Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA's Merchanter [Simple & Easy][15$]

You tried 100 methods to scam? Maybe you mean 100 times, but even then I doubt you put that much effort into something.

None of you bother to read. This script is in beta. The owner wants us to give it a go on our own time, trying thousands of different variables that maybe he didn't take into account, then to report back with any problems, issues, or ways to improve the script. Most of you are leechers who wouldn't even have bothered to post until something went wrong and when you did post it was just "omgzz i got scamed man. Fix it. so broken. Ive had better merchant scripts. I can't risk using this"

No description of the problem. If you're going to leech on a beta script and then afk it, accept the risk. Accept the punishment.

You're lucky USA's patient with you 12 year olds. If it was me, I'd have the script run normally for 20 minutes and then have it go drop your bank for all the kids that don't watch the script and come here just to complain.

And no. I aint even mad.

Edit: Before anyone gets butthurt, this wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Just a collective opinion of most posts over the last three pages.

The report of what is actually happening have been mentioned several times but it's not failing every time and it's really hard to recreate it (But there is one guy who have scammed a bunch of people so somehow he managed to do it.)

I don't think anyone have really flamed him because they got scammed, everyone just said that they got scammed and know it's a risky business.

There have been a lot of other improvments as well for ex, the buying bug, changing of the 3x3sq and the clicking invisible inventory.

It is working terrific with the exception of the 2nd trade screen so that is what should be updated (at least what I think).

(On a side note. I've never been scammed with Twisteds Merch script and I've been using it for months. Only thing is that it got some other flaws and not as many features as USA's)

Edited by zumzod

Na , it honestly just stops when it feels like stopping now :/..

This literally doesn't help me, at all.

Deleting and warning any feedback that doesn't include some type of constructive criticism, bug report, or detailed description.

• Like 1

I successfully scammed my own bot... And I recorded it with both parts (Seller and buyer). I'm going to upload it and send it to you.

Edited it and sent it to your skype.

Yesterday I ran it trying to buy p ess for 75 ea, someone traded me 10k p ess and bot put in 1500k then accepted I stopped it in second screen just in time. Just letting you know  :P

I'm quite certain that you accidentally hit add item twice which resulted in that action.

Edited by zumzod

zumzod has found the source of the issue and sent me a video, I have reviewed it and will be making necessary changes and letting him test it personally before releasing the next version.

I want to make sure there is no chance of scamming before I release this.

Thanks Zumzod, and USA.

I have an odd report,

The player who scammed me actually added me in game and when I turned on my chat he returned the items! Lucky, Kind of off topic.

But again, Thanks to both for putting in the effort! If I wasnt up at the mine I would help with debugging but thats not possible for another week till im out

Hopefully shes done by then :)

I successfully scammed my own bot... And I recorded it with both parts (Seller and buyer). I'm going to upload it and send it to you.

Edited it and sent it to your skype.

I'm quite certain that you accidentally hit add item twice which resulted in that action.

oh you're right! i remember the item appeared twice in the little box. My mistake, great script USA.

Found the issue where I could see the potential for scamming.

Basically,

There's a method that returns a value for the amount of the item offered (that you are selling), in the first and second trade window.

The issue was, I was calling it from the firstWindow_Player, instead of secondWindow_Player --- so it was returning the default value, 0... making any trade look balanced. I have corrected this issue in the current update, v1.0 and I'm proud to claim that this script is now officially scam-proof. Read full changelog for all updates this version.

Script is now out of beta, will be available for free open-use for the next 24 hours.

The load setting does not work. I don't know if you know or not but it does not work for me.

I have not implemented it yet, need to get into the properties class :)

Worked good for me but just saw a trade when a guy offered me 400 gp for 50 feathers then withdrew the 400 gp and put in 8 so the bot put in 1 feather. He did this 2 times and called me a botter. I'm pretty sure that it was someone from here.

You can shorten the trade time in the setting, so you're not fooling around in the trade for more than 'x' seconds, there really isn't a better way to implement this that comes to my mind.

Just wanted to say to anyone in doubt.

I haven't been able to fool this script and I've ran it for 20hours now and not a single scam.

Great to hear!

Will this have the option to auto resell after buying and auto rebuy after you finishing selling? vice versa.

Just put that you are buying and selling the same item at once and it pretty much works like that atm :P

But yeah a more fintuned version of that would be nice.

Another suggestion is that maybe lower the response time after they putted up the item because now it calculates and put up the cash within a second which is veery botlike. 

If possible, have checks if trade tab is open because sometimes its not and right-click trades aren't that good

Edited by zumzod

Just put that you are buying and selling the same item at once and it pretty much works like that atm :P

But yeah a more fintuned version of that would be nice.

Another suggestion is that maybe lower the response time after they putted up the item because now it calculates and put up the cash within a second which is veery botlike. 

If possible, have checks if trade tab is open because sometimes its not and right-click trades aren't that good

Yeah i would prefer after finish selling, it'll rebuy but spending all the money first then resell again not like at the same time.