Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NewBotterFTW

[Completely Rewritten 11-28-16] ftwAIO Fisher Lite -V12.1 | Intelligent |ABCL2 (AntiBan) Officially Rated 10/10

2,594 posts in this topic

for some weird reason, when i load this script it auto logs me out and says i cant fish here when in fact i am in the right place with my feathers and fly fishing rod. any help?

Love your script man! A little thing i noticed is the amount caught is always at 0. But great script :)

This should update when you bank :D

for some weird reason, when i load this script it auto logs me out and says i cant fish here when in fact i am in the right place with my feathers and fly fishing rod. any help?

Yea add me on skype if you like it is Clintuck and what was the area you were trying to fish at? and with what bait ect?

Im getting the same problem when fishing at barbarian village, ran the bot fishing lobsters in catherby though and its working flawless. Try a different spot for now.

Im getting the same problem when fishing at barbarian village, ran the bot fishing lobsters in catherby though and its working flawless. Try a different spot for now.

Fixed in new update :D

Wow, such a good script. Been working flawlessly at Catherby fishing lobs.

Awesome thanks for the update! And thank you for using my script! :D

Trying to fish lobsters at the fishing guild. It clicks a spot in the southern dock to fish then just clicks the northern dock on the mini map while walking to the southern spot. It just runs back and forth in between them in an infinite loop for me.

Can you make it support barb-tail harpoon?

I will look into this.

Trying to fish lobsters at the fishing guild. It clicks a spot in the southern dock to fish then just clicks the northern dock on the mini map while walking to the southern spot. It just runs back and forth in between them in an infinite loop for me.

I will look into this when I get back from the holiday this shouldnt be a thing that occurs very often at all. it seems to be a once in awhile thing. Thanks for letting me know though! :D

Also how can I get it to fish sharks? It keeps trying to fish tuna/swordfish

Edit- Nvm just looked at OP

Just tried this out and babysat it, the antiban is great

Only weird thing I noticed was it click "store x" instead of all :P

There's also a lot of moving the camera when you first get to a fishing spot

but that's probably me just nitpicking

Edit: Damn, the script saw a whirlpool and it just ended

Fixed in new update :D

can confirm that fly fishing at barbarian village is now fixed and working flawlessly. thankyou!!

Tested it out, Only Problem is I'm 78 Fishing and it's MAKING me fish Tuna/Swordfish O.o I want to fish shark >,<

put one raw shark in your inventry so the bot can recognize you want to fish sharks and not tuna/swordfish

I've noticed a slight bug with banking, when it banks an item, lets say lobs it will right click bank all then it will right click in the spot of the first lobster after it was banked, then it realizes that the lobsters where banked and continues, could this dead click be fixed? pretty obvious when you do it everytime you bank.

Could you make an option to disable banking? Since it's better for fly fishing to earn XP faster. So instead of banking it will drop the fish.

I've noticed sometimes when it banks it does not know its in the bank so it just keeps clicking the inventory tab forever, needs to be fixed asap cause this would leave your bot logged in untill 6 hour logout just clicking the inventory tab lmao

I think this script might conflict with normal randoms like the sanwich lady, its failed to solve every random but skill specifics like whirlpool etc, I've died twice today using this, where as using other scripts i never die to randoms? maybe just an unlucky day but I think its the script.

apart from that and the small banking bug i posted its flawless

great to see you here \o/!!

amazing script, only got some problems for me with running from agressieve randoms, died twice..

Sweet script, I'm using it to fish Lobbies in Catherby. The only bug I've noticed so far is that it sometimes banks with the stats tab open, which leads to it getting stuck in a loop of trying to click the inventory tab while the bank is open. This has happened 2-3 times in the 7 hours I've been running it