NewBotterFTW

[Completely Rewritten 11-28-16] ftwAIO Fisher Lite -V12.1 | Intelligent |ABCL2 (AntiBan) Officially Rated 10/10

There is a bug that happens while fishing shrimp at catherby that causes the script to terminate. It has something to do with it seeing a whirlpool and thinking it needs to run even though its not at the spot I am fishing. Here is a screeny of the error code. Please fix this. I can't use sfisher because it wont bank shrimp and i need my cooking levels up aswell. thanks in advance!

this just happened to me fishing lobs aswell, exact same thing you describe, was a wherlpool one spot over and it ended with same error code.

It's having a hard time finding its way to a fishing spot in the fishing guild!

The random walking before it finally realizes where to click is making people ask questions!!!!

Also the GUI looks great but consider making it smaller or using the right side of your inventory because this way it's hard to see who's talking to you.

Been running for 6 hours at catherby netting shrimps and anchovies and I'm only lvl 20 fishing. When I returned it was just standing around doing nothing while apparently "finding spot" and it wasn't until I got a random that it even started doing anything again. It will say "walking to spot" or "looking for spot" and stand around and idle.

What gives?

I accepted the incoming for imgurl. connection, but then it eventually asks for cswebdesign.biz. and if you accept that, it asks if a IP adress can access the connection.

This seems very fishy, so I am not thrusting this before you clear this up

[00:56:18] ftwAIO Fisher: WHIRLPOOL! NOOOOOO! RUUUUUUN!

[00:56:18] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

[00:56:18] at scripts.fisher.avoidWhirlpool(fisher.java:1238)

[00:56:18] at scripts.fisher.run(fisher.java:1304)

[00:56:18] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[00:56:18] Script Ended: ftwAIO Fisher.

Is this just me or does the wirhlpool crash the script ?

When i go to start the bot it says ftwAIO Fisher: Logging out, any suggestions? I tried at seers bank & shilo village (fly fishing) inventory is 1 slot: Fly Fishing Rod 2nd slot: Feathers.

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now. Reason why it didnt work because i didn't install Eclipse. lol.

Keep getting whirlpool'd.

[15:51:25] ftwAIO Fisher: WHIRLPOOL! NOOOOOO! RUUUUUUN!

[15:51:25] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

[15:51:25] at scripts.fisher.avoidWhirlpool(fisher.java:1238)

[15:51:25] at scripts.fisher.run(fisher.java:1304)

[15:51:25] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[15:51:25] Script Ended: ftwAIO Fisher.