Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA's Merchanter [Simple & Easy][15$]

Does this buy/sell more than 1item at a time, or is it just 3 seperate advertisements for the same item. If it does, lets say sell 2 items at a time what happens if someone puts up 10k and you're selling rings of forging 5k ea, and rings of recoil 2k each?

Also, If you are buying 2 items, e.g fire runes and water runes, and they put up both, does it buy both?

Sells one item at a time and can buy unlimited items, all at the same time.

Array

I have a few suggestions. If you fail a random and get teleported to a random location, make it logout and stop the script. Almost got killed with 10m+ cus of a failed random. Would be much more human-like if it would click on the trade request instead of right-clicking a bunch of people and find the right one within 0.5 secs. And you should also make the delay a bit longer when putting up your offer because it seems kinda weird if someone offers 2k nats or something and you calculate that and put up your offer within a sec. Just my 2 cents.

I have a few suggestions. If you fail a random and get teleported to a random location, make it logout and stop the script. Almost got killed with 10m+ cus of a failed random. Would be much more human-like if it would click on the trade request instead of right-clicking a bunch of people and find the right one within 0.5 secs. And you should also make the delay a bit longer when putting up your offer because it seems kinda weird if someone offers 2k nats or something and you calculate that and put up your offer within a sec. Just my 2 cents.

clicking on the trade request would make it easy for lurers to lure you to the Mages

Quick tip:For anyone using this bot,dont make your name something like "26 Spade Run" or "greg324432"  Any people trying to lure your bot somewhere will instantly be tipped off that you are using a bot. Try get something original,my bot uses a 3 letter name (what bot would have a 3 letter name?) This makes your bot a lot less likely to be lured.

Bought this,had some troubles with payment but USA helped me out.Cheers.Great script,havent been lured or scammed once by anyone using it.

Edited by reubenkun

Is it possible to log out with the bot when a J-mod is detected nearby?

Because they are getting very active in banning (merching) bots.

I bought the script yesterday and it worked perfect!

Though the speed of witch the money is put up might be a bit slower, as no one can calculate that fast and put it up.

(Ps. i was lucky my computer was shut off during update over night, or else i would have lost a lot ^^) 

• Like 1

Bought the script and works like a charm. Two things I would suggest though are putting up the money when buying a bit slower like someone suggested earlier, and also putting up all of the item you are selling, and then either adjusting it based on how much the other person puts up or taking them all away and putting up the correct amount (because most people want to know how many you have).

Great job USA!

Could you make an update that allowes us to fill in numbers behind the dot? Eg buying fires for 3.5 and resell for 4.5.

EDIT: I also would like to suggest to make a txt field for after trading to avoid bans. eg, 'ty','thx','tyvm','tanks' (mixed up)

Looking forward to this update!

Edited by mmorpg

"It is a flat rate and this enables you to run on one account at a time. You must purchase additional authorizations if you want to run multiple accounts."

Do you mean you can run this only on one RS account at a time or one TRiBot account? 

Thanks.

One TRiBot account, its not linked to any specific runescape account.

This script can be lured to the wizards. 

I managed to lure my bot account to the wizards and it just kept following me from the rune area to the wizard area.

Lucky that the acc i use a higher cb level is so the wizards are not aggressive, but low level accounts can be lured without to much effort. 

Maybe look into improving that.