Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA's Merchanter [Simple & Easy][15$]

I got the Molly Random.. after the random was solved.

It said it sold all my items but in reality it only sold 3k of them.

•  
  • [00:59:56] Molly: We caught the suspect!
  • [01:00:08] USA Merchanter: We successfully solved the Molly random.
  • [01:00:09] USA Merchanter: Removed message: flash2: Selling Shark 840 GP Ea ***
  • [01:00:09] USA Merchanter: Sold (15055/15055) of Shark!
  • [01:00:09] USA Merchanter: Done buying and selling, stopping script!
  • [01:00:11] Script Ended: USA Merchanter.

Array

"2. It only trades the person if they trade a 2nd time"

I can confirm this issue. 

"I've noticed that the bot only accepting 2nd trade is caused by players running up to you by right-clicking trade from a long distance (more then 1 square away from you)"

I think this is a good hypothesis, I've changed the code to ignore the player's distance but to check if you are at least 3 tiles within your start tile.. so you dont get lured away.

10/20/2013 - V2.0

- Updated the conditional sleeps on closing the trade

- Removed the Load/Save settings from the GUI for functionality oversight

- Will now print additional debug when/if you are out of "Sufficient Funds" (out of gold)

- Will trade all players, regardless of the distance they are away from the bot

- Will only trade another player if your player is within 3 tiles of your start position (anti-lure)

- Will type a random message after the completion of the trade ("Ty", "Thanks", etc.)

10/20/2013 - V2.0

- Updated the conditional sleeps on closing the trade

- Removed the Load/Save settings from the GUI for functionality oversight

- Will now print additional debug when/if you are out of "Sufficient Funds" (out of gold)

- Will trade all players, regardless of the distance they are away from the bot

- Will only trade another player if your player is within 3 tiles of your start position (anti-lure)

- Will type a random message after the completion of the trade ("Ty", "Thanks", etc.)

Thanks for this update, now i can run overnight without worries, and have myself look much more legit with that random message update :)

your script keeps trying to close a trade window when there is no trade, therefor running off and then coming back to starting location over and over, this happens once script has been run for somewhat 3 hours+... been happening for weeks now please fix

still waiting on reply to his as it still happens, also if tribot has been open for 4 hours + when you start this script it always says insufficient cash to buy 1 of X item

Buying isn't working properly for me, my settings are...

Item Name: green dragonhide

Item Price: 1400

Item Amount: 2000

It will open the trade interface and then it will not offer gold for the item. Maybe it is having trouble with the space.

Selling is working just fine. Haven't tried buying anything without a space.

Edit: Odd, it seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the script! I do want to make a suggestion. Sometimes players get frustrated when my bot does not show how many I have. If they offer more gold than my item stack is worth, it offers entire item stack and accepts. Many players take this as accepting the current deal, and decline, instead of modifying the gp amount. Maybe instead of accepting, it could offer all and wait for other player to accept.

more edits, buying mode is finicky as hell, works great sometimes, does nothing other times. can you think of another way to input the item name? like selecting the item in the inventory and reading the uptext or something

Edited by ItsCollin

Is it tribot, or this script?

when i try to start the script it just says 'downloading usa merchanter' and then nothing.

Suddenly it worked again, so that's great.

But now it responds after every trade with a pretty lame thank you.

[00:05:56] Typing: "nice trade"
[00:09:47] Typing: "kk ty"
[00:11:18] Typing: "thx"
[00:11:52] Typing: "thank yah :D"
[00:12:57] Typing: "enjoy. :)"
[00:13:18] Typing: "thanks man. :-0"
[00:17:56] Typing: "thank yah :O"
[00:19:24] Typing: "good trade :X"

Could this be a simple ''thanks, thank you, ty, cheers, thanks man''? 
Like who says ''nice trade''
Edited by Yamahacruiser

Is it tribot, or this script?

when i try to start the script it just says 'downloading usa merchanter' and then nothing.

Suddenly it worked again, so that's great.

But now it responds after every trade with a pretty lame thank you.

[00:05:56] Typing: "nice trade"
[00:09:47] Typing: "kk ty"
[00:11:18] Typing: "thx"
[00:11:52] Typing: "thank yah :D"
[00:12:57] Typing: "enjoy. :)"
[00:13:18] Typing: "thanks man. :-0"
[00:17:56] Typing: "thank yah :O"
[00:19:24] Typing: "good trade :X"

Could this be a simple ''thanks, thank you, ty, cheers, thanks man''? 
Like who says ''nice trade''

Agreed lol

Agreed lol

Fair enough, changed the messages to remove a few and repeat some of the more typical responses.

In addition, there is a 15% chance to add punctuation (70% ".", 30% "!") and a 10% chance to add a random (12 variationsl) smiley face.

4W7hL.png

Fair enough, changed the messages to remove a few and repeat some of the more typical responses.

In addition, there is a 15% chance to add punctuation (70% ".", 30% "!") and a 10% chance to add a random (12 variationsl) smiley face.

4W7hL.png

is there any way to turn this off?

Hey guys, very interested in this script, but I was just wondering if I could get some proggys or info of how much users of this script have made.

Just trying to weigh the price of the script and the profit I could possibly make for myself, I would be starting the script with around 8m or so.

Thanks

Edited by drizzy

Quite a serious glitch here. I'm not sure why it happened but the script gave away 2 whips. I watched the bot afterwards to see what happened and when selling whips the buyer offered 3200k and 2 whips were offered. He didn't press accept and around 20 secs later the bot offered a third whip without any extra gp being added by the buyer and accepted the trade. Luckily by the time I checked it had only given 2 away but still thats 3m down. I've been playing with it and when I noted all my whips the error no longer occurred. Still its dangerous for people that are leaving this bot running without checking for long periods of time. 

Quite a serious glitch here. I'm not sure why it happened but the script gave away 2 whips. I watched the bot afterwards to see what happened and when selling whips the buyer offered 3200k and 2 whips were offered. He didn't press accept and around 20 secs later the bot offered a third whip without any extra gp being added by the buyer and accepted the trade. Luckily by the time I checked it had only given 2 away but still thats 3m down. I've been playing with it and when I noted all my whips the error no longer occurred. Still its dangerous for people that are leaving this bot running without checking for long periods of time. 

:| I was about to buy before I read this.

• [15:59:04] 4) We will close the trade if a deal is not made before 60 seconds!
  • [15:59:04] 5) In the event of combat, we will run to the tile (3182, 3463, 0)
  • [15:59:04] Disabled random solver: COMBATRANDOM.
  • [15:59:05] Out of sufficient funds to buy one *******!
  • [15:59:05] We have 0 coins and we require at least 26000 coins.

This needs to be FIXED