think that having this bug format make you put numbers down is so arbitrary and pointless. How would anyone know the percentage of this happening, unless it is 100%.

what do you want if i have an account in a random that the bot wasn't able to do.

prison Pete random

11lnbl0.png

The scripter can choose to continue or halt the script after a random is failed. Ask the scripter to allow the script to continue when it has failed a random.