Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aFisher [Custom] [Normal fishing] [Barbarian fishing] [Barehanded fishing]

350 posts in this topic

No I read the instructions just fine, would be pointless to ask for help before reading them in the first place. The instructions didn't mention that although lobsters isn't an option to choose to fish for on the GUI, the script will still fish them. You failed to provide vital information on the details as to how the script fishes anything other than Monkfish and Shark, as they are the only two options is has for us to choose between. That kind of information would eliminate the need for some of us to ask the question that I asked previously, and as from what I can tell from other posts, a lot of people get. You should add that part to the first page in the info section you have wrote about the script.

Not everyone is an idiot that you feel you should be sarcastic to or reply with a "condescending tone in your words" for for being one, you know? Some of us are genuinely smart people who know how to do things on here and aren't brainless leechers but sometimes run into a problem they need help with. A professional attitude would be really awesome since this is your product and you are like our customer support agent here. Being the help and support agent for the product you released was one of the terms you knew you accepted every time you release a script to the customers of Tribot.org

Trust me on this one, I myself am a customer support agent for AT&T and a simple reply to a customer of "So you didnt read the manual at all did you" would get my arse fired!

That's why we say "I understand why you might be confused, allow me to explain" 

- This script is completely free. I don't get anything for updating this etc.

- I really don't care about your opinion or anyone else's. I'm here to script, which I love to do. I'm not here to serve you.

- There are no terms for free scripts anywhere. Get your facts right.

Edited by Aropupu
1 person likes this

Confirmed: Catherby fishing is broken for the time being.

Confirmed: Catherby fishing is still working.

You are not telling me what options you are using and how the script is broken for you so I can't really know what's wrong.

Edited by Aropupu

a problem that occured with this one was that it got stuck outside edgeville bank when fly fishing

Write ::toggleroof in chat to disable roofs and that should fix it most likely.

• [15:17:46] We are attempting to solve the Scape Rune random.

[15:21:46] We failed to solve the Scape Rune random. (1) 

• [15:17:46] We are attempting to solve the Scape Rune random.
  • [15:21:46] We failed to solve the Scape Rune random. (1) 

Randoms are done by Tribot... No reason to tell me that Tribot isn't solving a random for you when I can't do anything about it.

Randoms are done by Tribot... No reason to tell me that Tribot isn't solving a random for you when I can't do anything about it.

sorry -_- dont get angry cause i didnt know

My Bot don't bank..

Your post is extremely helpful. Let me just read your mind and magically know what's wrong with it.

When I Fish at fishing guilde after its finished a set it does not go into the bank you have to click for it, and then it will bank after it banks to tries running to the magic tress in seers?

When I Fish at fishing guilde after its finished a set it does not go into the bank you have to click for it, and then it will bank after it banks to tries running to the magic tress in seers?

Try changing the walking method. WebWalking is currently broken because of an update to Tribot.

Edited by Aropupu

Thank you for this script Aropupu, I have had multiple 30+ hour progress reports both catherby lobs/sharks and guild lobs/sharks. Both work amazing. Has made me easily over 15m. So once again, thank you.

But, at Catherby, it will lose 1 piece of fishing equipment roughly every 5-6 hours, I generally just start the bot with 4 pieces in my inventory, by the end of my botting period, I am still fishing.
If you would like me to start collecting progress reports, do let me know. I'll start taking them at 20+ hours so people can see that it does actually work and how well.

No matter where i place the banking tiles and what way of walking i use, i end up behind the bank instead of banking =[ and can you explain the difference between the 3 ways of walking? im a botting noob =[

@guild

Edited by neckmybulk

No matter where i place the banking tiles and what way of walking i use, i end up behind the bank instead of banking =[ and can you explain the difference between the 3 ways of walking? im a botting noob =[

@guild

I find at the guild, fishing anything and banking always ends up putting me behind the bank - This only happens on the Free Version.

Thank you for this script Aropupu, I have had multiple 30+ hour progress reports both catherby lobs/sharks and guild lobs/sharks. Both work amazing. Has made me easily over 15m. So once again, thank you.

But, at Catherby, it will lose 1 piece of fishing equipment roughly every 5-6 hours, I generally just start the bot with 4 pieces in my inventory, by the end of my botting period, I am still fishing.

If you would like me to start collecting progress reports, do let me know. I'll start taking them at 20+ hours so people can see that it does actually work and how well.

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately there are multiple things that could cause it to lose your fishing equipment so I can't really know what's causing it to do that. The method I use to avoid the whirlpools should be quite good but I doubt it's perfect.

@guild

You should try putting the banking tile away from walls but near the banker/bank booth. I can't really test Fishing Guild myself because I don't have access there currently.

WebWalking walks through pre-defined webs that are built into Tribot.

WalkPath generates a straight path to the tile and walks through that path.

BlindWalking is most likely the same as WalkPath but it's there just in case as backup.

I find at the guild, fishing anything and banking always ends up putting me behind the bank - This only happens on the Free Version.

Read above. Oh and this script doesn't have a paid version and will always remain free.

Edited by Aropupu

Hello when I am at the 'bank' and try to start the bot at the bank/both soon as I click 'shark' then 'set banking tile' I start up the the script ends straight away? I have tried all the walk methods to?

Hello when I am at the 'bank' and try to start the bot at the bank/both soon as I click 'shark' then 'set banking tile' I start up the the script ends straight away? I have tried all the walk methods to?

Are you also setting the fishing tile? Does it say anything in the debug? (debug can be found below the client)

Says (Uknown source) then stops script and what do you mean set the fishing tile? sorry im not good at this all aha

Seems like some weird Tribot problem if it says (unknown source). You should try restarting Tribot completely.

You have to set a banking tile in the bank and a fishing tile near the fishing spots.

I see you need to add both of the tiles? I thought it was just one tile needed to be added from where you started ill give it a run now and let you know thanks,