Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aFisher [Custom] [Normal fishing] [Barbarian fishing] [Barehanded fishing]

350 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Lolwhathax said:

@Aropupu I'm trying this free fishing script at shilo village with fly fish rod and it immediately logs me out because "I'm out of bait" but I have 30k feathers in inventory? any reason why it's doing that? I made sure to set fly fish on settings

Could be that your Tribot client's hooks are broken. Usually fixed by restarting your tribot client a few times, but can also require you to remove your hooks.dat file from your .tribot folder.

EDIT: Tested it and Fly fishing seems to be working without any issues.

Edited by Aropupu

5 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Could be that your Tribot client's hooks are broken. Usually fixed by restarting your tribot client a few times, but can also require you to remove your hooks.dat file from your .tribot folder.

EDIT: Tested it and Fly fishing seems to be working without any issues.

restarting tribot fixed it, thanks a lot!

Hi,

Every time I run the script, it does the initial job (which I will explain in a bit) and then the script automatically end (which can be seen in the client debug screen. 

My set up:
I left everything per default and just changed the banking/dropping option to mousekey dropping as well as choosing which tile to fish at (barbarian village near varrock) If i have a full inventory of fish, it would drop them all, click on a fishing spot and then the script would end and I would have to restart it but with the same results.

Thanks for your help

On 7/31/2016 at 4:26 PM, gyrate said:

Hi,

Every time I run the script, it does the initial job (which I will explain in a bit) and then the script automatically end (which can be seen in the client debug screen. 

My set up:
I left everything per default and just changed the banking/dropping option to mousekey dropping as well as choosing which tile to fish at (barbarian village near varrock) If i have a full inventory of fish, it would drop them all, click on a fishing spot and then the script would end and I would have to restart it but with the same results.

Thanks for your help

Depends on what it prints out in client debug/bot debug. If you are using looking glass, it currently has many issues. 

On 8/5/2016 at 4:57 PM, filthyfrank said:

Is there antiban at all besides ABC2? 

It hovers mouse over spot 

Could you be more specific about what the issue is? If there is even one?

What kind of antiban are you looking for in addition to ABC2?

22 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Could you be more specific about what the issue is? If there is even one?

What kind of antiban are you looking for in addition to ABC2?

If i understand correctly, ABC2 basically has a long delay after each action am i right?

Because what your script does right now is Fish spot, then the mouse hovers over the spot, then it waits for the ABC2 delay, its pretty botlike, if you could make it so that the mouse moves off screen, to simulate alt tabbing/browsing the web, that would be great.

2 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

If i understand correctly, ABC2 basically has a long delay after each action am i right?

Because what your script does right now is Fish spot, then the mouse hovers over the spot, then it waits for the ABC2 delay, its pretty botlike, if you could make it so that the mouse moves off screen, to simulate alt tabbing/browsing the web, that would be great.

ABC2 handles antiban mouse movement, including moving mouse off screen. ABC2 works differently for each account so some accounts might not move mouse etc. as much as others. 

EDIT: If you have a problem with how ABC2 moves the mouse back on the screen and doesn't keep it out for longer, that's just how ABC2 works right now.

Edited by Aropupu

Hi, im quite new around OSRS botting, any tips for avoiding bans? i've tried few chars already with this script, tried different online time etc, even 2h per day - ban anyway :(.

PS Hand char creating, hand tutorial, hand 10/10/10+ combat :/

On 2016-08-07 at 4:20 PM, Aropupu said:

ABC2 handles antiban mouse movement, including moving mouse off screen. ABC2 works differently for each account so some accounts might not move mouse etc. as much as others. 

EDIT: If you have a problem with how ABC2 moves the mouse back on the screen and doesn't keep it out for longer, that's just how ABC2 works right now.

The difference is that big, that i have 5 accounts right now - they bot absolutaly same amount of time. One acc - still half way to 73 fishing, 2 acc's at close to 76 and 2 accs in the middle of 78. Like, can this abcl2 be that different? Like, best acc get 21k/h xp while worst acc gets 10k xp/h.

On 8-10-2013 at 7:54 PM, exilednoob said:

No I read the instructions just fine, would be pointless to ask for help before reading them in the first place. The instructions didn't mention that although lobsters isn't an option to choose to fish for on the GUI, the script will still fish them. You failed to provide vital information on the details as to how the script fishes anything other than Monkfish and Shark, as they are the only two options is has for us to choose between. That kind of information would eliminate the need for some of us to ask the question that I asked previously, and as from what I can tell from other posts, a lot of people get. You should add that part to the first page in the info section you have wrote about the script.

Not everyone is an idiot that you feel you should be sarcastic to or reply with a "condescending tone in your words" for for being one, you know? Some of us are genuinely smart people who know how to do things on here and aren't brainless leechers but sometimes run into a problem they need help with. A professional attitude would be really awesome since this is your product and you are like our customer support agent here. Being the help and support agent for the product you released was one of the terms you knew you accepted every time you release a script to the customers of Tribot.org

Trust me on this one, I myself am a customer support agent for AT&T and a simple reply to a customer of "So you didnt read the manual at all did you" would get my arse fired!

That's why we say "I understand why you might be confused, allow me to explain" 

...or you could respect the fact that he's giving you a free flawless script with proper antiban.

The guy has plenty of things to do with all the scripts he has and you're complaining he doesn't 

reply to all the people that don't even read the topic or bother trying a minute themselves...

OT: love the script used it to gain > lvl 70 several times.

Edited by WG Ryan

It got stuck banking at Fishing guild. Constantly clicking "Talk to banker" 

EDIT: also will you ever add Save/load profiles?

Edited by filthyfrank

2 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

It got stuck banking at Fishing guild. Constantly clicking "Talk to banker" 

EDIT: also will you ever add Save/load profiles?

There will not be profile saving for this script any time soon. Will check the issue out.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be anything in the code that could cause that so it was most likely a random bug. Depends on how often the bug occurs for you. I will make some changes to make sure some old code isn't interfering with Tribot's banking methods though.

Edited by Aropupu

15 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

There will not be profile saving for this script any time soon. Will check the issue out.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be anything in the code that could cause that so it was most likely a random bug. Depends on how often the bug occurs for you. I will make some changes to make sure some old code isn't interfering with Tribot's banking methods though.

I think i fixed it by setting another bank tile, another issue with banking in Fishing guild that it sometimes click outside of the bank, making the character walk all the way outside of the bank with webwalking.

54 minutes ago, filthyfrank said:

I think i fixed it by setting another bank tile, another issue with banking in Fishing guild that it sometimes click outside of the bank, making the character walk all the way outside of the bank with webwalking.

WebWalking is a Tribot feature. I cannot fix issues with it.

Just a minor nitpick, but the script often doesn't click on the fishing spot nearest to the player after dropping, instead it clicks on a spot that few steps away from the player, which seems kinda silly. Doing barbarian fishing by the way.

Just seems weird to run to a different fishing spot randomly when there is one just in front of the player.

5 hours ago, Herrhakala said:

Just a minor nitpick, but the script often doesn't click on the fishing spot nearest to the player after dropping, instead it clicks on a spot that few steps away from the player, which seems kinda silly. Doing barbarian fishing by the way.

Just seems weird to run to a different fishing spot randomly when there is one just in front of the player.

Tribot's antiban (ABC2) selects the next target to click on and it probably works differently for each account. It's normal for it to select a different fishing spot sometimes if it's nearby (a few tiles away). Without seeing the situations you are talking about, I cannot know if there's a bug or not.

6 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Tribot's antiban (ABC2) selects the next target to click on and it probably works differently for each account. It's normal for it to select a different fishing spot sometimes if it's nearby (a few tiles away). Without seeing the situations you are talking about, I cannot know if there's a bug or not.

The situation he is describing goes as follows.

1. Fishing a spot located at 3000, 3000

2. Inventory is full thus it must drop everything

3. Fishing spot is still at 3000, 3000

4. abc2 selects spot at 3000, 30005 as the new fishing spot even though spot at 3000, 3000 is still valid. A normal person would continue using this spot.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Deluxes said:

The situation he is describing goes as follows.

1. Fishing a spot located at 3000, 3000

2. Inventory is full thus it must drop everything

3. Fishing spot is still at 3000, 3000

4. abc2 selects spot at 3000, 30005 as the new fishing spot even though spot at 3000, 3000 is still valid. A normal person would continue using this spot.

Seems like this is what he meant. Will make a simple fix for this. :)

EDIT: Should be fixed in the latest version. Restart your script without using the rerun button to update it. @Herrhakala

Edited by Aropupu
1 person likes this

Script works awesome, except for some reason after fishing for a while at the baxtorian falls the script just spam clicks somebodies dropped leaping sturgeon instead of the fishing spot. Other than that, it's been working fine.

1 hour ago, dabossmane said:

Script works awesome, except for some reason after fishing for a while at the baxtorian falls the script just spam clicks somebodies dropped leaping sturgeon instead of the fishing spot. Other than that, it's been working fine.

Most likely caused by an old failsafe. Made two changes to it that should fix the issue.

On 10/8/2016 at 11:23 AM, Aropupu said:

Most likely caused by an old failsafe. Made two changes to it that should fix the issue.

Now the script doesn't start at all... I press the start button and nothing happens.

Nevermind, I believe this is on my end since other scripts won't start as well. My bad.

Edited by dabossmane

Hey quick question... any reason as to why I when I go to start the script that the blue box pops up for maybe a second then goes away?  Your mining script works perfect for me but for some reason the fishing one wont start and several others do the same thing.  When I say blue box I am referring to the stat box that shows the xp gained and xp per hour etc...

On 11/4/2016 at 6:30 AM, not obbymaul said:

Hey quick question... any reason as to why I when I go to start the script that the blue box pops up for maybe a second then goes away?  Your mining script works perfect for me but for some reason the fishing one wont start and several others do the same thing.  When I say blue box I am referring to the stat box that shows the xp gained and xp per hour etc...

Whenever a script stops unexpectedly, please check the client debug for any errors. Those usually tell the scripter what causes the issue.