Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aFisher [Custom] [Normal fishing] [Barbarian fishing] [Barehanded fishing]

350 posts in this topic

Hey man, really appreicate the effort you put into making a free script for us! i'm enjoying it so far, the only problem is it doesn't seem to want to bank lobsters at the fishing guild, if you could possibly take a look at this i would seriously love you forever if you got this to bank consistently 

• [19:50:40] Script Started: aFisher.
  • [19:51:16] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [19:51:16] at scripts.aFisher.G(aFisher.java:566)
  • [19:51:16] at scripts.aFisher.run(aFisher.java:535)
  • [19:51:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [19:51:16] Script Ended: aFisher. 

ya.. not working

• [19:50:40] Script Started: aFisher.
  • [19:51:16] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [19:51:16] at scripts.aFisher.G(aFisher.java:566)
  • [19:51:16] at scripts.aFisher.run(aFisher.java:535)
  • [19:51:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [19:51:16] Script Ended: aFisher. 

ya.. not working

ya.. Not going to even bother. It's working just fine.

Edited by Aropupu

no its not, i have done everything right, i got harpoon in inv. tried multiple times

That's actually not my problem. It works just fine for me and I'm absolutely tired of people blaming my scripts for not working when they actually are. You should move on to another script if this one doesn't work for you.

Possible solutions to your problem:

1. Restart Tribot completely (Close all windows) TRIBOT PROBLEM

2. Don't use tabs. (sometimes the script will get info from another tab and that will mess it up) TRIBOT PROBLEM

3. Make sure to open your inventory before you start the script. Make sure the harpoon is visible. TRIBOT PROBLEM

Love this script, a week ago when I used it, it was flawless.  I even liked it enough to run it over night.  However, last three days I've tried to use this script and it is broken.  I've tried everything you mentioned above - restarting tribot, not using tabs, making sure inventory is open and setup properly, but it still wont work.  I've even gone as far as restarting my whole computer.  Anyways, now it will not set the bank or fishing tile anywhere.  if you jump start it fishing and hit start without setting them regardless it will run until the spot moves then end.

Love this script, a week ago when I used it, it was flawless.  I even liked it enough to run it over night.  However, last three days I've tried to use this script and it is broken.  I've tried everything you mentioned above - restarting tribot, not using tabs, making sure inventory is open and setup properly, but it still wont work.  I've even gone as far as restarting my whole computer.  Anyways, now it will not set the bank or fishing tile anywhere.  if you jump start it fishing and hit start without setting them regardless it will run until the spot moves then end.

Unfortunately the problem is on your end or Tribot's end. I just tested it yet again and it's setting the tiles just fine.

Are you in lite mode? (it shouldn't affect it but you never know)

Have you tried deleting everything from Tribot's folder? (in the .tribot folder)

Those are just a few questions I could come up with. At this point I can only guess what could be wrong. There's absolutely no reason it wouldn't select the tiles for you unless Tribot is preventing it from doing that for some reason.

I run this in Fishing Guild, with Webwalking enabled and it always glitches and goes behind the bank, any idea why this is Aropupu? :( 

I run this in Fishing Guild, with Webwalking enabled and it always glitches and goes behind the bank, any idea why this is Aropupu? :(

I would have to see it happen to have any idea what's wrong. Unfortunately I don't have access to the fishing guild right now.

I would have to see it happen to have any idea what's wrong. Unfortunately I don't have access to the fishing guild right now.

Clicks outside of the bank sometimes, then wants to use the banker (npc banker) instead of booth, so it doesn't run back inside.  if you have it click bank booth instead it should fix itself

or make it retry banking if it failed and is just standing there for x amnt of time.

Lovely script! Ran it for 18 hours straigth with no crash at all. It works perfectly! <3

By the way the paint aint bad at all, I think its good : )

Edited by Marsruben

Clicks outside of the bank sometimes, then wants to use the banker (npc banker) instead of booth, so it doesn't run back inside.  if you have it click bank booth instead it should fix itself

or make it retry banking if it failed and is just standing there for x amnt of time.

Thank you for describing the issue. I got a pretty good idea what was causing the issue and it's hopefully fixed now. I would appreciate if you told me if it was fixed.

hi, im having problems fishing monkfishes, i ticked the monkfish box, set the tiles and after it fishes a full invo of monkfish it just stands in the general store/bank and doesnt do anything the npc's name is Arnold Lydspor by the way.

Thank you for describing the issue. I got a pretty good idea what was causing the issue and it's hopefully fixed now. I would appreciate if you told me if it was fixed.

No problem, I'll give it a go again right now and let you know if it still happens 

hi, im having problems fishing monkfishes, i ticked the monkfish box, set the tiles and after it fishes a full invo of monkfish it just stands in the general store/bank and doesnt do anything the npc's name is Arnold Lydspor by the way.

It should be working if the NPC's name is Arnold Lyspor.

If you go to debug and put on NPCs, does it display his name correctly?

If it does...

Have you tried restarting Tribot completely? (Close all windows and start it again)

Are you using tabs with other accounts currently botting in the same client? Please close those and try again.

It should be working if the NPC's name is Arnold Lyspor.

If you go to debug and put on NPCs, does it display his name correctly?

If it does...

Have you tried restarting Tribot completely? (Close all windows and start it again)

Are you using tabs with other accounts currently botting in the same client? Please close those and try again.

it does display his name and i tried restarting the bot and it still just stands there

Banking at fishing guild seems to be fixed, over 4 hours there no problem yet. :)  Thanks for update

1 person likes this

I am having a hard time to get this bot to run any where.  I have tried all 3 walk paths, Lobster and sharks at Guild and catherby.  I set both tiles Fishing and then bank. As soon as i start it in debug i get 

• [11:21:39] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [11:21:39] at scripts.aFisher.C(aFisher.java:566)
  • [11:21:39] at scripts.aFisher.run(aFisher.java:535)
  • [11:21:39] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [11:21:39] Script Ended: aFisher. 

Every time no matter what the settings are. Got any ideas whats up? im in no rush, free bot anyways and for that i thank you. =)

Looked above on the forums, I followed your advice from an earlier post, it seems deleting everything in the .tribot folder and restarting worked.

Edited by centers90

it does not fish for tuna lobster swordfish ect. as you said it does. only monkfish and sharks. smh dont post a script saying it does things it does not.

it does not fish for tuna lobster swordfish ect. as you said it does. only monkfish and sharks. smh dont post a script saying it does things it does not.

you sir did not read the first page >.> SMFH

Don't post without reading how the bot works.

The bot works well, however is there a reason why it randomly logs out after a little while?

After a while bot logged out, tried to log back in and couldn't resulting in the script being stopped.

Solution?

Edited by Shortysunite1222

The bot works well, however is there a reason why it randomly logs out after a little while?

After a while bot logged out, tried to log back in and couldn't resulting in the script being stopped.

Solution?

inactive (fishing spot didn't change and bot didn't do any movement) for 5 mins 

makes rs log you out

Solution?

Ive had this same thing happen, if you use the Tribot account base. its loggin bot will take over and log you back in and bot will continue

1 person likes this

hi i was just wondering if anyone had a problem with being logged out while running this bot, its probably me just not knowing how to configure the bot right its just that after a short time ill come back to check it and ill be logged out any suggestions on how to fix this? thanks. btw awesome bot besides that!