Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aFisher [Custom] [Normal fishing] [Barbarian fishing] [Barehanded fishing]

350 posts in this topic

The script can be found from the repository. Please read the instructions on how to use it.
https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?id=114

Remember to TOGGLE ROOFS OFF in Runescape's settings before starting the script!

Features:

Spoiler

Can fish with:
- Small fishing net
- Big fishing net
- Fishing rod
- Fly fishing rod
- Lobster pot
- Harpoon (shark or swordfish, tuna)
- Barbarian rod (Leaping fish)

Confirmed locations: (Please post if you can confirm a location is working)
- Draynor village
- Seers Village
- Catherby
- Shilo Village
- Baxtorian falls

- Banks or drops

- Logs out when out of bait.

- Gets new fishing equipment from bank if it's lost for some reason.

How to use the script:

Spoiler

1. Select fishing equipment.

2. Select a walking method:
  > WebWalking if it works for your location.
  > WalkPath or BlindWalk if WebWalking doesn't work or is inefficient. These will walk in a straight line. WalkPath is a little more randomized.
  > aStarWalk is for areas where the bank is not far from the fishing spot (in the same loading area)

3. Choose range if you want to limit the fishing spots you want to fish in. It will only fish in fishing spots that are in range of the fishing tile you choose.

4. Set fishing tile:
  > Set it near the fishing spots where you want the script to walk before it starts to fish. Sometimes it will start fishing even before it gets there.

5. Set banking tile:
  > Set it inside the bank.

Barbarian fishing:
- Do the same options in the GUI as with normal fishing.
- Take a knife with you if you want the script to cut the fish.
- The script will get a new barbarian rod from the house if it loses it.

Script arguments:
last = will use the last saved settings and skip the GUI.

Edited by Aropupu
6 people like this

Please add death walking or path recovery, (Ex. Random failed) teleported. Teleport to lumbridge, camelot teleport tab & walk.

Please add death walking or path recovery, (Ex. Random failed) teleported. Teleport to lumbridge, camelot teleport tab & walk.

Nope, you can buy a premium fisher or find another fisher that does that. The purpose of this script is to just be a customizable fisher that you can use if there are no other alternatives or if you just want a free but hopefully reliable fisher.

Edited by Aropupu
1 person likes this

Hey could you add support for Fishing guild bank?

I thought fishing guild had a normal bank booth. I guess that's only in Runescape 3.

I'll make it work with this script when I get the required fishing level, thanks for telling me about it. 

Edited by Aropupu

Have you considered doing a monkfish bot?

I'll do the necessary adjustments so that this can be used to fish monkfish.

EDIT: Should work with monkfishes now. Just tick the box that says Monkfish. If banking doesn't work with monkfishes, someone has to tell me the exact name of the NPC that is used to bank. Also would be good to know if you can just right-click him and click "Bank".

Nice Script!

Oh nice! I guess fishing guild does work with this script.

Edited by Aropupu

im having a problem wih this, it will fish a full inventory of lobs in catherby but it wont go to bank

Read the instructions and if WebWalking doesn't work, change it to WalkPath or blindWalk.

high ban rate! dont use this !

=> It's most likely your own fault that you got banned. 

Edited by Aropupu

You should at least add anti-randoms. The whirlpool takes my harpoon every time. Surely that should not be a feature only on the premium script

You should at least add anti-randoms. The whirlpool takes my harpoon every time. Surely that should not be a feature only on the premium script

I haven't lost a single fishing equipment using this script and I have used it for so many hours.

If you want me to check it out and maybe even fix it, you should at least help me out by telling the location that you have a problem with.

Edited by Aropupu

hey, aropupu im running this in catherby, and it gets stuck in the outsides of the bank and it cant bank. or it is inside the bank, and it cant find the booth.

it tries to bank sometimes at the booth on the right side of the bank which does not even work, its like a fake prop booth

hey, aropupu im running this in catherby, and it gets stuck in the outsides of the bank and it cant bank. or it is inside the bank, and it cant find the booth.

it tries to bank sometimes at the booth on the right side of the bank which does not even work, its like a fake prop booth

You can avoid getting stuck outside of a bank by toggling roofs off. Just type ::toggleroof in chat.

I'll check out that booth problem.

maybe just me, but catherby lobs wouldnt work

Will check this out.

EDIT: Catherby lobsters are working if you follow the instructions. There was nothing wrong with them.

Bank booth issue will be fixed in the next update when it gets approved in the repository. Fixed.

Edited by Aropupu
1 person likes this

So this scripts seems to only have two options. One for monkfish and one for shark.

I can not fish either but you say that the script can fish with everything (including lobster pot)

Well I am at Catherby with a lobster pot trying to fish lobsters but it only wants to catch sharks or monkfish.

(I also want to note that though I dont know how to write a script or know the first thing about how java works, I am not a new person to this and I am not a leecher. This isnt my first rodeo, I've been botting since 2010)

Can someone confirm that the scrip fishes lobsters/swordfish and confirm if the script is in working condition in Catherby? I am still having issues, hope I get it figured out soon.

Edited by exilednoob

So this scripts seems to only have two options. One for monkfish and one for shark.

I can not fish either but you say that the script can fish with everything (including lobster pot)

Well I am at Catherby with a lobster pot trying to fish lobsters but it only wants to catch sharks or monkfish.

(I also want to note that though I dont know how to write a script or know the first thing about how java works, I am not a new person to this and I am not a leecher. This isnt my first rodeo, I've been botting since 2010)

Can someone confirm that the scrip fishes lobsters/swordfish and confirm if the script is in working condition in Catherby? I am still having issues, hope I get it figured out soon.

So you didn't read the instructions at all?

Lobsters are still working just fine.

Edited by Aropupu

So you didn't read the instructions at all?

Lobsters are still working just fine.

No I read the instructions just fine, would be pointless to ask for help before reading them in the first place. The instructions didn't mention that although lobsters isn't an option to choose to fish for on the GUI, the script will still fish them. You failed to provide vital information on the details as to how the script fishes anything other than Monkfish and Shark, as they are the only two options is has for us to choose between. That kind of information would eliminate the need for some of us to ask the question that I asked previously, and as from what I can tell from other posts, a lot of people get. You should add that part to the first page in the info section you have wrote about the script.

Not everyone is an idiot that you feel you should be sarcastic to or reply with a "condescending tone in your words" for for being one, you know? Some of us are genuinely smart people who know how to do things on here and aren't brainless leechers but sometimes run into a problem they need help with. A professional attitude would be really awesome since this is your product and you are like our customer support agent here. Being the help and support agent for the product you released was one of the terms you knew you accepted every time you release a script to the customers of Tribot.org

Trust me on this one, I myself am a customer support agent for AT&T and a simple reply to a customer of "So you didnt read the manual at all did you" would get my arse fired!

That's why we say "I understand why you might be confused, allow me to explain" 

Edited by exilednoob
1 person likes this