Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.44_0

81 posts in this topic

If you continue spamming about it I'll start infracting.  If I have to have patience after my day today, you all do as well.

2 people like this

Thank you for the work you do with your client Trilez along with the staff you have formed, you have developed alot since 07 has come out. Thanks

getRunEnergy still returns 0.

Login bot randomly activating now.

• [21:23:53] TRiBot Beta (7.44_2) loaded. (1.7.0_25:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7) 
Edited by erickho123

Trilez, You/USA are beasts :P most of my randoms are still fucked up though :(

Same, banking is working fine but it doesnt seem to do any randoms, my accounts logout when stuck with mime or other easy randoms

As far as randoms go I haven't had any yet, but the bot is working as well as it did before the update for me. Thanks for the update!

Everyone stuck in a random please help us out! Give your information to TriLez.

this!

please provide USA or TRiLeZ the right account information so they can fix the problems for us. Don't forget you're getting free VIP for it. it's not much but the more accounts you provide the faster we can fix the randoms. 

1 person likes this

this!

please provide USA or TRiLeZ the right account information so they can fix the problems for us. Don't forget you're getting free VIP for it. it's not much but the more accounts you provide the

faster we can fix the randoms.

Which randoms he need