Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NewBotterFTW

[Completely Rewritten 11-28-16] ftwAIO Fisher Lite -V12.1 | Intelligent |ABCL2 (AntiBan) Officially Rated 10/10

2,577 posts in this topic

please fix the karamja script where you can talk to the customer officers for the people who havent done the quest to pay the fare straight up

1 minute ago, [email protected] said:

please fix the karamja script where you can talk to the customer officers for the people who havent done the quest to pay the fare straight up

I just want to make sure I got this, you have not completed the quest and when it clicks pay fare it causes issues because you haven't unlocked this ability yet?

1 person likes this

correct, it keeps retalking to the customs officer

also, paying the fare to seaman thresnor at port sarim, my character doesn't select yes when asked to pay 30, keeps retalking to him as well

5 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

also, paying the fare to seaman thresnor at port sarim, my character doesn't select yes when asked to pay 30, keeps retalking to him as well

Can you restart the script and see if that works?  I just edited that part.  I am working on the quest part atm

still not working, character never completes the conversation with them

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

still not working, character never completes the conversation with them

It is currently working on the account I am running, do you have teamviewer so I could look at it?

how can i contact you privately?

Just now, [email protected] said:

how can i contact you privately?

You can PM me directly on here of add my skype: Clintuck

added you. names Jet G

it doesn't work at all the old versions was so much better no barbarian fishing I'm trying to fish sharks it runs around bank more bugs now after update very frustrating confusing to use

1 minute ago, mark85282 said:

Is baxtorian falls not added yet?

Not yet, to facilitate the release I had to skip that one. It will be added probably this weekend

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, tepper526 said:

it doesn't work at all the old versions was so much better no barbarian fishing I'm trying to fish sharks it runs around bank more bugs now after update very frustrating confusing to use

Hey Tepper, 

I see your frustration coming out of my screen. It definitely looks like you have some great constructive criticism for the script. would you mind private messaging me and I can make sure they all are addressed and fixed? I want to make sure I can make your experience with the script as enjoyable as it was to write it.

Kind regards,

NewBotterFTW

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Mr unknown said:

I will be using this script for my next 99. Great release just tried it out for 1 hour worked flawless :)

That's great to hear! if you notice anything or run into any problems send me a pm with a video or screenshot and I'll address it asap

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, mark85282 said:

I noticed sometimes i look at the bot and it is just spinning trying to find a place to fish/

I just released a type of fix for this, try restarting the script

1 person likes this

To anyone using any type of bait or feather method.  Please use it without the deposit box selected as of right now.  The script will not withdraw more bait or feathers if deposit box is selected.  I will fix this tonight.  But as of right now please be aware of this bug.

Thanks,

NewBotterftw

Fix Released

Edited by NewBotterFTW

47 minutes ago, Mr unknown said:

Why is there no option for barbarian fishing?

I had to cut this to get it released.  I will be adding it later this weekend

Going to be perfectly honest but if half the other premium scripts get to this level , the ban rates are gonna drop like flies .. Literally botted flat out since the script was released and had no hassle at all ( MULTIPLE ACCS )

32 minutes ago, Rhalala said:

Going to be perfectly honest but if half the other premium scripts get to this level , the ban rates are gonna drop like flies .. Literally botted flat out since the script was released and had no hassle at all ( MULTIPLE ACCS )

That is amazing to hear!  I have being doing the same :)

Do you mind if I quote you on the front pages of my script?

2 people like this

1 minute ago, NewBotterFTW said:

That is amazing to hear!  I have being doing the same :)

Do you mind if I quote you on the front pages of my script?

Not at all bro go for it