Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.43_0

39 posts in this topic

You're a legend! Thanks Trilez :)

Edit: Its not correctly withdrawing itmes for me, does one fine but doesnt do multiple using the (X) option

Edited by visualbasic

Banking still doesnt work right. Might be the script ( Metal dragon premium ). Right clicks the items / cash but doesn't withdraw anythig.

Banking still doesnt work right. Might be the script ( Metal dragon premium ). Right clicks the items / cash but doesn't withdraw anythig.

Did you dl the new client.. working fine for me. Thanks trillez

I am having the same problem with the ultimate GDK as well, ill talk to texan and zainy and see if it has to do with anything on their end.

Hey Trilez, thanks for fixing the Banking API so fast.

Banking.DepositAll() could just click the [Deposit All] button now, instead of looping through the inventory items array, right clicking each item, and clicking deposit all. (Not only more efficient, but if everyone in rs is using the Deposit All button, and the bots still deposit all the old one, might look suspicious).

I also recommend adding Banking.DepositAllEquipped() // clicks the [Deposit All Equipped Items] on the bank screen.

Also, 3 bank rows (24 bank slots) were added to the bank. Which means the scroll bar height has changed, meaning bank scrolling (in the Banking API) could be off. So if an item is not on the top screen of the bank, the withdraw function may fail, since the scrollbars have changed (ratios, height, etc). My suggestion is this:

Inside of withdraw(), if the item is not on the first bank page, it clicks [search] button, it types in the item name, then this makes the item show at the top of the bank, then withdraw can run as normal. This is an easy-fix, but also a much more accurate method for withdrawing items that are not on the first bank page (even with the old bank, it often failed, which is why script writers would always say that you must put items at the top of your bank)

Also if someone does Banking.DepositAllExcept(x) and let's say X is a "Knife" (fletching script), then it might be better for it to click the [Deposit All] button, then to left click to withdraw the Knife back into the inventory. Much quicker, and more human-like. (This behaviour on DepositAllExcept would only occur if 1 item is passed as the argument, and there is only 1 of this item in the inventory).

all?  if not which 

From the ones I've seen the bot fail so far.

Dr. Jekyll, Sandwich woman, Mordaut, 

Succeeded on:

Rick Turpentine, Miles, Mysterious Old Man, Drunken Dwarf.

Need a way to click Withdraw-All, no current way to access that menu item.

What are you talking about?

Banking.withdraw(0, item) ??

Edited by Encoded

Banking.DepositAll() could just click the [Deposit All] button now, instead of looping through the inventory items array, right clicking each item, and clicking deposit all. (Not only more efficient, but if everyone in rs is using the Deposit All button, and the bots still deposit all the old one, might look suspicious).

Banking.depositAll() was changed with this update to use the button. :)

I also recommend adding Banking.DepositAllEquipped() // clicks the [Deposit All Equipped Items] on the bank screen.

Banking.depositEquipment() was also added, just not in the java docs yet.

Also, 3 bank rows (24 bank slots) were added to the bank. Which means the scroll bar height has changed, meaning bank scrolling (in the Banking API) could be off. So if an item is not on the top screen of the bank, the withdraw function may fail, since the scrollbars have changed (ratios, height, etc). My suggestion is this:

Inside of withdraw(), if the item is not on the first bank page, it clicks [search] button, it types in the item name, then this makes the item show at the top of the bank, then withdraw can run as normal. This is an easy-fix, but also a much more accurate method for withdrawing items that are not on the first bank page (even with the old bank, it often failed, which is why script writers would always say that you must put items at the top of your bank)

Typing takes too long. I'll just change the scroll position calculation.

Also if someone does Banking.DepositAllExcept(x) and let's say X is a "Knife" (fletching script), then it might be better for it to click the [Deposit All] button, then to left click to withdraw the Knife back into the inventory. Much quicker, and more human-like. (This behaviour on DepositAllExcept would only occur if 1 item is passed as the argument, and there is only 1 of this item in the inventory).

I don't really want the API having too much logic for a method like this. It should be up to the script to have that logic. The API is just a framework that should do exactly what it is told.